GT4 ghost drifting videos

• Thread starter kord21m
  • 7 comments
This is one of my real life ghosts.

Also, this probably belongs in the videos section of the drift forum.

oh i remember that vid, did you take up the improvement on replay taking i mentioned a LONG time ago?

I didn't capture the video, as I'm sure was said when you made that comment.

Also, I have a few more tandem videos if you check my youtube page. WDS10 I think it was, was done on xlink, tandem style.

im so late by the time i got on online with kai all the drifters were gone o well... ill see u on april 17th = gt5p DD DRIFT DOJO forever

that video is impressive like i heard your one of the best i look sooo forward to drifting with you and dd family

He last edited this post at Oct 17 2007 at 11:55 PM,so i think its a bit late to answer..AND by the way you just saw a video of 2 TOP TOP drifters back in the GT4 days..They were 3 teams back then that were inclunding the TOP drifters..FBI,IDM and DRIFT DOJO...some of them are still here...but its bit difficult though to reach their drifting level....

It took a while for me to get up to the level I was at. Wish there were more people like us DD to drift with. Would have made some nice competition online.
Damn I miss Widge :(
Man that video brings back some memories of the good days. I kinda miss them and the people.
im so late by the time i got on online with kai all the drifters were gone o well... ill see u on april 17th = gt5p DD DRIFT DOJO forever
Yeah, I guess you will. You should have gotten Japanese prologue and gotten the upperhand on a lot of people like I did. ;) Anyways, ill see you then. My PSN is on the left
<<<
Well I see you have a version of Prologue...

Back