€700 CSL Elite or €600 T-GT

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hey all,

I’m looking to upgrade from my G29 for GT:S and while I first was set on a Fanatec, the current 25% off on a T-GT is making me doubt it. Also because the Fanatec isn’t fully supported yet, and I’m going to use it for GT:S 90% of the time.

So I was wondering is the CSL Elite worth the extra €100 (incl. Shipping and LC Brake) over the T-GT when using it almost solely for GT:S?

Thanks in advance!

The csl elite with the clubsport v3 pedals and the brake performance kit is just amazing, I am in aww with my setup. I also purchased the simetik k2 cockpit with a cheap race seat from pep boys. My girlfriend who hates video games is even having a great time with it. I highly recommend fanatec, imo thrustmaster is just a toy.

Fanatec. Specially that tgt is retarded while playing other games and it act like t300.
I personally have the csl elite with elite lc pedals. Simply amazing!

Thanks for the replies!

Some more questions, but how does the Fanatec feel with GT:S currently? I’m going to use the wheel mostly for GT so that is really important for me.

And would any of you suggest to immediately go for the Clubsports pedals or are the Elite pedals + LC brake good enough?

I own the V3 pedal but my wheel is a DD. So If I were you, go Fanatec because of the pedal alone. T-GT pedal is crap.

Back