İts possible to join GTAcademy with country which is not allowed?

Turkey
İstanbul
POLISET
Bro's i need some help. Want join gtacademy but my country is not allowed and seems like its stay same. İ think reason is in turkey GranTurismo is not popular enough but i want show my talent. Im 16, ı need to wait 2 years but i want to find some way to join now. When im 18 quickly want to go. Dont wanna lose year. Wait for your ideas for me. Thanks

Bro's i need some help. Want join gtacademy but my country is not allowed and seems like its stay same. İ think reason is in turkey GranTurismo is not popular enough but i want show my talent. Im 16, ı need to wait 2 years but i want to find some way to join now. When im 18 quickly want to go. Dont wanna lose year. Wait for your ideas for me. Thanks
No.

Either your country needs to be included or you must be normally resident in one which is. Becoming an international student in one of those countries is a good idea.

No.

Either your country needs to be included or you must be normally resident in one which is. Becoming an international student in one of those countries is a good idea.

İts not possible to do just create an account with which country is allowed. Then go to the country final. They check your identt card for country?

İts not possible to do just create an account with which country is allowed. Then go to the country final. They check your identt card for country?
No. It's not about where your PSN is from but where you live. It's literally the first, second AND third rule...
GT Academy
1.1 This Competition is open to residents of the Territory who fulfil the entry criteria described below, except employees, agent, contractors or consultants of the Promoter or Nissan International SA and the Nissan group of companies (“Nissan”), their families, associated companies and anyone professionally connected with the Competition (who shall not be entitled to enter) (“Entrants”).
1.2 Entrants may only enter the Competition in their country of permanent residence.
1.3 To enter this Competition, each Entrant must:
(a) be a permanent resident in a country listed as part of the Territory
You also need a valid driving licence from the country in which you are resident.

No. It's not about where your PSN is from but where you live. It's literally the first, second AND third rule...You also need a valid driving licence from the country in which you are resident.
is it possible to live in one of those countries but to have a driving licence from another country ?

is it possible to live in one of those countries but to have a driving licence from another country ?
GT Academy
d) hold a fully unrestricted (not provisional) and valid driving licence, with the appropriate category of vehicle (car) clearly indicated, issued by the relevant national driving licensing authority in the Entrant’s current country of permanent residency (e.g. the DVLA in the UK), and that country must be listed as part of the Territory;
The full rules and regulations for 2014 are here: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/academy/2014/terms/

They're largely the same as they have been in other years, but there may be changes with each new version of GT Academy. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for your own eligibility.

Back