• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 3 comments

ERAUfan97

(Banned)
United States
Florida
ERAUfan97
ABOUT US
We are a clean racing league whose goal is to make sure all our participants have as much fun as possible!(thats the 'xtreme' part because of the xtreme amount of fun we have!) While we do have a few rules, we are a relatively easy going league who accepts drivers of all ages. We also are a small league as of now so there are currently no divisions but will be in the future.

CARS
There will be specific regulations for each race. These regulations vary (ex. PP/ drive-train/ year/ make/ model/ country of origin). As creator of this league, I come up with these regulations but am ALWAYS open to recommendations from other drivers. There is one stock race every week in which the league votes upon
RACE FORMAT
Our league does 4 clean endurance races, each 30 minutes long, and 1 dirty 10 minute race (To let the racers blow off some steam) every Saturday night at 8PM Eastern time but I will open the room 30 minutes ahead of time. There will be a brief qualifying session before the beginning of each race. The total time to complete all the races every night is approximately 3 hours.
SETTINGS
aids: all are allowed
penalty: none
visible and mechanical damage: off
slipstream: real
tire wear/ fuel: fast
grip reduction: real
boost: low
tires: racing softs
tuning: allowed
nos:disabled

HOSTS
Must add to friends list

ERAUfan97
JKRACING___23 (backup)
*if ERAUfan97 is not on PSN by 7:45, JKRACING assumes the role of host. notice ahead of time will usually be given but surprises may spring up (curse you, lightning)

RULES
1. BE CLEAN!
2. no brake checking
3. no dive bombing
4. no cutting the course (2 tires must be kept on the track to not be considered cutting)
5. no blocking
6. no excessive cursing
7. try to avoid contact at all costs
8. if you accidentally make contact with another car or accidentally cut the track and pass another driver, you are to give the position back
8. lap traffic must allow the leaders to pass

*failure to follow these short and simple rules may result in a suspension.

COMPLAINTS AND INCIDENTS
Any complaints or incidents must be sent to me and/or barrett5 in a private message before the following Tuesday at 11:59PM eastern

ADMISSION
Post your interest in the forum or private message me and your name will be added to the roster. It also would be very helpful to add me as a friend on PSN so you can find the room faster​

This Saturdays Races: (Week 14)
Coming soon
STOCK RACING VOTING
Daihatsu Copen active top '02---------1
Mitsubishi I-MiEV '09-------------------3
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14-----------------1

Last edited:
ABARTH
500 '09----------------------------475pp---3.55---0/5----187
1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T '52-450pp---3.49---0/5----181
Grande Pinto '09------------------450pp---4.28---0/5----166

AD CARS