GT4 WRS Week 132 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 37 comments

Sjaak

GTP_Race Admin
Netherlands
The Netherlands
GTP_Sjaak
Congrats to all gold racers,Hugo :eek:,Clemi_uk, chukabilly 👍, mtbiker157, 01gtp and all who submitted this week.
Cheers guys :cheers:

Week 132 Results:

Mini Cooper S '02 @ Autumn Ring

img0003minidb9.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:28.968 - Hugo Boss
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by CMir)
    1:29.500 ----- Gold
  2. 1:29.791 - Herman
  3. 1:30.074 - Cmir
  4. 1:30.455 - Ren-Tec
    1:30.500 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:30.845 - KLR142
Division 2:
  1. 1:30.150 - Clemi_uk
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Hugo)
  2. 1:30.252 - chukabilly
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by EDK)
  3. 1:30.257 - sjaak68
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Hugo)
    1:30.500 ----- Gold
  4. 1:30.616 - 2078TM
  5. 1:30.848 - Snod Blatter
  6. 1:30.878 - Strop
  7. 1:31.015 - DustDriver
  8. 1:31.204 - daan
    1:31.500 ----- Bronze
  9. 1:31.874 - gigiumba
  10. 1:32.246 - markprichard
  11. 1:32.660 - moaibob
Division 3:
  1. 1:30.807 - mtbiker157
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by gtbadboy)
  2. 1:31.439 - 01gtp
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by EDK)
    1:31.500 ----- Gold
  3. 1:31.911 - EDK
  4. 1:33.022 - Bigracer
  5. 1:33.172 - gtbadboy
    1:33.500 ----- Bronze
  6. 1:34.474 - Thirdeye
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Front / Soft, Rear / hard and that the power is 292 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

I could book the 3rd place of the podium for the following races, it's always my result. :sly:

Congrats to everyone, especially to the division winners and to chukabilly for being so active. A cool close finish at the top of D2. 👍 Hugo, that time is mad, I knew you'd get under 29.3, but 28???? in only one session? Very good 👍

No wonder his alias is hugo BOSS!!! Day-am what a lap:bowdown:

@ Chuck, well done there man. Who knows what could've happend had you drank bit more coffee and a bit less dovka:)

@ mtbiker, we'll see you in div2 next week:sly:

I spaced this one for sure. I gave this a go and had a 1'30.2xx got lost in NYC this weekend and forgot to submit. Oh well, great racing to all..

Like i said, i screwed it up in the last sector :(
Will post the replay on youtube tomorrow

Way to go guys, looks like there may be a need for some promotions, nice win Hugo!

Jerome

Thanx clemi!! I wish I could show you the snapshot of just how close it was in the first series of esses. I have to wait for Jake to upload the replay, because even sober I am no good with computers, and sometimes he has a hard time. If I lose this replay, sadness will reign over my day!! And in the "every little bit helps" category, when my wife went to bed at 12:30 last night, my final time was .457! I didn't get those last two tenths until 2:00 this morning., just enough to pass sjaak. All in all, it was a great week and I achieved my podium finish. I don't know when the chance will happen again, but this week of racing has been the most fun I've had in years!! So, congrats on your win, clemi, and congrats to all those who submitted!! Race on!!! :cheers:

@ o1gtp congrats on a gold time, Kenny!! Very well done.👍

I forgot to say congrats to all the gold medals and well done Hugo!!

Congrats to all those golds!!👍

Hugo, you are the "Boss" one heck of a lap maestro.:cheers:

Looks like we might be seeing a promotion or two eh? :sly:

Steve, I couldn't catch you this week.:grumpy: 👍👍 Onward!

Congrats to Clemi and mtbiker157 for their division wins :cheers:

A really competitive podium in Division 2 :eek: Those podium times would have looked great in Division 1 as well. Keep it up, guys 👍

I haven't had such fun with a combo in a long time :bowdown: The harder rear tyres made me even more concentrated than usual. Wonderfull choice, Sjaak 👍

Hugo, that time is mad, I knew you'd get under 29.3, but 28???? in only one session? Very good 👍

Thanks Carlos! In fact I did two sessions. I had some spare time just before the deadline so I decided to give it another try. Suddenly had to leave though during that session, so only submitted my time to Sjaak and didn't post my splits in the thread. Not the fairest thing to do normally, but I'll hope you forgive me this time...

