¡Hey GTPlanet! I'm Snake

Hello there! How is it going? My name is Pablo, aka Eager Snake, and I'm from some weird place called Argentina, but no need to remind me that, please :scared:.

Anyway, as I reed in previous post, the first thing I need to do is to present my self like anywhere else, so, here it goes:

I'm 23 Years old, I came here by a recommendation of good friend of mine and User of GTPlanet, PS2Reality.

We´ve had so many long, long, looooong conversations about not only Gran Turismo, but PS3, PSP, an so many others subjects about it as well.

Then I reed your posts, and I found it very modern and sophisticated so, that, among many other things just bringing me here.

So, I'm a BIG (HUGE in fact) fan of GT Series.
Kaz has been doing such a great job in all these years and I found it really close when I can put my hands on the Joystick (or the Steering Wheel) to play any Gran Turismo.

Yes, the sound still needs some improvements... (but in GT PSP we´ve seen a really great job with the 3rd Person Camera I think.
So, if a PSP can do such a great sound taking into account that it is Portable Device with limited processing power, memory, etc., etc., what makes us think that the PS3 versión isn't going to be a revolution?)

I'm a fan of Metal Gear series too...
I´ve been playing videogames since I was 4 years old.
I had a Blog, a Podcast (in spanish with PS2Reality) and a Site in Facebook.
I sell PS3s by my own also. Just a dream that came true 👍.

And I... really don't know what else to say.
Its my first post, with my (very) limited English so this is pretty much for today.
Really really really sorry about my poor english. Hope you can understand me.

Greetings.

To. Let. The. World. Be.

Oh! And Call me Snake...

Eager Snake.

Back