◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
Prize A Announcement:

Nurburgring GP/F / Nissan Silvia SPEC-R Aero (S15) RM `02

This track is the longer Grand Prix track (3.20 miles) (17 turns)
This car is the Race Modified version of the car

Don't forget to get the car broken-in. =)

Looks interesting, Maddie.

Bobs report car looks a little 'green' but they're adjusting. :sly:

My wheel should be up and running by the weekend.

\
Prize A Announcement:

Nurburgring GP/F / Nissan Silvia SPEC-R Aero (S15) RM `02

This track is the longer Grand Prix track (3.20 miles) (17 turns)
This car is the Race Modified version of the car

Don't forget to get the car broken-in. =)

Wow awesome choice, I have tons of practice in the Silvia RM maybe I'll change my mind and try to take a nap before we race this Sunday.

Wow awesome choice, I have tons of practice in the Silvia RM maybe I'll change my mind and try to take a nap before we race this Sunday.

Yeah man, you don't want to miss the first combo that we've had that included an RM car! :D Let us know by Saturday night what you decide.

Prize B for myself.

Now we wait for Naruto correct?

That's right. We need to wait for Naruto to break the tie between Round 2 and Round 3. Prize A is technically not affected by the outcome of the elimination vote, but your Prize B most certainly is.

Mopar, I got a note from Naruto saying that he's voting for Round 2. Therefore, you get to replace the car or the track for Round 3. I'll update the results post to reflect all of this new information.

#8 for me, unless someone who has been a member longer wants it. I'll defer to #88 if that's the case.

Here we go again. :lol: I'm taking #5.

Some quick rules on reserving a number. First of all, no duplicate numbers will be allowed. Priority goes to the driver who has more Sunday night races under their belt. If someone has already picked a number that you want, simply go to the results to see if you've participated in more league nights than that person. If you have, you can take the number from them. If you haven't, then you need to pick another number. ;)

If at any time, you overtake another driver in the number of league nights raced, you can take the number at that time. For example, if another driver misses a few Sunday nights while you consistently show up to race. This "seniority gets priority" policy is originally what I had intended for the color list, but I never spelled it out in time. Therefore, we have a few similar color combos on the grid. :grumpy: I'll be updating the color list to include driver numbers as well so that there aren't two separate lists to manage.

Last edited:
Here are the results from D3 this past weekend, with full best and gap times.

Later this evening, I'll post the full results from Parity Racing last night.

I'll say this, we had some fantastic racing, but we had so many offs. If we could just have one race where no one went off, it would've been stellar!

Hey All,

I just wanted to remind everyone to post any absences for Sunday night in this thread. We have enough eyes watching that it won't get missed :)

If perchance it does, let me know the error of my ways, and I'll correct it :)

Thanks 👍

If we are all doing numbers and NOT allowing for any duplicating of them, then what about the car color selection? I like the idea of the not having the same color combos on track, but I know that's just me.

I don't see it taken yet so, even though I can't race this Sunday, I'll nab 99 in case this combo stays for next week :sly:

sharkie: If we are all doing numbers and NOT allowing for any duplicating of them, then what about the car color selection? I like the idea of the not having the same color combos on track, but I know that's just me.

Zer05ive: ...this "seniority gets priority" policy is originally what I had intended for the color list, but I never spelled it out in time. Therefore, we have a few similar color combos on the grid.
Just sayin...

But I do agree too. however, since having a color combo isn't mandatory, it really cant be regulated. Where as with numbers, regulation isn't too hard since A, we hardly do RMs and B, if your going to change up the default number, you might as well take the couple of minutes needed to check out and add yourself to the number list. Besides, it seems a number of racers just pick the stock available colors when they purchase their cars and run with those, and most cars only have so many colors to choose from, not enough to be able to be completely different. And as we have seen, not everyone is into duping, so getting the car to be painted the same color over and over again isn't realistic.

Last edited:
getting the car to be painted the same color over and over again isn't realistic.

It is if you pick a color from a car in the dealership.

Of course, then you have to buy that car in that color for each new S.N.A.I.L. series car…but you get to sell it back!

I don't think division matters for number selection, really, as division affiliations change and cars sometimes stay the same.

If anyone isn't into duping paint chips but wants a certain color, let me know. I most likely have it and have no problem sending over as many as you want.

Latest Posts

Back