My splits were:

T1: 28.223 (seen .150 :scared:)
T2: 1'06.639 (.597 fastest)

Attachments

• Hugo WRS 132 Cooper S.max
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
Steve, I couldn't catch you this week.:grumpy: 👍👍 Onward!
well only by a very small margin and only cos you lost your previous save of a faster lap mate! you'll beat me next time for sures.

congrats to all podium and thanks to '68' for yet another excellent combo.

well, on to the mazda track now for another excellent week of racing thanks to the dutch guy 👍 👍 👍

I watched Hugo's lap. It looks so easy, why weren't we able to do as well as him? :sly: First, I noticed you used 5th gear for the main straight and 4th gear after t1, which I didn't. Then, you were much more aggressive on the throttle than me and pushed harder, mainly for t1.

Not posting your splits may have been good because we didn't give up and we kept hoping that one day we'd reach those splits, innocently not knowing you were already faster:dopey:

I watched Hugo's lap. It looks so easy, why weren't we able to do as well as him? :sly: First, I noticed you used 5th gear for the main straight and 4th gear after t1, which I didn't. Then, you were much more aggressive on the throttle than me and pushed harder, mainly for t1.

Not posting your splits may have been good because we didn't give up and we kept hoping that one day we'd reach those splits, innocently not knowing you were already faster:dopey:

To be truthful, Cmir, I had Hugo beat my third lap, but I didn't post it because if we don't keep letting him win, he might not race with us anymore! :sly:

congrats again this week to my div3 winner mtbiker157 👍
congrats also to the other golds and div winners this week :D
thanks to all for the effort that goes into every week so we can enjoy
( combos leaderboards replays,feedback, etc )
thank you all !

and chuk awesome effort and placing this week 👍👍:cheers:

i'll grab chuk and we will try to post replays tomorrow if he hasn't by then

ouch, looks like I didn't do so good :D I only ran 2 laps but still no excuse :D

Bronze again.... ok hadn't much time to ride.... but racing with professionals like all of you, will help to improve my skills (hopefully)
congrats to the golden drivers

To be truthful, Cmir, I had Hugo beat my third lap, but I didn't post it because if we don't keep letting him win, he might not race with us anymore! :sly:

Chuk ol' bean, I think you've been nipping at the Woodford a little too much either that or you're eating those funny mushrooms again. :lol:

it isn't really needed, but here is a replay from my lap:

wow, dustdriver. 👍 I just watched your replay and realized how lucky I was to get the time I did. There are some corners where you are fully 20 m.p.h. faster than I am. :eek: They may be right after all when they say less vodka, more coffee!! (Not that we'll ever know!) :D

@ gtbadboy, the woodford's will be this week's choice toddy, but I will need some form of self-discipline as I need to pull a restaurant together. I won't be fast this week, but I will enjoy it! :cheers:

Here is my Pal replay.

And don't know yet about promotions ,but I have my eye on it.

Attachments

• WRS week 132 Sjaak.max
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
Well, wish us luck people. Kenny (01gtp) and I are trying to upload our own replays with only limited phone help from Jake. This will be great because we will be able to both load and view replays without relying on Jake all the time. He has been extraordinarily patient with us. :cheers: And in the "It only matters to you chuk" file, I saved the replay of the lap where I'm beating CMir and clemi-uk to T2, only to freak out :ill::eek:and miss by a fraction. I coast to the line, and still pull a 1'30.2xx:grumpy::dunce::banghead::irked::mad::lol:

We hopes it works!!! We are proud of ourselves!!! Here's to the entire gt4 community!!!: :cheers: 👍👍👍

Attachments

• wk132 chux min.max
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
if both these work use guys better watch out :crazy:

thank you EDK
i thought u had us both beat for a div win

maybe this week
can we call this your home town track ?

Attachments

• wk132 kenz mini.max
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Chuck and 01GTP are both clean with proper specs.

Good runs, guys. 👍

I got to see where I messed up my finish! :dunce:

I would say home town track, but I am short on time this week, so we shall see!

thank you for checking EDK!👍👍 I'm glad we can now upload our replays, but I'll need a little tutoring from Jake before I view them. I've tried downloading a couple of .max replays, but can't get them to open. I am sure it is something simple.

Don't use the copy function to move the file from the max drive. To move files from the max drive to the memory card you have to use the uncrush function. Is that your problem?

I just took a gander at Chuk and Ken's replays. Managed to get them to work first time amazingly. Both clean of course, interesting to see where I went wrong on T2 versus Chuk ... basically I was staying in tight on the left hander leading up to the hairpin whereas both of these went wide and then into the inner kerb.

Since there's no way to read PAL replays on an NTSC machine it would be really helpful if some of the Div 1 guys posted their replays even if they didn't need to. Even more useful would be specifying in your signature whether you are NTSC or PAL.

Latest Posts

Back