Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sjaak

GTP_Race Admin
Netherlands
The Netherlands
GTP_Sjaak
First thanks you all for this great turn out.Please give a big congrats to the division winners.
Hollo1 takes div.1,NielsG wins div.2 and DJ Baker "rules" div.3,just by a bumper :)

Week 112 Results:
Superautobacs Apex '00 @ Autumn Ring Reverse
wrsweek112blv0.jpg

(WRS PhotoMode Winner is...MisterWeary 👍)

® indicates that a replay has been provided and needs to be checked.
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.

rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.

bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Important notice:

To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Replay Verification:This week we would like to have all gold times and three other random replay requests,MisterWeary,Venari and Onlyme.👍

Division 1:

1. 1:10.257 - holl01
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Mr P,NielsG)
  2. 1:10.955 - Mr P
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by NielsG)
    1:11.000 ----- Gold
  3. 1:11.008 - Toffe
  4. 1:11.439 - KLR142
  5. 1:11.459 - superwally
  6. 1:11.850 - MisterWeary
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Mr P)
    1:12.000 ----- Bronze
  7. 1:12.053 - rmk700
  8. 1:12.414 - nige
Division 2:

1. 1:11.593 - NielsG
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Sjaak)
  2. 1:11.703 - arora
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Sphinx)
  3. 1:11.846 - sjaak68
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:11.921 - Kelly
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Sjaak)
  5. 1:11.980 - Jake
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by arora)
    1:12.000 ----- Gold
  6. 1:12.322 - Smallhorses
  7. 1:12.334 - 2078TM
  8. 1:12.713 - The Internet
  9. 1:12.767 - Venari
    gflagjn4.gif
    1:13.000 ----- Bronze
  10. 1:13.567 - SuperT
  11. 1:14.132 - Tedehur
Division 3:

1. 1:13.554 - DJ Baker
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:13.576 - gtbadboy
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by arora)
    1:14.000 ----- Gold
  3. 1:14.484 - Onlyme
    gflagjn4.gif
    1:16.000 ----- Bronze
  4. 1:15.593 - bigracer
  5. 1:15.705 - EDK
  6. 1:15.888 - Mpower32
Quick guide to replay checking:

1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing Medium and that the power is 360 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle

Congrats to: Holl01, NielsG, and DJ on Div. wins:tup: 👍 As well as everyone who ran this weeks combo.

Special congrats to Sjaak on his first race selection. Sure was a lot of fun. :cheers:

DJ: at -.022 at least I wasn't in your rearview mirror, might even have had a chance to catch you if I wasn't on travel the last three days! But, no excuses here. Great running laddie!👍 ..................next!:nervous:

Edit: almost forgot. Replay attached.

Attachments

• gtbadboy wk112.max
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
Nice. :) Seems there was a LOT of time in the last sector. Like REALLY a lot. I couldn't snag much of it with my DS2 skillz in this car, much to jumpy.

Always good to see DJ Baker proving that he isn't in Division 2 just yet and having some Division 3 right with him. 👍

Some good racing all around guys! Nice and tight in D1, D2, and D3... :cheers:

Congrats to all the tops 👍 some very nice times across the board for sure.

I knew I could not catch you Niels, you still own me :P

Attachments

• arora wk112 ntsc.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
awesome race and tight results. 👍

Attachments

• wk 112 - jake.max
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the race, Sjaak. :cheers: Great start. 👍

Congrats to Hollo and Baker for their wins. :cheers:

And congrats to Erik and Sjaak for their podiums. 👍

Congrats to Sjaak for a successful first race as the admin, and congrats to all those who had fun racing it.
Although I didn't run much more than a dozen lap, I liked it a lot.
And now that I've loaded again a GT4 übersave on my memcard, I might even give a try to week 113.

Missed this one! :(
Working the weekend and didn't get enough time to run before the deadline.

Congrats to all podium winners.

I'll be back for a div 3 challenge in wk113.

Congrats to Niels and Erik with a nice podium.:cheers:

Thanks to all div.2 racers for a close competition.👍

Pal replay:

Attachments

• WRS 112 Sjaak.max
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
Here's my randomly requested replay (PAL) :sly:

Nothing worth watching, actually, as it isn't a good lap. I could've ended up higher (or gotten a better time anyway), but I didn't really spend enough time on this combo. Don't really like the autum-ring...

