éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92

  • Thread starter Thread starter lego49471
  • 11 comments
  • 712 views
i have an éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92 available that has 9 of 10 in rare scale.(10 is highest). If you want this rare car plz just offer me something.

Take a look in my garage if it is other cars you may like.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=21660

Hi mate.

I'm looking for that Honda NSX Type S '99 you have. Take a look at my Garage and choose any tradable car. I'll only be able to trade in 25th February.

Thank you.
 
i have an éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92 available that has 9 of 10 in rare scale.(10 is highest). If you want this rare car plz just offer me something.

Take a look in my garage if it is other cars you may like.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=21660

Hi mate,

That rare scale is based on how many people wanted that car...(and then added it to mygranturismo.net of course).
When it is a 9 or 10, that means not many people have it in their garage.
Since no car is rare in GT5, the scale is more a popularity scale.

Good luck with your trade 👍

If you want to win the car, you should play YAAMR (see signature) or pay attention to the giveaway thread (also see signature)..
 
Hi mate.

I'm looking for that Honda NSX Type S '99 you have. Take a look at my Garage and choose any tradable car. I'll only be able to trade in 25th February.

Thank you.

hey, i am really sorry, but it wasnt the NSX type s '99, but NSX type s Zero '99. i see that you already have 1, sorry for that. if you are interested in any other cars, please just tell me :)
 
hey, i am really sorry, but it wasnt the NSX type s '99, but NSX type s Zero '99. i see that you already have 1, sorry for that. if you are interested in any other cars, please just tell me :)

Hmm...nope. I don't have Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 either. I also don't have your Nissan CUBE X '98 so I'm interested in trading both. Which ones do you want for my garage?

Thanks.
 
Hmm...nope. I don't have Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 either. I also don't have your Nissan CUBE X '98 so I'm interested in trading both. Which ones do you want for my garage?

Thanks.

hey, for those two cars, can i get the Shelby GT350R '65? if that is okay, i would send the cars now and hope for more trading later :)
 
hey, for those two cars, can i get the Shelby GT350R '65? if that is okay, i would send the cars now and hope for more trading later :)

No problem with that but I can give you two cars for those two of yours, no matter what's their value or "rarity", just choose. I will trade your NSX Type S Zero '99 for the Shelby GT350 '65 but what do you want for the Nissan CUBE X '98?

Like this:
NSX Type S Zero '99 ---> Shelby GT350 '65 (25/02/2012)
Nissan CUBE X '98 ---> ?? (26/02/2012)

Also, as I said before I'll only be able to send cars on 25th of February due to trading restrictions.
 
No problem with that but I can give you two cars for those two of yours, no matter what's their value or "rarity", just choose. I will trade your NSX Type S Zero '99 for the Shelby GT350 '65 but what do you want for the Nissan CUBE X '98?

Like this:
NSX Type S Zero '99 ---> Shelby GT350 '65 (25/02/2012)
Nissan CUBE X '98 ---> ?? (26/02/2012)

Also, as I said before I'll only be able to send cars on 25th of February due to trading restrictions.

well, can i get Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 for the cube?

just tell if there is anything else you want from my garage, check it out often, it will expand fast :)
 
well, can i get Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 for the cube?

just tell if there is anything else you want from my garage, check it out often, it will expand fast :)

Sure you can.

So we have a deal on this?

NSX Type S Zero '99 ---> Shelby GT350 '65 (25/02/2012)
Nissan CUBE X '98 ---> Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 (26/02/2012)
 
Sure you can.

So we have a deal on this?

NSX Type S Zero '99 ---> Shelby GT350 '65 (25/02/2012)
Nissan CUBE X '98 ---> Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 (26/02/2012)

Yeah:):) i will send them now and trust you that you will send yours when you can
 
other pepole can also trade all other cars whit me here :)
 
Yeah:):) i will send them now and trust you that you will send yours when you can

It's a deal then. Please send me a FR to snydx and I'll send you the cars you want in the dates above.

Thank you.
 
Back