R34
S1-51.702
S2-2'02.817
S3-3'22.014
5'04.391

Mr_pushrod
R34
4:59.688

Ouch! That's on hell of a time! :eek: Sorry FuryX21 , but that was for an avatar change bet.

Well done guy's, the only way I could break 5 mins was to cut corners. :(

OK, I'll set up the avatar tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Conclusion: Z06's are faster overall, just don't meet us R34's on Complex String (or Tahiti Maze!). :D

Good thing I saved the replay then :D I did not make that time up, that came from 10 or 12 laps running without grass cutting, honest!

Unfortunatly I don't. Seriously though, if you run for long enough the time goes down and down. I was amazed to be honest. I suppose you'll want me to post my memory card to Axletramp next so he can confirm it :P

If you do not have a sharport or something that will allow others to review your lap, why bother with mentioning you have replays? Do you plan to keep the replay until you do?

If ZeroCool85 decides your time is ok, we'll drop this.

I know you are playin' but I ask that you be respectful of my position. My status does not come from having a silly name.

i had not noticed that you are in england. well, i may not be able to view your replay, but be sure that you can have another view it to confirm. or see if you can get a vid capture up

if any time should be queried its Fury's look at his time its 2 seconds better than mr pushrods and look at my splits and fury's, mr pushrod your time is ok with me, just post your splits and logger data and i will do the same. Talentless this is 1 inicent spot race its not a major series where a time would be excessively queried. another note which i included in a pm to u talentless that if mr pushrod had a x-port you could not view his replays since he is PAL and u are NTSC so all u would get is an error saying u cannot view the replay.

I will basically only chat by PM's now no posting for a while.

correction: if you mention that you have a replay. you don't necessarily have to do it this time.

I'm not saying anything about your playing ability, just trying to explain how I managed the lap! What would be the point of making it up, I would only be cheating myself. In terms of the replay, it was a passing comment, the reason I kept it was because I was proud of getting such a quick lap! I do not mean to cause offence with anything I say:D

i don't care about my ability, i was referring to your comment about having axle review it.

Oh! That was just a little joke:D As for my split times:

2:05.402
3:19.389
4:59.688

I can see where I lost out now:)

I also have my replay saved, but it won't do any good since I have no way of transferring it to the computer for download. Trust me, that time is entirely possible. Have you seen mr. persistance's video for TT10? In the 4'42 mark, about 8 seconds faster than Yamauchi's time.

I only brought that up Fury becuz Talentless was quering mr_pushrod's time. Yamauchi also is not the best GT player, i have only done TT10 like 3-5 times and i'm under his time by 1 second.

zero, i was responding. but nevermind. issue is over. i'm willing to end it, and i assume all others are as well?

Sub 5-minute runs on CS are very possible; it just takes a great deal of practice. Hell, if I'd run a few more laps I'm sure I could've gotten the Z06 under 5 (but I'm lazy :D).

I don't mind seeing it. I'd love to see a sub 5 min run, I know I'd never be able to do one and could do with some tips!!

I could also do with another mem. card. :D hehe.

Back