•GT 4Ever•'s photos

XFubarBundyX
LessThanOkay73
My first photos that I took, some of these are pretty recent, but anyways...

Lotus Elise 111S

2ccuiq8.jpg

aaag5z.jpg

21kj7f4.jpg

1on5vb.jpg

6sh1xj.jpg

2vueq7a.jpg

fuw3gm.jpg

svjdc4.jpg

Make requests! Just use this form:

Car:
Track:

Simple, no? So start commenting!
BTW, these are unedited. You can tell by the crappy JPG pic quality.
•GT•

Pretty good on the cien set. Big improvement from the first set. Next step is to resize them and brighten them up and give them contrast. If you resize them and make them smaller, they will look a lot better. Also, while saving, make sure you have the setting "super fine". They will look a lot better. Nice start mate, pretty nice background blurs in some of the cien shots. 👍

Pretty good on the cien set. Big improvement from the first set. Next step is to resize them and brighten them up and give them contrast. If you resize them and make them smaller, they will look a lot better. Also, while saving, make sure you have the setting "super fine". They will look a lot better. Nice start mate, pretty nice background blurs in some of the cien shots. 👍

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but how do you set the save quality? If it has something to do with Photoshop I can't do it, since I don't own it

also, resize them with a higher dpi, your pictures won't look so pixelised..

Err... DPI?

Sorry, I AM an idiot...

Dots per inch.

I was going to say what SL said about saving at "Super Fine" quality. Also you may want to increase shutter speed and exposure a bit. I think the second to last Cien pic has a good angle, really shows off the car's edges.

Dots per inch.

I was going to say what SL said about saving at "Super Fine" quality. Also you may want to increase shutter speed and exposure a bit. I think the second to last Cien pic has a good angle, really shows off the car's edges.

Oh, OK. The next set should improve on that.

Back