Drift Photomode Competition ~ Week 7 ~ Closed

Bradopoly

mainbannerjl2.jpg

Week 7

themebannerkk5.jpg

This weeks theme is European Drift!.

Drift shots are mostly of Japanese cars, or American Cars.
This week I want you to get any European car sideways.

Cars: Any European Car.
Track: Any.

Week 7 Theme and Top 10 chosen by Week 5 winner Drift2XS

rulesbannerus2.jpg

Please follow the rules.

~ Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
~ Previews may be posted, but must be no larger then 400X300.
~ You may change your Final Entry once.
~ All images to be uploaded at Imageshack.
~ Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness/contrast, gamma, hue/saturation, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
~ If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as Picasa or GIMP.
~ Have Fun and feel free to PM me if you have anything you want to ask or discuss.

deadlinebannervw4.jpg

This competition will run for 7 days. The deadline is May 6.

Knew you would speedster!
I'm thinking something up right now! :D

This is my first time posting on this web site so if I do anything wrong, sorry. :)

Final Entry
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gt015cv1.jpg
Hi and welcome to GTP! Do you have a USB memory stick or something that can hold things on like some MP3's can? If you do that measn when you take your pictures in photomode on GT4 you can save them right onto the stick and then plug it inot your computer then edit them etc. This means you won't have to use a real camera for the shots.So you might want to try again becasue that looks like a camera shot to me but don't worry about it.
Enjoy your stay at GTP!
Really nice shots everyone else especially [ES] that shot is really nicely done.

Nice Beerzgood, you've been a strong and early-going contender for a vast amount of photo-competitons lately. I prepare to do similar.

Hi and welcome to GTP! Do you have a USB memory stick or something that can hold things on like some MP3's can? If you do that measn when you take your pictures in photomode on GT4 you can save them right onto the stick and then plug it inot your computer then edit them etc. This means you won't have to use a real camera for the shots.So you might want to try again becasue that looks like a camera shot to me but don't worry about it.
Enjoy your stay at GTP!
Really nice shots everyone else especially [ES] that shot is really nicely done.

I have 2 usb sticks and they don't work, so for now a camera shot is all I got.

Hope you don't mind it Beerzgood, but I used the same car :P

I'm amazed how powerful PS is, even using the simplest tools. There are better methods wich don't create so much distortion, but at least the modifications alowed works... what a pain btw! lol

Final Entry :)

Final Entry...::::

____________________​

I might come up with something since I feel like a little drift for tonight 👍

Nope, i just got 2 europa's drifting together :)

FINAL ENTRY!

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish @ Fuji '80s
Click for full size

I hope Japanese tracks are allowed?...

All tracks are allowed Bram, I gotta say that is an awesome shot. Good to see an entry from you. 👍

Ray, how did you go about getting two cars drifting, did you crash into the other car? Very cool shot. :D

Keep them coming guys.

All tracks are allowed Bram, I gotta say that is an awesome shot. Good to see an entry from you. 👍

Ray, how did you go about getting two cars drifting, did you crash into the other car? Very cool shot. :D

Keep them coming guys.

While i was drifting mine, i just slid against the white europa wich started sliding along :) We both had a perfect drift!

That's a strange avatar you got there, atlop. Looks like your previous one imploded. :lol:👍

That's a strange avatar you got there, atlop. Looks like your previous one imploded. :lol:👍
:lol: Looks like I like those colors. Did not actually know it before. Spend enough time here at GTP and your deepest secrets will be exposed. :)

My entry is on its way...Aston Martin....and owww Bram beat me to it....

Back