◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,797 comments
So what have we got for tomorrow night in practice....from reading through, it appears to be NSX/Tokyo, RX7/High Speed and Amuse/Daytona RC, that sound right?

Yep.

NSX '91 (Racing Hard tires?)
@Tokyo R246 Reverse

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 (Racing Hard tires)
@HSR

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera (Racing Medium tires)
@Road Course - Daytona

^^We'll be running the NSX with sports soft tires Sunday night. Its dealership stated PP is 433. (which btw is ridiculous)

On a lighter note as well, I went all WRS with my Signature for Snail! :lol:

I apologize to the community for pursuing an issue that had no chance of having a positive outcome. I will now return to practicing for this weeks races.

world racing series? Im guessing the S.N.A.I.L. l Div 1 l ds3 in your sig is the format that they request?

weekly race series.

The folks who take GT5 super serious. There sigs say

WRS l div 2 l (wheel or controller) l location l and so on.

My sig just got snailed! Boo yah

I was all ready to come on here complaining how my dealer doesn't have a '91 NSX in stock....then I remembered to check Acura instead of Honda :lol:

Tuesday Night Terror! Has begun!

1472-6118-4259-7713-0337

A tad too early for me....I just got home.

Oh man, I almost started practicing r246 regular. That would have been a fatal move for sure to show up Sunday with no reverse experience. Geesh, what was the big deal about these nsx's, so far it feels like a tuna boat! If this was the best handling car of the time, id hate to see how bad the others were. Lol. (just not used to it, I know). Off I go.

Just thinking about how it probably doesn't help that I predominantly drive cars that have tunned suspensions, so it's almost harder to go back to stock. I have a feeling, driving stock/shuffle cars helps my driving skills when I go the other way. Glad I joined. I missed the Tuesday night 450 deal. 21:00ect snuck up way sooner than I expected. I've never used 24hr time, so it doesn't register when I see it. I have to think about it for a sec, and when I did it tonight, I was like Doh!!!! That's right now. Oh well, I didn't have enough time to pull any 450's out of my hat anyway. Slug....i mean snail practice is more important anyway. Peace out.

Yep.

NSX '91 (Racing Hard tires?)
@Tokyo R246 Reverse

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 (Racing Hard tires)
@HSR

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera (Racing Medium tires)
@Road Course - Daytona

Actually, the NSX is only listed at 433 PP in the Dealership, so we'll be racing them on Sports Soft tires. I've updated the line-up to make it official. Sorry for taking so long to update the post. The discussion about having longer races kinda got me side-tracked.

Dirty mentioned a time for the NSX a few pages ago so I wanted to update with my hot lap so far. I ran two 3 lap trials. Top time for the first was 2'00.164 while the second heat had a best time of 1'59.904. The car has 429 PP and is silver in color. :D

With a good 10-12 minuntes and the car broke in I think the 57's are a real possibility.

Dirty mentioned a time for the NSX a few pages ago so I wanted to update with my hot lap so far. I ran two 3 lap trials. Top time for the first was 2'00.164 while the second heat had a best time of 1'59.904. The car has 429 PP and is silver in color. :D

With a good 10-12 minuntes and the car broke in I think the 57's are a real possibility.

Umm... In related news, I've decided to change the name of our league.. It's pretty clear that not all of us are "intermediate-level" racers (see above post) so I'm changing the "I" in S.N.A.I.L. to mean "interactive" instead of "intermediate". The fact of the matter is, we were never all intermediate-level racers to begin with. We got CYBORG NINJA'D from the start..

Awesome turn out yesterday guys. Thanks for participating in Tuesday Night Terror. I left a bit early, had to go handle some business! Hope you guys had fun!

I dont remember what my times where last night for the nsx. But the Rx7 on HSR, I broke into the 1.12s in the last race. Thats going to be a good race sunday, especially with more vehicles on the track.

Rallywagon
I dont remember what my times where last night for the nsx. But the Rx7 on HSR, I broke into the 1.12s in the last race. Thats going to be a good race sunday, especially with more vehicles on the track.

Dude, you were gone on that track!

Back