View attachment OnlyMe_WRS112_PAL.max

Wow, nice run through the final sector Toffee, and congrats to all the podium winners and to Mr. P and Holl for showing the way once again. This was definately a combo where slowing down resulted in better times for me. Great participation this week.

Wow some tight racing!

Well done everyone who participated, and congrats to the podium guys 👍

I shall do my best to get you a replay... I better order an Action Replay Maxdrive tomorrow.

V.

congrats to all that got a good laptime, the golds off course and thanks to sjaak for setting up a good (tho not that much to my liking :) ) first wrs race. obviously the crowd loved it so that counts big time.
now off to 113 in one of my favvie dtm racers 👍 hoping for an even bigger turnout - if possible in these times of gt5awaitinglessletstryforzaforawhileness.

Wow, nice run through the final sector Toffee, and congrats to all the podium winners and to Mr. P and Holl for showing the way once again. This was definately a combo where slowing down resulted in better times for me. Great participation this week.

Nice run from everyone! And, yeah, obviously my last sector became quite good. It would have been nice though to get under 1'11... A "huge" 0.008 secs from the limit hehe... :banghead:

Some very nice laps out there, nice work from all competitors 👍 I copied all my replays off the PS2 the other day so actually have my lap on hand (for once)...here tis'! Great race Sjaak, lots of fun :cheers:

Attachments

• Wk112_Weary_01`11.850.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Erik for the green flag! That was some close racing this week and it sure was a lot of fun. Looking forward to another great week.

hey, congrats to all the podium finishers this week, it certainly was a nice combo:tup:

Attachments

• wrs112 1'10.257.max
    23.4 KB · Views: 17
Congrats to Dan, Niels and DJbaker for the wins 👍

This was a great combo and I now wish I had put more effort into it :guilty: I was looking at 1'10.4 as my optimum possible lap so I would never have caught Dan with that blazing run :scared: I have a 1'10.871 save with a close call that was the best I could manage and it was just too close to submit :(
Cheers for a cool race anyway and Well done to all who stuck at it and brought it home clean :cheers:

Here's a video of my lap and will update this post later today with the .max replay also! ... Cheers
Ron.

edit: I just viewed Holl01, MisterWeary, Sjaak and OnlyMe's replays and all are clean and the correct car specs 👍

here's my .max replay also

Attachments

• Ron WRS 112 .max
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
Having PC problems so I better get my replay up now. Fear a format is coming up. :dopey:

Checked a replay now I was at it. MP right specs and clean with a margin. Nice racing, Ron 👍
Also had a look at hollo's. Very nice. 👍

My PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG_WRS112_Autobacs@AR_rev_1,11,593.max
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
Wow, that was a close one! :scared: I actually thought gtbadboy had me covered, since his posted T2 split was a little better than my best clean lap. Figured I needed more, but was at a real track all weekend. Gave it a few more shots on Monday, but every time I had my best ghost beat I'd boot one of the last few rights or the last left. Great racing! 👍 Sweet results photo by MisterWeary too. 👍

NTSC replay attached.

Attachments

• WRS 112 DJ Baker.max
    24 KB · Views: 9
Just thought I'd try this.

I ordered my ARMax today, dear sirs, give me a little leeway, when it's here, the .max replay will arrive soon after.

In the meantime:

And yeah, just after T1... it's close, but it's okay. ;) I don't think my kerbhopping in the fast end section is out-of-bounds either, but you're the admins, you tell me. :)

nismosig.gif

but you're the admins, you tell me. :)

Nope. You tell us. :)

When you submit your time you are also declaring that your run is 100% clean. We request replays for the purpose of verifying to all those concerned that the drivers claim is correct, which in turn safeguards the integrity of the driver, and just as importantly, the WRS. 👍

The golden rule to OLR is to check your replay before submission. If you’re still unsure, check it again, ask for a second opinion and if you’re still undecided, run it again. 👍 👍

Thanks for the checking,guys.:cheers:

NielsG his replay =
gflagjn4.gif
👍

Nice racing,used much higher gearing then I did,
only I took the second last bend also in 5.

Hi there!
Will try to get round to submitting my replay (NTSC) later, and will make an effort to check out the NTSC replays that have already been submitted.
Got to go to work now though!

Laters....

DJ Baker's replay = Clean. 👍

Arora's replay = Clean. 👍

Well done guys.

Results table updated.

Back