PhotoMode Competition Week 109 - Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter arsenal
  • 43 comments
  • 2,420 views
Messages
816

109tn6.jpg


Welcome to Week 109 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition



themebms6.jpg


"Open"
  • "I want to keep it open this week due to the recent rise in quality from pretty much everyone! I hope this will give them a chance to show off their talent."

Eligible Cars
  • Any car

Locations
  • Any Track or Phototravel Location.

Week 109 Theme and Top 10 chosen by week 107 winner Moglet

deadbid2.jpg


  • This competition will run for about one week.
  • The approximate deadline is June 9th

rulesbbn8.jpg


Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

  • You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as IrfanView or GIMP.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.
  • When using brightness and/or contrast filters to alter an entry, it must be uniform throughout the entire picture.
For members who have not participated in a PhotoMode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Don't forget to have fun!​
 
Open Theme!!! As soon as i saw this i rushed to make the best photo i could, which isnt that good really :P heres my
FINAL ENTRY

LARGER PREVIEW
​

Thats my favourite car! Great handling and not too slow! Mitsubihi CZ-3 Rocks!
Please comment:)
 
I´ll run with one of my cooler "Mission 34" pics

Final Entry:



Enjoy :cheers:​
 
Final Entry

​
 
Im not going to win here,but ill post this just for fun :)

Final Entry

click for image​

(i think this is the worst photo of the week.)
 
Apart from being a little dark maybe,
I actually think it's bloody good!
 
thankx!! :) well i was experimenting with photoshop,so dont expect it to be as good as others.If only i could use photoshop as good as alexwrc......:guilty:
 
Final Entry
​
 
That's one cool shot M3CSL 👍
[es] you did a great job as well
 
thanks, Franz 👍
 
Gotta ease my self slowly back into this again before I go mad with photo's again.
Here is my entry, not amazing, hardly mind blowing but it will do.

FINAL ENTRY


Ford GT LM Spec II Racing Car @ Fuji Speedway​
 
FINAL ENTRY

Preview


​
 
brock - wow! 👍
 

Final entry



GTR @ El Capitan

Click for full size



​

[empty space];2676971
brock - wow! 👍
x2. And also wow to Brock's entry in UEC comp! 👍
 
Wow well done all, heres My Very First...
Final Entry
​

Comments Ect Very Welcome :)

Thanks 👍
 
I dont think its that strong but...here.

Final Entry



Preview

oddside.jpg
 
vr6 - :lol: at first glance it looked like you put a body kit on the z4 :p
 
FINAL ENTRY


​
 
Damn ... speechless 👍
 
|O-o|Final Entry|o-O|
Subaru Impreza STI
​
 
Mamma mia LGF. It'll be almost impossible to make an overstanding entry this week! Congrats everyone.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
when are you going to put your entry in alex? :p
 
I don't know yet, I'm going to have to search for a very very good image in my hard disk LOL.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
FINAL ENTRY changed​

​

PREVIEW​

you like?

im changing my final entry due to the pic being in a comp before
 
FINAL ENTRY​

​

PREVIEW​

you like?

other than that it was used a couple weeks ago in the drift comp with race cars as a theme, iirc, fine.
 
I don't believe that it comply's with the rules, The rules clearly state:
Da Rules
You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition
And here is Gordon's entry in the Drift Comp Week 8 which is exactly the same as this weeks entry.

I presume that he will have to change it but I ain't the boss around this comp....
 
I don't believe that it comply's with the rules, The rules clearly state:

And here is Gordon's entry in the Drift Comp Week 8 which is exactly the same as this weeks entry.


I presume that he will have to change it but I ain't the boss around this comp....

I don't think I did. Can't remember exactly. I'll have to look that up.

your right, I did. i'll change it as soon as pos
 
Back