R34 vs. Z06 Rematch Interest Check

  • Thread starter Thread starter risingson77
  • 44 comments
  • 2,241 views
Messages
4,036
Due to the accidental revival of one of the original threads, I have been inspired to run the R34 against the Z06 again. It has been almost a year, so the timing seems perfect. Anyone who wishes to join may do so. I'm thinking Arcade Mode with your choice of suspension settings for three races. Let me know by replying to this thread....
 
Looks like I'll have to be in then :)
 
I will be in it but I will run the Z06......like the R34 but would rather have the RWD in a race like this.
 
I'll think about it but if I do, I'm using the Z06 the whole time this time to prove that it is indeed better.
 
OK, OK if you're gonna shout...;)
 
FuryX21 you still talka da caca...
 
[mrburns]Excellent.[/mrburns]

To anyone who is viewing this thread and is still on the fence: I will be closing entries as of 12AM EST. Speak up now! :)
 
OK, I'll run an R34. You know I'm big, you know I'm bad, and I smell some new meat... :trouble:
 
No. hehehehehehehehe...
 
Well, you heard it here. I tried to help out the n00bs, but to no avail. So bend over, grab your ankles and s m i l e. :trouble:
 
R34 for me, so I can thrash Axletramp fairly :)
 
ill have a chop in the vette. good idea hermit.
 
I'll use the Z06 because I'm not stupid.


What do I have to do with it? I assume we're using the Arcade versions? What track?
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
R34 for me, so I can thrash Axletramp fairly :)
Instead of cheating like usual! :rolleyes:
12sec. Civic needs a lesson in GRIP! (although I like the username! ;) )
 
Yes Arcade; track I haven't decided. Suggestions are welcomed.
 
As long as complex string is one of the tracks
devil.gif
 
bah, complex is tooooo farkn long. gets boring. i reckon 3 races and 3 different tracks. midfield II, trial mountain and laguna seca.
 
Yeah, I think we'll give CS a miss this round. My hands hurt for days afterwards last time. :p
 
:( We need CS for the R34 to prove itself!
 
one american track (laguna seca), one Japanese track (midfield) and one neutral (trial mountain).
 
doesnt matter I will try to beat the R34 on any track
 
Hm...I like _'s idea.

OT, but would you pick a screen name and stick with it?! :D
 
might enquire about a name change.
 
How about '!?!'. It goes quite well with your Z06 claims.
 
Back