Did You See Anything Good Today?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 3,915 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this has been posted before, so I will now :D

Well basically, did you see anything good today? If you saw a sweet car, then tell us. Simple as that.

The best I saw today was a Nissan 200SX, I saw a Corvette a few days ago (but that wasn;t today :)) Then again, there isn't anything really good where I live :(

Saw a 3rd gen RX-7, parked where it usually is at an apartment building. Also saw a Limited Edition Yellow Miata, one of 1500 in the country, bought at my dad's dealership. Saw a RSX-S...that's about it, but then again that was on the bus(RX-7 and Miata were on the way to school, RSX was on the way home...)...I didn't go anywhere else for the rest of the day.

Well the 2002 911 (996) Carrera 4 that sits in the street by my office is there today. Otherwise no, not yet.

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I saw a black Lancer Evo VI today on my way home from school. ;)

i now officially hate you! :D

saw nothing particular today... an BMW E46 M3, and that's all.

Yep. Today I was watching Fox News Channel and the interviewer was on the street in New York, and behind him an 850i drove by!

Saw a new Forester yesterday, by the way. It IS good-looking. Nice car.

Mitsubishi FTO and GTO. Saw a Boxter a couple of days ago and a Ferrari 550 about a month ago, I drove around the block twice to get a better look at that:D

Originally posted by M5Power
Highlight of my month was seeing a Ford SVT Contour--I hadn't seen one in several years.

I thought I was the only person who liked those...:D I think they look cool.:)

about a week ago i saw 2 really cool cars racing in T.O. at a stop light. There was a Orange Diablo and A DeLorian ( the back to the future car)... needless to say the Diablo creamed it

Well I saw to nice cars today.

First on my way to school I saw a new Mini Cooper! It was nice.

Then on the way home a newer RX7 came racing buy me. Then when i got up to the light he asked me if i wanted to race. I laughed at him and said "hmm..is your name Dom cause i swear your car was in the Fast and the Furious." He got so pissed at me and sat there reving his rotary. Then he peeled out. But he didn't the little old copper behind him about 2 cars. Well he got pulled over and i laughed until i hurt.

ok, ive seen 4 ferrari's 2 Laborghinis....Umm... a lot of Benz's and BMW's........but then again i live in LA

Originally posted by streetracer780
Well I saw to nice cars today.

First on my way to school I saw a new Mini Cooper! It was nice.

Then on the way home a newer RX7 came racing buy me. Then when i got up to the light he asked me if i wanted to race. I laughed at him and said "hmm..is your name Dom cause i swear your car was in the Fast and the Furious." He got so pissed at me and sat there reving his rotary. Then he peeled out. But he didn't the little old copper behind him about 2 cars. Well he got pulled over and i laughed until i hurt.

LOL :LOL: what car were you driving?

yup it was pretty funny. I bet that guy felt like a real ass after that.

i saw one of these at school today :)

Attachments

• yellowmustang.jpg
    yellowmustang.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 188
:D Do car shows count? There was one down the road from my station, so we parked the ambulance and went in for a look. Tons of late 20's/early 30's Ford's and Chev's. Saw one of the nicest Cobra kit cars (an Aurora) I've seen in a while. Not many customs, but it looked more like a classic show. :cool:

Boxster's, 911 C2's, and M3's are rather common (2-3 each a day). The M5 & E55 at one customer's house...another guy's Z8 as he left the store...the F348, Shelby GT350, and some old RR at the "classic car dealership" down the road...nothing out of the ordinary. :yawn My own WRX provides more excitement (probably because I actually get to drive that one). The only real complaint is all the under-21's with US$40,000+ cars (you name it, they drive it...up to US$70,000 I think).

I've seen a dark purple 550M around (twice), a silver F360, and [I swear it's the same one] Aston DB7 here and there. It's odd; for all the money people around here have and throw around, there's not much imagination when it comes to cars. Further north, there's a few more Ferrari's, one Countach, one Diablo hiding away...911 turbo's (ooooh) are as numerous as ex-presidents...NY just isn't into cars as much as CA or FL. I may not like the beach, but the auto scene sure is tempting....

I see a black DB7 coupe 'round here, I've seen it twice already; the fella must live in the neighborhood.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I saw a Viper GTS today in Orangeville... a nice black one... i tried to race it in my Ford Exploder....oops, i mean Ford Explorer
cool :) I can't wait till the Viper hits Australia :nervous: Might see one in real life then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back