◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Psn: chfslap606

Would love to join you guys.

Thanks for your interest. I've just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Step 2 as listed on the bottom of the original post. You still have plenty of time to complete Steps 3 and 4 as well if you want to join us for tonight's races at 10pm EST. See you in my lounge tonight hopefully!

To Division 1 main dude:

I might be a tad late due to dinner reservations with the gf (early vday) but I will def be getting in the room when I get home. No later than 930cst. Hope that's ok..

Just wanted to give the Div. 2 guys a heads up for tonight. I may not be on tonight, I'm have some stuff to do with the family tonight, and there is a possibility that I won't be able to make tonight's races. If I can't come I will be looking forward to racing next week.

SaGaSpeedLab
To Division 1 main dude:

I might be a tad late due to dinner reservations with the gf (early vday) but I will def be getting in the room when I get home. No later than 930cst. Hope that's ok..

Same here I might be late or not on at all hanging with my girl and her fam

Same here I might be late or not on at all hanging with my girl and her fam

I'll let diabolic address this since he's directing Division1, but if the last races are any indication, both of you could still retain your D1 status even if you miss an entire round.

Just wanted to give the Div. 2 guys a heads up for tonight. I may not be on tonight, I'm have some stuff to do with the family tonight, and there is a possibility that I won't be able to make tonight's races. If I can't come I will be looking forward to racing next week.

Thanks for the heads up. We'll be hoping to see you online tonight for our first ever divisional races, but we'll understand if you can't make it.

Going to try to make it tonight.
I would be im division 2 since im new right?

That's correct, you'll be in Division2 tonight since you haven't participated in an official league night yet. Just meet in my lounge to participate. If you finish in the top three tonight, you'll get an invitation to join Division1 next week. 👍

You can be upwards of 15 minutes late you just wont be qualifying for the first event. I'm not willing to hold the room up when there are folks in a second division who might like to be in D1.

Thanks for the heads up. We'll be hoping to see you online tonight for our first ever divisional races, but we'll understand if you can't make it.

Plans changed, and I will be able to make it on time for tonight's races. Can't wait to see how these new divisional races will go, and here's hoping there will be no lag.:)

WHAT THE 🤬 WAS THAT BOWLER!!!!

IF I WERE IN CHARGE YOU'D BE BOOTED FROM EARTH...NEVERMIND THE CLUB. JUST COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR WAS YOUR ATTITUDE THIS ENTIRE EVENING.

AND YOU CHEEB? CALLING EVERYONE A "Little Stinker" WAS JUST WEIRD.

AND THAT DIABOLIC GUY....WHERE DOES HE GET OFF POSTING NONSENSE...TALKING THROUGH EVERY RACE ABOUT HIS PEN AND PAPER???

I'M REPORTING THE SERIES OF EVENTS TO INTERPOL AS WE SPEAK...APPARENTLY SPOOBLE IS WANTED FOR POSSESION OF UNDERSTEER IN NINE COUNTRIES! THAT WAS MY UNDERSTEER SIR AND I WANT IT BACK!!

AG...YOUR NAME IS WAY TO LONG FOR ME TO HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.

AND NOW WE KNOW BADGERS EAT GRAPES! I SUSPECTED IT WAS MINI COOPERS, BUT NOPE GRAPES. OH AND FUDGE. (but fudge is delicious so thats alright)

^ not sure what to make of all that, but I'm guessing there was a bit of drama in Division1 tonight? Sorry if that's the case, but we had a good time in Division2. Everyone was racing fair and clean and had a good attitude throughout. 👍

Diabolic, I got your message about who got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in Division1, but I need the entire results because we need to know who's getting relegated to Division2 next week. I also need to know the elimination votes because we have to combine them with the elimination votes from Division2. I'll go ahead and post the results I have so far and will update them once I get the complete Division1 results from you.

Last edited:
Man Diabolic, you've got to calm down ... Just because you only get a new car is no way for you to act like this!!!

Might be you're the only one that had an issue with Bowler's attitude, I for one found it refreshing.

And, I'm far too polite to use language far too commonly thrown about these days, little stinker stands!

Pen and Paper! Get with the times man ...

That's nine tenths of the law is it not??

Did someone say fudge, mmm fudge ...

We only had six people in the room. I dont see a reason any of them should be relegated when they showed up.

