◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
ok, Im going through steps three and four right now, and I want to clear up some confusion I have. are we allowed to do rims, and all the non PP stuff (ie, suspension, lsd, clutchs, ect)?

Hey Rallywagon, tuning is prohibited. The cars can only be broken in, run them through a B-Spec endurance race, change the oil and you're done.

Pretty sure rims are allowed as they are only cosmetic. Not 100% sure so someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

thanks kcheeb, I had seen a lot of discussion earlier in the thread and wasnt sure how it ended being resolved.

Not sure if RM's meet the Spec part of the club???

I don't think they do. When you RM a car, you add all sorts of parts and upgrades. That might be fine for 'spec racing' in real life because people can ensure that everyone is using the same exact parts. However in GT5, the only way ensure that everyone is using the same exact parts is to prohibit tuning altogether. Because of that, we'd never be able to use RM cars in our league.

ok, Im going through steps three and four right now, and I want to clear up some confusion I have. are we allowed to do rims, and all the non PP stuff (ie, suspension, lsd, clutchs, ect)?

I think you can add rims, but that's it. You can not add any aero kits or parts at all. You can't reduce weight either. Heck, you can't even add weight! If you do any of those things, the tuning-prohibited setting we use will not allow you to enter the track.

EDIT: Ninja Score: zer0 2 - cheeb 2

Well it's been real guys today while racing my ps3 froze and deleted only my gt5 data, therefore I'm selling this game.

How old cheeb?

Well it's been real guys today while racing my ps3 froze and deleted only my gt5 data, therefore I'm selling this game.

How old cheeb?

DJ I can send you cars,suits paints what ever.Get 6 b-spec drivers online and i"ll grind them so you have cash.I'll have a few friend add you who also can send cars and grind drivers.Mine is backed up so any car i send you i don't lose.
Think about before you give up.I lost my data a few months ago also and was pissed too.I'm sure the snails will help you also. 👍

alleycat22469
DJ I can send you cars,suits paints what ever.Get 6 b-spec drivers online and i"ll grind them so you have cash.I'll have a few friend add you who also can send cars and grind drivers.Mine is backed up so any car i send you i don't lose.
Think about before you give up.I lost my data a few months ago also and was pissed too.I'm sure the snails will help you also. 👍

It's getting ridiculous I was trying to play online and the game kept booting me from the lobby, then it freezes and all my data is gone. Your soon convinced me to not sell the game.

DJ I have a friend sending me the nsx road car today,at 4pm my time I'll save it and send it along with gold chrome so you have it again.

How old cheeb?

I've taken to backing my game data up once a week as one of my friends lost their data back in November. It also happened to me in December but I only lost about 3 days worth of stuff so I wasn't as upset as I would have been without backing it up :scared:

How's this for irony.. check out this post I made last month.. Then, check out the very next post. Crazy, right?

dj, I definitely feel your pain as the same thing happened to me.. However, one of the cool things about this league is that you don't need all those cars in your garage to participate or be competitive.. We use cars straight from the new car dealership which means they're as easy to get as any car in the game.👍

I was born in 1960, you do the math :)

I think we're all different ages in this league.. ck is in his teens, dj is in his 20's, all the founding members of the league are in their 30's (lower, mid, and upper 30's), alleycat is in his 40's, and kcheeb is in his 50's. I think we got all age groups covered! :cheers:

zer05ive
I think we're all different ages in this league.. ck is in his teens, dj is in his 20's, all the founding members of the league are in they're 30's (lower, mid, and upper 30's), alleycat is in his 40's, and kcheeb is in his 50's. I think we got it all covered! :cheers:

Damn I'm the second youngest can you say prodigy? As far as the cars go I just don't wanna go through collecting all that stuff again I lost so many rare cars and paints

zer05ive
How's this for irony.. check out this post I made last month.. Then, check out the very next post. Crazy, right?

dj, I definitely feel your pain as the same thing happened to me.. However, one of the cool things about this league is that you don't need all those cars in your garage to participate or be competitive.. We use cars straight from the new car dealership which means they're as easy to get as any car in the game.👍

Lol perfect time for me to post huh?

I think we're all different ages in this league.. ck is in his teens, dj is in his 20's, all the founding members of the league are in their 30's (lower, mid, and upper 30's), alleycat is in his 40's, and kcheeb is in his 50's. I think we got all age groups covered! :cheers:

Beer me :cheers:

Sorry to hear dj.

Alley, are you saying you can send unlimited amounts of gold chrome? I used mine up and am looking for 3 more.

Sorry to hear dj.

Alley, are you saying you can send unlimited amounts of gold chrome? I used mine up and am looking for 3 more.

yes,I sent dj 3 I think,and 2 silver chrome.But I can only send 5 a day.I'll send you some.Remind me though,people MY age forget a lot LOL

I'm interested in joining this league, do you have any open spots?
My psn account is also racefan78

Yes, we have open slots. I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Step 2 of the directions listed at the bottom of the original post. Let us know if you have any questions at all. See you in my lounge on Sunday night (or tomorrow night if you decide to practice with us).

Yes, we have open slots. I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Step 2 of the directions listed at the bottom of the original post. Let us know if you have any questions at all. See you in my lounge on Sunday night (or tomorrow night if you decide to practice with us).

Ok, sweet, got the friend request. What time will the practice session be tomorrow night?

Back