Loon's Gallery- Another update, nothing special (2/29/08)

• Thread starter Loon
  • 410 comments
just had a look at the pics on your first page.
OUCH!!!:ouch: There hot i love the 300C, skyline and evo pics!
well done:) :) 👍

:cheers:

Great pics. Love the stingray. The second didn't seem to be all that striking at first, but within a second or two, I'm loving it!

Thanks Tommi.

Yeah, same thing happened with me Philly Cheese, after I sent in the stingray shot I sat and started looking at the camaro, and little by little I started wishing I would of sent it in instead of vette. Oh well, I still wouldn't of had chance at winning, NTX's shot was pretty nice.

i'm with you on that one dude. when i was done all the photos that i was gonna enter, i went nuts trying to decide which one to enter. it's hard. i've never felt so much pressure. it felt like a critical final exam in school. i like both of them, but i think the camaro emphasizes braking a little bit louder than the stingray. if i were u, i would have done a sideview shot of the car while pulling the ebrake on a straightaway while at high speed. but oh wells. they both look great though. the camaro looks like a capture from a chase scene. wel done !

Yeh I have too admit if I were you I would have used the camaro it just seems to emphasis the braking more. But I know how hard it is to choose a pic to use in that tournement I took like 20 shots and did 13 runs of the Las Vegas Strip before I could decide which to do this included many diffrent cars. I have decided not to post my tournement entry as I dont think any one will really care as I have bigger fish to fry i.e The Big Test thta I am doing. Any way great pics!

Liked the Cobra shots, it's pretty cool the tones you used for them.
Not over-saturated, tones all well-balanced, with the car being a bit stronger in color, in the close-up, very natural.

Same goes for the 2nd pic, which I like best, despite the fact that it's a more common angle, but well accomplished.

On the braking ones, I still prefer the Stingray, which I had already commented on the 2.0 poll, don't know if you saw it there.

It's a great pic, only thing is NTX's gave a much better feeling of a car during hard-braking. Still, I love yours.

Keep up! 👍

i'm with you on that one dude. when i was done all the photos that i was gonna enter, i went nuts trying to decide which one to enter. it's hard. i've never felt so much pressure. it felt like a critical final exam in school. i like both of them, but i think the camaro emphasizes braking a little bit louder than the stingray. if i were u, i would have done a sideview shot of the car while pulling the ebrake on a straightaway while at high speed. but oh wells. they both look great though. the camaro looks like a capture from a chase scene. wel done !

I had quite a few shots I had to choose from also. I didn't even think about doing a side shot though. When I was driving the camaro I had the suspension really loose so I'd have more weight transfer, and in the corners I was sort of feint drifting, pulling the e-brake, then slaming on the brakes so I would get lots of transfer and a little smoke like my brakes locked up. Thanks for the comment.👍

Yeh I have too admit if I were you I would have used the camaro it just seems to emphasis the braking more. But I know how hard it is to choose a pic to use in that tournement I took like 20 shots and did 13 runs of the Las Vegas Strip before I could decide which to do this included many diffrent cars. I have decided not to post my tournement entry as I dont think any one will really care as I have bigger fish to fry i.e The Big Test thta I am doing. Any way great pics!

I tried like 3-4 different cars, when I saw the theme I got I immediatley thought "classic Muscle cars". Thanks for the comments.

Liked the Cobra shots, it's pretty cool the tones you used for them.
Not over-saturated, tones all well-balanced, with the car being a bit stronger in color, in the close-up, very natural.

Same goes for the 2nd pic, which I like best, despite the fact that it's a more common angle, but well accomplished.

On the braking ones, I still prefer the Stingray, which I had already commented on the 2.0 poll, don't know if you saw it there.

It's a great pic, only thing is NTX's gave a much better feeling of a car during hard-braking. Still, I love yours.

Keep up! 👍

Thanks for the comments on the cobra and stingray, like I said before, even if I would of entered the camaro I still wouldn't have won, might have gotten more votes but oh well.

EDIT: my gallery is finally HOT!

Wow that evo is Stunning! i really like your shots loon, though many appear to be blurry. I look forward to more shots of your EVOVIII(?)

I'm glad everyone likes and thinks its stunning.

I've seen alot of other people do shots like this so I decided to do my own.

Pretty sweet indeed, man!

I always hated those rims, they're just awful. (imo, of course)

But I will even overlook that, since it's a really great pic. :)

Wow man that is one of your best photos. You definately have improved drastically since I first posted here. Great drift, contrast, composition, and rim selection. Great work 👍

Thanks Beerzgood.

I don't like those rims either, but I thought they would look good in the shot.

Thanks streetz, I feel I've improved alot myself.

Thanks to you also jgda9rs.

More Evo 8.

Not as good as the first one but oh well. I hope y'all like it, thanks.

EDIT: Check out my banner on the first page and let me know what you think of it.

i like it. that pylon flying after being hit somehow turned to a trend lately hehehehe. i saw one on the photomode tournament 2.0, then i did a shot kind of like it, now you have one now too hehehe. i like it though.

Thats where I got the idea from, the tournament, that and slipstemz elise shot, I think it won a head2head comp.

Carzy EVO shots!!! Both of them have "action time" written all over. U deserve +rep!
Great job. Cheers:)

Back