◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
Hobbies/Other interests: all of which are on display on my website...

Voice Acting; trying to break in to the industry, get an agent, get on cartoons/videogames etc. Have a "studio" in one of our extra bedrooms, have completed a lot of projects online, nothing BIG yet, but soon! examples

Music; I dabble, try to make funny cover songs and industrial style stuff, but never finish anything I start!

Gaming; co-host a gaming podcast @ Deathsdoorprods.com (link to most recent) Have every Playstation console - playing my whole life: Atari 2600>NES>Sega Genesis/SNES>PS1>PC>PS2>PS3>PSP>PS4>PSVita

Art; I draw, sculpt, dabble in digital art:
HotRod.jpg

Lasersaurus%20color.jpg

IMAG2169.jpg

IMAG0595.jpg

Mine (ptslopoke)

1. I have a weird thing with buying broken crap cars and fixing them (this car is now 275 whp and the GREATEST ski trip car in the world)

SPWNzeW.jpg

2. Slopstyle/Dirt jumping my mountain bike
qbwSrny.jpg

3. my favorite thing (everything else is just filler and I work to support this habit) racing dirtbikes
5vZ9huf.jpg

I also do crossfit just about everyday, ski all winter (Keystone/A-basin), and do the occasional rally/auto X
Go faster :)

Other hobbies beside car:
1. Badminton. Played in varsity team in highschool.

2. Poker. Online poker everyday.

3. Bowling. Used to play on a weekly basis. Now replaced with SNAIL racing lol.

4. Watching soccer especially the World Cup 2014. I'm big fan of Germany, USA and Holland. I predicted all 4 teams to advance to top 4 correctly and I predicted the right winner Germany for this year. Made some money from these :)

5. Math/Science and Computer Programming :) Yes, I'm a geek, not a nerd though :)

There will be at least four of us: euclid, racingchamp, you, and I. Hopefully there will be more but as I have not created a formal sign-up process requiring a statement of intent to race (too onerous for all involved) we won't know until we've started.

I am "in" but I have to pick my son up from a date about halfway through.

Final paperwork on new car came in, so I am all 'Yes, Dear!' So I can finish off paperwork tomorrow.

I hope to take the local club/track high performance driving clinic (only offered 2x year) next week, so time... Essence.... Etc.

I will be there until I need to be somewhere else.

I've wanted a TOPP for a while now and just got this one without trying.

Reminder: tonight is the inaugural SNAIL Concourse Car Club special event. This event is open to anyone that abides to the SNAIL approach. I will open a public fixed host lobby, likely just after 9 PM Eastern and the races start at 9:30 PM Eastern. I hope to see you on the track!

Details:
Combo 1
Abarth 1952 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 Concept (Pebble Beach Award 2010) on Comfort Soft, 305 PP & 77 HP after oil change (no dealer info: "--")
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Ferrari 1961 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 on Sports Medium, 461 PP & 288 HP after oil change (454 PP & 276 HP in dealership)
Brands Hatch '80s GP - specs TBD

Combo 3
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 on Racing Hard, 494 PP & 177 HP after oil change (486 PP & 169 HP in dealership)
Spa-Francorchamps - 4 laps

Apologies, as I should have been more clear about my intentions relative to my exit from the full Blue Room (that I was signing off for the night).

I'm in for the races tonight!

Reminder: tonight is the inaugural SNAIL Concourse Car Club special event. This event is open to anyone that abides to the SNAIL approach. I will open a public fixed host lobby, likely just after 9 PM Eastern and the races start at 9:30 PM Eastern. I hope to see you on the track!

Details:
Combo 1
Abarth 1952 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 Concept (Pebble Beach Award 2010) on Comfort Soft, 305 PP & 77 HP after oil change (no dealer info: "--")
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Ferrari 1961 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 on Sports Medium, 461 PP & 288 HP after oil change (454 PP & 276 HP in dealership)
Brands Hatch '80s GP - 6 laps

Combo 3
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 on Racing Hard, 494 PP & 177 HP after oil change (486 PP & 169 HP in dealership)

Apologies, as I should have been more clear about my intentions relative to my exit from the full Blue Room (that I was signing off for the night).
The SNAIL Concourse Car Club lobby is now open:
1472-4711-0167-3385-2670

Apologies for the double-post!

Details:
Combo 1
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Brands Hatch '80s GP - 6 laps

Combo 3

I really wanted to support you in this and thought I had all the and only needed to paint and go!
seems back I December, I failed to get all the high dollar cars!
I can make round three though!

I want to get back into full time status. Is there a specific procedure due to the recent changes in divisions? Or just show up this weekend and go from there?

Just show up 3 out of 4 races this season and you'll be moved back to full-time status for the following season.

Canyon running, indoor karting, drums, skateboarding & hiking are all that hold my attention at this point hobby-wise. I was in and out of gigging bands with the occasional studio time from ages 14-18 but fell out of it from there...still staying consistent with lessons though.

Thomas Pridgen

Some David Garibaldi for you TOP fans...

Benny Greb

Thank you Warden for the special event SNAIL Concourse club. Thank you to the people who organized the event. Didn't do too bad with the first two combo's. Their were 8 plus drivers in the first races. Did whole lot better with the last combo. Great battles between all 5 of us in the room and between myself and CMBeal. I won the first race and then CMBeal won the 2nd race on the last combo. Hope this can be done in the future.

Well... Just got out of a Creedence Clearwater Revival (Revisted) and man was it great!!! I sung along to just abou every song they sang. And the man that replaced Fogerty sounds just like him!!!! And I swear that I Heard it Through the Grapevine had the longest solo ever. And there was a bass solo in it and it sounded so cool!!!

Back