Grand Valley Speedway Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter A.A.Z.
  • 64 comments
  • 7,629 views
Messages
623
Grand Valley Speedway Challenge
5.jpg
Rules:
7 independent groups divided by car's power:
  • A: less than 197 bhp;
  • B: from 197 to 345 bhp;
  • C: from 345 to 443 bhp;
  • D: from 443 to 591 bhp;
  • E: from 591 to 710 bhp;
  • F: more than 710 bhp except for the Suzuki Escudo;
  • G: Suzuki Escudo.
- Please post a screenshot or a photo of your time and your car;
- No hybrids.

Track: Grand Valley Speedway.

Times (in bold - best in group):

  1. Group G | __ sucahyo __ | 1:24.675 | [R]Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version ______ | 981 bhp | 4WD |
  2. Group E | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:30.603 | [R]Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 ____________ | 672 bhp | MR |
  3. Group F | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:31.633 | [R]Jaguar XJ220 GT Race Car ______________ | 945 bhp | MR |
  4. Group E | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:31.711 | [R]Venturi Atlantique 600 LM _____________ | 705 bhp | MR |
  5. Group G | __ Dario378 _ | 1:31.785 | [R]Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version ______ | 981 bhp | 4WD |
  6. Group F | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:31.917 | Toyota GT-One Road Car ___________________ | 975 bhp | MR |
  7. Group E | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:32.154 | [R]TVR Cerbera LM Edition ________________ | 624 bhp | FR |
  8. Group F | ___ m4rio ___ | 1:32.446 | [R]TVR Speed 12 __________________________ | 807 bhp | FR |
  9. Group F | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:34.461 | Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '97 _____________ | 833 bhp | MR |
  10. Group E | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:34.586 | [R]Lotus Elise GT1 _______________________ | 613 bhp | MR |
  11. Group D | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:36.723 | [R]Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition _____________ | 549 bhp | 4WD |
  12. Group D | __ sucahyo __ | 1:36.915 | [R]Toyota Celica Rally Car _______________ | 569 bhp | 4WD |
  13. Group D | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:37.101 | [R]Lexus IS200 LM Edition ________________ | 590 bhp | FR |
  14. Group D | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:37.526 | [R]Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula _ | 555 bhp | FR |
  15. Group D | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:37.912 | [R]Lotus Esprit GT1 ______________________ | 577 bhp | MR |
  16. Group D | __ ty00123 __ | 1:38.437 | [R]Mercedes-Benz CLK Race Car ____________ | 539 bhp | 4WD |
  17. Group C | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:42.361 | [R]Ford GT40 _____________________________ | 429 bhp | MR |
  18. Group C | __ sucahyo __ | 1:42.545 | [R]Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V Rally Car | 428 bhp | 4WD |
  19. Group C | ___ m4rio ___ | 1:42.632 | [R]Nissan Xanavi Arta Silvia GT '99 ______ | 413 bhp | FR |
  20. Group C | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:43.005 | [R]Nissan Xanavi Arta Silvia GT '99 ______ | 413 bhp | FR |
  21. Group C | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:43.654 | [R]Nissan Dajshin Silvia GT '99 __________ | 413 bhp | FR |
  22. Group B | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:49.225 | [R]Mazda RX-7 Type R _____________________ | 343 bhp | FR |
  23. Group C | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:50.237 | [R]Daihatsu Sirion Rally Car _____________ | 427 bhp | 4WD |
  24. Group B | ___ m4rio ___ | 1:51.052 | [R]Honda NSX Type R ______________________ | 321 bhp | MR |
  25. Group B | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:51.568 | [R]Lancia Stratos Rally Car ______________ | 336 bhp | MR |
  26. Group B | Parnelli Bone | 1:53.464 | [R]Renault Clio Sport V6 _________________ | 341 bhp | MR |
  27. Group B | __ sucahyo __ | 1:53.877 | Tommy Kaira ZZ-S Coupe ___________________ | 262 bhp | MR |
  28. Group B | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:53.938 | Lotus Motorsports Elise __________________ | 328 bhp | MR |
  29. Group A | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:59.303 | Lotus Elan S4 Sprint '71 _________________ | 197 bhp | FR |
  30. Group A | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 1:59.880 | [R]Suzuki Cappuccino _____________________ | 187 bhp | FR |
  31. Group A | __ sucahyo __ | 2:00.136 | [R]Suzuki Alto Works RS/Z ________________ | 187 bhp | 4WD |
  32. Group A | __ Glanza-V _ | 2:13.011 | Toyota Starlet Glanza V '98 ______________ | 190 bhp | FF |
  33. Group A | ___ A.A.Z. __ | 2:14.624 | Subaru 360 _______________________________ | 142 bhp | RR |

