TT PMC - Week 4 - closed, poll up soon

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 33 comments

ttbanner1wc5.jpg

Welcome to Week 4 of the Tourist Trophy Photo Mode Competition

This competition will run for approximately one week. Please submit your entry by Friday the 4th, May 2007

Week 3 winning entry by Brock5000

ttbanner3sy4.jpg

Theme: Pop a wheelie!

Hop on your favourite bike and lift that front wheel in the air!

Bikes: Any

Tracks: Any

ttbanner2ls4.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please ask in the thread or send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You must enter only your own work and not an image that has previously been entered into any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, please mark it clearly as Final entry. You may change your entry once.
  • You must post your entry as either an imageshack thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image.
  • We recommend you use a free public image hosting service such as
  • Previews should be a maximum size of 400 x 300 pixels or 300 x 400.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry in this thread.
  • Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot.

Image enhancement rules
(what you can and can't do in Photoshop etc.)

• You may adjust brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • You may rotate, crop and resize the image.
  • You may add a border and signature to your entry.
  • You may NOT adjust levels, hue, saturation, curves or sharpen the image.
  • You may NOT use layers with filters containing blurs or other distortions.
  • You may NOT add any elements to the original photo or otherwise manipulate it.

This is a friendly competition where you can show off your skills and improve them. Feel free to make comments, but do not unduly criticize. Above all, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Sweet new banners and nice theme!
Thanks Ray i made the banners in some spare time I had on the weekend and offered them to Tommi but he said to hold fire. Nice theme to I might wipe off the dust off TT and give it a shot.

Thanks for providing the banners Speedster :) 👍

Good luck to everyone entering, I look forward to seeing all your entries.

And those who don't have a copy of TT yet, get one! It should be a platinum / budget title almost everywhere by now, so save up those spoondoolikins!

Still deciding the bike to enter, but tomorrow will have something:)

I'm going for the unexpected on this one. Hopefully none of you expected to see an entry like this one.

FINAL ENTRY

"What R U lookin at?"

Final Entry

went with the acceleration wheelie in the end. Still looks best to me. Uno that shot looks really funny, great idea! 👍​

Holy smokes, i'm gonna have a hard time topping all these amazing shots!

I don't want to seem biased, so I'll say (honestly) that every entry here looks awesome (even though [empty's didn't show), but I'm hooked on kaede's blurred shot.

Final Entry

____________________​

Thanks freddy, i found it a nice theme and haven't done a PMC blur shot in a while, so hey :)

Week 4 will close about this time tomorrow, then I will put up the poll and a new theme for week 5.

Good stuff from everyone so far 👍

Back