◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
You will still be in the same timezone right?

Negative. Despite it still being in BC, they are that close to the border with Alberta that they go on Mountain time.

Also, it's a safe bet that I won't be here next Tuesday....actually, it might be better to assume I'm not racing at all unless I say I will be :lol:

The PS3 is officially packed up by the way....and the DFGT/wheelstand is going to be staying with one of the guys from slo-pitch (dropping them off tonight in fact) as I'm not taking it with me on Thursday.

Negative. Despite it still being in BC, they are that close to the border with Alberta that they go on Mountain time.

Also, it's a safe bet that I won't be here next Tuesday....actually, it might be better to assume I'm not racing at all unless I say I will be :lol:

The PS3 is officially packed up by the way....and the DFGT/wheelstand is going to be staying with one of the guys from slo-pitch (dropping them off tonight in fact) as I'm not taking it with me on Thursday.
Good luck with the move bro. Get everything set up quickly so we can race again. :cheers:

Whats up guys? the signup sheet is only showing 2 full lineups? Is everyone scared to post for fear that someone might steal you lineup;)

TONIGHT!
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)

8/5/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/7:00 pm PST

@JCsSoldier
@Rallywagon
@Starvsnr
@zeromisfit999
@Rolly21581
@JLBowler
@basswerks1
@GTP_unleashed
@photonrider
@cmbeal317
@racefan78
@DMacs13
@USERID_77a23
@Wolfsatz
@Kgffy
@danfurey
@bloodredsky
@carboneyes
@Michelin
@Schmiggz
@allyn27
@fizzer
@ERAUfan97
@gtp_Tenderly
@GGGMotorsport
@Handlebar

This event will run with a combined PP of:

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
640pp. All cars must be between 304pp and 336pp on comfort soft tires.

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
810pp. All cars must be between 385pp and 425pp with sports hard tires.

Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Matterhorn Riffelsee

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part and which cars you will be running. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Please send a PSN friend request by 9pm EST tonight to Ice_Warden in order to join the race lobby. Feel free to post any questions in this thread.

TONIGHT!
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)

8/5/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/7:00 pm PST

@JCsSoldier
@Rallywagon
@Starvsnr
@zeromisfit999
@Rolly21581
@JLBowler
@basswerks1
@GTP_unleashed
@photonrider
@cmbeal317
@racefan78
@DMacs13
@USERID_77a23
@Wolfsatz
@Kgffy
@danfurey
@bloodredsky
@carboneyes
@Michelin
@Schmiggz
@allyn27
@fizzer
@ERAUfan97
@gtp_Tenderly
@GGGMotorsport
@Handlebar

This event will run with a combined PP of:

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
640pp. All cars must be between 304pp and 336pp on comfort soft tires.

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
810pp. All cars must be between 385pp and 425pp with sports hard tires.

Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Matterhorn Riffelsee

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part and which cars you will be running. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Please send a PSN friend request by 9pm EST tonight to Ice_Warden in order to join the race lobby. Feel free to post any questions in this thread.

Is there any reason I'm not on here?

Just curious.

I only tag people in that message who aren't regularly posting in here or have lineups posted, although I think a couple people were copied from a few weeks ago.

Either way, you're fine.

I only tag people in that message who aren't regularly posting in here or have lineups posted, although I think a couple people were copied from a few weeks ago.

Either way, you're fine.

Ok, I was a little worried there for a minute :ill:

This is likely my final lineup because I won't be able to get on much earlier than race time tonight:
4WD - Suzuki Wagon R RR '98 305pp
FF - Honda Fit W '01 334pp
FR - Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 398pp
MR - Opel Speedster '00 410pp

I am going to hop on for about an hour if anyone wants to join me.

Closed

Last edited:
Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. That PP and track combo is brutal. Now I see why no one wants to post there lineup;)

So I found a car the only drops fro 46 to 42mph on the uphill:) But tops out at about 110 on the downhill so have to put it in neutral to pick up another 5mph then get in back in gear:banghead: for the fast right. I could probably get in to the high 1:51's with it. Not sure how that compares to other peoples cars and times. I actually think it is a fun combo.

@JLBowler will confirm if he is watching and has time but the raised concrete area at the bottom of the hill is out of bounds. So keep two wheels inside the white line and rumble strip.

Tweet tweet.

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. That PP and track combo is brutal. Now I see why no one wants to post there lineup;)

So I found a car the only drops fro 46 to 42mph on the uphill:) But tops out at about 110 on the downhill so have to put it in neutral to pick up another 5mph then get in back in gear:banghead: for the fast right. I could probably get in to the high 1:51's with it. Not sure how that compares to other peoples cars and times. I actually think it is a fun combo.

@JLBowler will confirm if he is watching and has time but the raised concrete area at the bottom of the hill is out of bounds. So keep two wheels inside the white line and rumble strip.

Tweet tweet.
My car drops to mid 30s on hill, 112, downhill, doin 203s for laps

Who will be hosting tonight?

I tried to add PSN id "Ice_Warden" but it says that id has not been registered.

Edit, Works now, weird:boggled:

Last edited:
It's looking like some bad weather headed my way, I'm not sure if that will mess with my connection at all. Sure hope not! :eek:

Looking forward to race night!!!

Latest Posts

Back