Join! :dopey:
 
A.A.Z. didnt we talk about that yesterday about thic challenge
 
Im in ill have my time up later or tomorrow .
 
Count me in...I'll have a time up sometime in the next 24 hours (I hope).
 
Some times from me:

Group A entry:
A.A.Z. | Subaru 360 | 142 bhp | 2:14.624


Group B entry:
A.A.Z. | Lotus Motorsports Elise | 328 bhp | 1:53.938


Group C entry:
A.A.Z. | [R]Daihatsu Sirion Rally Car | 427 bhp | 1:50.237


Group D entry:
A.A.Z. | [R]Lotus Esprit GT1 | 577 bhp | 1:37.912


Group E entry:
A.A.Z. | [R]Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99 | 672 bhp | 1:34.506


I don't know which car to pick for the Group F... Except the Escudo. It seems that the TS020 Race Car outperforms every other car...
 
Told you I'd have some times up sooner or later...
 

Attachments

  • gt2 GVS time.jpg
    gt2 GVS time.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 63
  • gt2 car power.jpg
    gt2 car power.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 65
Another time from me.

A.A.Z. | [R]Suzuki Cappuccino | 187 bhp | 1:59.880

 
Haha these threads are popping up like wildfire at the mo. I havn't had time for GT2 recently but should have this weekend.

Try the Venturi 600LM. Or the Speed Twelve if you're brave enough.
 
Haha you havn't managed to master it then?
 
Can I do it on GT1? Unless someone wants to ship me a copy of GT2.
 
Lol.
-0.045 from the GT-One :)

A.A.Z. | Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '97 | 833 bhp | 1:34.361

 
But seriously, can I do it on GT1?


I wish I never scratched my GT2 ... :( I never even drove.. the TS020.... :(
 
Hmm, why can't you just download the GT2 from any torrent :) It's so easy nowadays.

Anyway, if you want this so much - ok, try yourself in GT1. But this is off-rules, so if anyone owns a working GT2, do this in GT2, not in GT1 :)
 
Cause a) it's illegal... although I really don't care. b) I don't have a computer with an admin account and c) my psp got confiscated, and it only has a 512 mb memory card anyway.

I hope I get my own computer soon. Will my time still be entered in competition?
 
Yay! I'll probably be able to try.... hm... maybe Saturday morning at earliest. I dunno about pics though... hm...
 
I got one for Group B

Renault Clio Sport V6 // 1:53.464 // 341 hp

Image011.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image018.jpg


Wow GT2 is so different from GT4! It's been about a year since I touched GT2...I had to relearn a few things!

Tried to enter the A class in a Citroen Saxo, and then a Rover Mini 1.3i, but both cars got trounced. I underestimated you guys....but I will be back.
 
Last edited:
Stratos does it again :)


Yeah but the Stratos is like 400 pounds lighter than a Clio Sport! :rolleyes: I'll get you back in Group B...:nervous:
 
Here is for group B:
zzsbi3.jpg


zzsgsky8.jpg


It seems my 2 second's slower limitation still there ...........
 
I wish I could get the '99 GT-One on GT2.
 
Get the '98 instead? It's available as a prize car for Gran Turismo World League...
 
Back