O OscarGT5RB8 Messages 26 ¡My house! Messages OscarGT5RB8 Jan 31, 2015 #1 Last edited: Aug 14, 2025
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Jan 31, 2015 #2 Fantastic job!
titleguy1 Messages 900 New York Jan 31, 2015 #3 Nice is FL studio difficult to use? I've made music in LittleBigPlanet 2 (Yes, a video game) and GarageBand. Do you think it'll be difficult? Good cover BTW.
Nice is FL studio difficult to use? I've made music in LittleBigPlanet 2 (Yes, a video game) and GarageBand. Do you think it'll be difficult? Good cover BTW.
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Jan 31, 2015 #4 titleguy1 Nice is FL studio difficult to use? I've made music in LittleBigPlanet 2 (Yes, a video game) and GarageBand. Do you think it'll be difficult? Good cover BTW. Click to expand... I've never used a DAW before, but it certainly looks like it's extremely complicated with all of the synths and add-ons that you can get.
titleguy1 Nice is FL studio difficult to use? I've made music in LittleBigPlanet 2 (Yes, a video game) and GarageBand. Do you think it'll be difficult? Good cover BTW. Click to expand... I've never used a DAW before, but it certainly looks like it's extremely complicated with all of the synths and add-ons that you can get.
O OscarGT5RB8 Messages 26 ¡My house! Messages OscarGT5RB8 Jan 31, 2015 #5 Last edited: Aug 14, 2025