◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
@jobyone
Drop down tabs won't load for me so I typed in my lineup. I went with 4 cars from 4 different countries.

FF - Ford Focus ST '13 436pp
4WD - VW Golf VI R '10 435pp
FR - Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 440pp
MR - RenaultSport Clio V6 24V '01 441pp

@JoeW
Stop messing with my lineup cells yo.

@kendawg - When you get a chance can you run some timed laps of

Daytona International Road Course
Daytona Speedway
Indy Super Speedway

Should only take you a few minutes.

Thanks

TONIGHT!
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)

9/2/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/7:00 pm PST

@Rallywagon
@Starvsnr
@JLBowler
@GTP_unleashed
@cmbeal317
@racefan78
@Kgffy
@danfurey
@kendawg
@JoeW
@jobyone
@Schmiggz
@fizzer
@ERAUfan97
@gtp_Tenderly
@Handlebar
@OwensRacing
@Racerdude890
@qwietstorm
@dylansan
@Jayc2k
@Biebs74
@tezgm99
@DesertPenguin09
@GTP_Vertigo

This event will run with a combined PP of:
1755 on Sports Medium tires. All cars must be between 417pp and 461pp.

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
No split this week.

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
No split this week.

Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Monza (No Chicanes)

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part and which cars you will be running. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Please send a PSN friend request by 9pm EST tonight to Ice_Warden in order to join the race lobby. Feel free to post any questions in this thread.

@jobyone
Drop down tabs won't load for me so I typed in my lineup. I went with 4 cars from 4 different countries.

FR - Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 440pp
MR - RenaultSport Clio V6 24V '01 441pp

@JoeW
Stop messing with my lineup cells yo.
I think I fixed it. Not sure what happened but the validation was not there.

Also some of you may have noticed that I have a lineup posted. I might make it for some of the event. It will depend on how long it takes me to drive back along highway 1 today. I do hope I get to join you guys

I think I fixed it. Not sure what happened but the validation was not there.

Also some of you may have noticed that I have a lineup posted. I might make it for some of the event. It will depend on how long it takes me to drive back along highway 1 today. I do hope I get to join you guys
Sweet! I hope you can make it too.

Thanks for fixing my lineup. :cheers:

Edit:
Small tweak to my lineup. Now it is all premium, street cars from four different countries:
4WD - Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07 440pp
FR - Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 444pp
MR - RenaultSport Clio V6 24V 434pp

Last edited:
Line up entered. I can't get 440 out of my Ford RS200. Only has 22.4 miles on it and a fresh oil change. It's still at 439. I need that one PP or I'm going to have to change everything.

Line up entered. I can't get 440 out of my Ford RS200. Only has 22.4 miles on it and a fresh oil change. It's still at 439. I need that one PP or I'm going to have to change everything.
Mine shows 439pp as well but it can show up to as high as 440 according to @jobyone.

Yea mine is 439 but pretty sure someone saw 440. Regardless I think she is a little under rated. I think 445 is more realistic.

So somebody saw the car at 440 but we don't know who or if it was accurate. Joby says the car should be around 445 anyway. If it's 440, I'll take the one point penalty for being over by a point just so I don't have to remake my line up but if it's going to be changed to 445 five and a half hours before race time, I will scrap my lineup and start over because I'm not taking a 6 point penalty.

The worst part is that for 3 days, I couldn't even get stupid google to open the sheet so I could check.

So somebody saw the car at 440 but we don't know who or if it was accurate. Joby says the car should be around 445 anyway. If it's 440, I'll take the one point penalty for being over by a point just so I don't have to remake my line up but if it's going to be changed to 445 five and a half hours before race time, I will scrap my lineup and start over because I'm not taking a 6 point penalty.

The worst part is that for 3 days, I couldn't even get stupid google to open the sheet so I could check.
Valid point. For now since mine is 439 and I use my PP as the guide 439 it shall be. The sheet has been updated.

My final lineup:
FF - Ford Focus 15th Anniversary ST '13 454pp
FR - Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 444pp
MR - Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 420pp

FF - Ford Focus RS '02 (442pp)
FR - Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 (436pp)
MR/RR - Renault Clio V6 24V '00 (434pp)
4WD - Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 (441pp)

Normally I try not to use the over-performing "obvious choice" cars, but in this case I think I'll make an exception.

Yes gring tonight, did not realize points was that close and who came ahead of each other had the win on points and me and bowler finished 1,2 last race, does not get any better then that, Srry for mz spelling your name Joe in rm heard someone on mic make comment but tks again for hosting

Yes gring tonight, did not realize points was that close and who came ahead of each other had the win on points and me and bowler finished 1,2 last race, does not get any better then that, Srry for mz spelling your name Joe in rm heard someone on mic make comment but tks again for hosting

I was in a charitable mood and you were in position to take advantage in the last race. Pick either the PP or the Q track so I can pick the other one and these guys can get started making a lineup.

Nxt Tuesday will be 1640pp, production cars only= no rally, race cars, tuneing cars like spoon,trd etc, no prototypes and concepts. My lineup is. -Acura integra type r'01 410pp ff. -mazda rx-7 gt-x (fx)'90 413pp fr. -Peugeot 205 turbo 16 '85 415pp 4wd. -Hommel berlinette r/s coupe'99 402pp mr. 2 of these cars I've never driven yet and encourage u guys to atleast try picking 1 car u hav not race before or 1 that has low miles

Latest Posts

Back