ceiling_fan's pictures -- ZONKERS!!!!!

i love how serene the aston martin shot looks like. and the other comp entry for the CCCL looks pretty good too.

Nice pics, the first three aren't particularly to my taste (although not bad at all), but I especially like the angle on the Zonda and the editing in the last pic.
Keep posting. 👍

One piece of advice (really stupid, but anyway) - you might want to smoothen the blimp in the 350z pic, it looks a lil' jaggy. :)

Nice pics, the first three aren't particularly to my taste (although not bad at all), but I especially like the angle on the Zonda and the editing in the last pic.
Keep posting. 👍

One piece of advice (really stupid, but anyway) - you might want to smoothen the blimp in the 350z pic, it looks a lil' jaggy. :)

Good call. I guess it's not supposed to be focused on when racing around the track. :)

Did anybody like the bonus picture? :dopey:

The shots were originally in the first post, but I didn't want old pics first.

Aston Martin Vanquish At Suzuka
CCCL Week 27 Winner

Opera Performance 350Z At Trial Mountain

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car At Costa di Amalfi
NC Week 9 Winner

Chevrolet Corvette C3 "Stingray" At Grand Valley Speedway

Last edited:
I do not like it that much, but the reason I say this is it looks a bit too blurred for me. However, I hope your next update is better, because I believe you can do better.

I do not like it that much, but the reason I say this is it looks a bit too blurred for me. However, I hope your next update is better, because I believe you can do better.

Thank you for your comment. It's for the "Blue" competition. I hoped to go to Grand Valley and get the blue bridge, blue car, and blue water, but it didn't work out. It is a great car to drive and I know I can get better shots of it. :)

Not of the front though! :yuck:

I really do like the idea and the composition of your R390 shot but the bluriness of it really spoils the image IMO. Without that it would have been as jawdroppingly beautiful as the Zonda picture with that extreme angle!

I really do like the idea and the composition of your R390 shot but the bluriness of it really spoils the image IMO. Without that it would have been as jawdroppingly beautiful as the Zonda picture with that extreme angle!

Okay. I've scheduled a reshoot for tonight. :mischievous:

I actually tried doing a remix of your golf shot there. I tried put a zoom blur at the end of both streets, and having them meet in the middle where the car is, it didn't turn out very well.

But I do like the shot, it's a very unique angle, I do think it'd look a bit better if the wheels of the golf were spinning. Other than that, great shot.👍

Great update, but one thing I love in this shot is not just the angle, but how it is starts out brighter on the right and then it gets a bit darker down to the left.

Damn! I love all your shots, but that grand canyon one is stupidly good! well done 👍

Latest Posts

Back