Cheeb, I've had it up to my elbows with your shenanigans. (hmm...fudge)

SMILES and SMILES FOR MILES> AAHAHAHA

:grumpy::dunce::drool::sly::scared: :ouch: :indiff:💡:yuck::embarrassed:;):mad::lol: :confused: :cool::boggled::irked::):dopey::crazy: :nervous: :ill::guilty::(:D:P:rolleyes: :eek: :odd: :mischievous::banghead: :bowdown:

:cheers:

Couldn't make it tonight, real life commitments felt good tonight ;) hope you guys had fun. Congrats to the new d1 racers. I'll be waiting for my d2 invite..

We only had six people in the room. I dont see a reason any of them should be relegated when they showed up.

I agree. None of the six who raced in Division1 should be relegated. It's too bad that there were four no-shows though. We had twelve racing in Division2 so it would have been nice if we could have evened out the number of drivers racing in each division.

Couldn't make it tonight, real life commitments felt good tonight ;) hope you guys had fun. Congrats to the new d1 racers. I'll be waiting for my d2 invite..

Actually, since you and dj at least gave notice that you might be late or not make it, I've decided to go ahead and give you a pass this time and let you both stay in Division1. The primary reason for this decision is that we need to even out the number of drivers in each division. I will relegate the two drivers who didn't give any advanced notice (GTsail2 and Screaming_Chief), but will still promote the top three drivers from Division2. Therefore, there will now be eleven drivers in Division1 next week.

Here are the results for our first ever divisional races:

Division1
1st: jlbowler ----------- selected Prize A
2nd: kcheeb ----------- selected Prize B
3rd: Diabolicwyvern ---- selected Prize C
4th: spooble ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
5th: AG07WRXTR ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
6th: whatbadgerseat --- voted to eliminate Round 3
7th: aDirtySpic- -------- did not race, but provided advanced notice
8th: DjX2391 ----------- did not race, but provided advanced notice
9th: SCREAMING_CHIEF - did not race (was sick)
10th: GTsail2 ----------- no-showed without advanced notice relegated to Division2

Division2
1st: ckoerner210 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 promoted to Division1
2nd: aubdogg ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 promoted to Division1
3rd: leadbedr ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 promoted to Division1
4th: zer05ive ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
5th: alleycat22469 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
6th: dvdoughboy --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
7th: Space_Echo --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
8th: Billy_Urquia ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
9th: cmbeal317 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
10th: chfslap606 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
11th: gamualexander ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
12th: nuke4u -------------- did not vote

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Ferrari 458 Italia '09 @Nürburgring GP/F
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since jlbowler selected Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 1 - Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 @Cape Ring Periphery
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. kcheeb selected Prize B, so he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

Diabolicwyvern got Prize C, so he gets any car he wants (up to $999,999).

Last edited:
WHAT THE 🤬 WAS THAT BOWLER!!!!

AG...YOUR NAME IS WAY TO LONG FOR ME TO HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.

I'm voting for eliminating round 3 and I placed 5th overall.

And Diablolic, I'm not one to sling mud but you could have avoided bowlers attitude if you hadn't punted him into next weeks track on that first corner. I saw what you did.

And what's wrong with my name? I know your proficient with numbers (i.e. 1000110101) so why are you so confused? I mean my name is Aaron, my ID is jag302ci and my PSN is AG07WRXTR, certainly you can remember all that right?!

I'm going to come back just to give kcheeb a lesson in "eating my dust".

Oh and by the way, Badgers eat "whatever the 🤬 they want" not grapes.

Dang. Sounds like there were some fireworks in division a. We had 12 at one point in the minors and I would say we all had fun without the drama you 6 had.

I'm voting for eliminating round 3 and I placed 5th overall.

Okay, thanks. I've updated the results.

Oh and by the way, Badgers eat "whatever the 🤬 they want" not grapes.

I have no idea about everything else you said, but I do agree that badgers eat "whatever the 🤬 they want".. badger don't give a 🤬!!

I believe I placed 4th and voted for 1.

I was leading on the last lap of the final XK race and was the victim of the most blatant assassination I have ever seen! I have about a half second lead going through the ring. I take the jump and right hander well and feel like I'm pulling away a little. I brake up and over the crest and have a good line through the left-right, but just as I pass the apex of the right, someone (I'm so mad I can't ever remember who it was) comes from the grass on my right and T-bones me. I'm forced all the way across the track and we end up in a 3-car pile up, parked against the left guard rail. Cheeb skated through like a bandit.

Just kidding. (: It was a beautiful take-out, but it wasn't intentional. I watched the replay several times. The guilty party (I still can't remember who it was) missed their braking point coming over the crest, skidded out into the grass effectively short-cutting the turn, and just had the perfect line to collect me as he skidded back onto the track.

Back