◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
I had a great time tonight guys. Thank you to everyone who joined the room. I'm really looking forward to Sunday Night!!

@ Zer05ive:
Thank you for talking to me about the series, it was helpful. I have sent PM's to 11 friends on PSN and have told them about this series. We'll see how many of them are interested in this series.

Uhhh, I just wanna say, with this line up, catching a ADbolical team will not happen! Is it possible to try a wild car team once we try a round.

Anyone feel like drifting? Gonna catch a quick shower then blow some smoke for a few before class.

I could be up for that, Rallywagon. I'm new to drifting with anyone else around, though.

Cat and Snail will have to involve a lot more defense than does Cat and Mouse. With Cat and Mouse I'd say you have to do 80% offense and 20% defense to be successful. Cat and Snail will be nearly 100% defense.

I'm confused. Do I have an assigned teammate for this evening?

For games, Ill roll with anyone but I have my preferences... :D

defense...strangely that's my forte. 👍

I think that's kinda on Zer0. By the OP on C&S it'll be based on the last Sunday's rankings, but where will he put those of us who have not yet been around for a Sunday race? And what of those who show up late?

Ok, rooms open
1472-6118-3916-1736-2121
closed for school. however, I didnt clear it cause there is one guy in there who is a great drifter and tune, ToxicAffect, hanging out in the room currently.

Last edited:
oh no, will i be stuck with Mopar, sharkie or apmaddock. :sly:

hopefully the cars will use their respective tires to make it more mouse like. the nsx on sport tires and the super leggera on rsving mediums will have enough of a disparity.

Last edited:
Great time. Im not sure if this is true or not, but i had heard the Physics are different Offline vs Online, so if this is true, i would suggest practicing online to get "True" results vs your compitation, just my $0.02

I was in a room earlier and someone had ran a 1'56.265, not sure if they were on SS or RM's tho :nervous:

it's absolutely true. most notably on the high speed ring. I was practicing offline and everything was fine but when I got into the lobby I could not get around the last turn at all. The grip was gone. So I had to completely change the way I took that corner. I will only practice in open lobbys now. With the NSX i ran a 1:28.4, the RX-7 is a 1:12.3, I havent really watched lap times in the Z yet.

I'm confused. Do I have an assigned teammate for this evening?

I think that's kinda on Zer0. By the OP on C&S it'll be based on the last Sunday's rankings, but where will he put those of us who have not yet been around for a Sunday race? And what of those who show up late?

Everyone who shows up tonight will be stack ranked based on their previous Sunday's performance. If they've never raced with us on Sunday, we'll just guesstimate. The idea is to distribute the talent evenly across all the teams so that all the teams are somewhat equally competitive.

Please note that these are not official races and this is totally just for fun.. I just wanna mix things up a little bit and add to the variety in our league. Therefore, please no whining about your teammate or complaining that you were stack ranked too low or high. We've been an ego-free group all along so let's keep it that way. 👍

For those that show up late, we'll slot them into the stack ranking and reform the teams if necessary. It'll also be an opportunity to break-up teams that are perhaps a little too dominant.. :sly:

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

Due to the slightly more complex nature of pairing up teams and also because everyone will need full broken-in cars from our line-up, we will holding tonight's Team Battles in my private lounge instead of the open lobby.

As always, anyone is free to race/practice in my lounge at any time, but the Team Battles won't start until our usual time of 10pm EST / 9pm CST.

Here is a list of PSN members I have invited to this league:

• Mighty_Mopar - Confirmed
    ----------------------
  • KissMyGlock - should sign up soon
  • Fairladyz32ndson - should sign up soon
  • ND_4_SPD-Naruto - should sign up soon
  • MLD_Makaveil - should sign up soon
    ----------------------
  • MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD - Will look it over and get back to me
  • xiGoD_Skillz - Will look it over and get back to me
    ----------------------
  • ApexVGear - No Word Yet
  • Attillahun - No Word Yet
  • LookBeer - No Word Yet
  • celicaGT113 - No Word Yet
  • CaptCanuck71 - No Word Yet
  • MLR_LOONEY-TAZZ - No Word Yet
  • ogtsi - No Word Yet
  • dakid4200 - No Word Yet
  • HogsterGT - No Word Yet

...I'll update this list as I hear back from people.

Last edited:
I'm having second thoughts about allowing tuning for the low boost endurance races tomorrow. i thought it the best way to not have a field full of same car. A bit last minute but what would folks say to grabbing cars from OCD and allowing an oil change. we could grab the levin, treuno, silvia and crx for one race while using the recommended subaru and lancer for the other.

thoughts, comments, reflections

ZerO?

*UPDATE*

Due to the slightly more complex nature of pairing up teams and also because everyone will need full broken-in cars from our line-up, we will holding tonight's Team Battles in my private lounge instead of the open lobby.

As always, anyone is free to race/practice in my lounge at any time, but the Team Battles won't start until our usual time of 10pm EST / 9pm CST.

I fear we'll have People unable to join because of hOw many of us there are.

I fear we'll have People unable to join because of hOw many of us there are.

I'm pretty sure, Mopar and I are going to be putting in the seat time with turning laps most of the night to practice more. :mischievous: Nothing major, just things like refining our techniques here and there.

Besides, Mopar really wants to be the first to get a 1:55.xxx :scared: time for Tokyo in the NSX. Someone told him other night that the 1:55 lap time would be impossible, :bowdown: so of course he's set it as his personal goal! :lol: LOL

My point is I don't think Mopar and I will be attending the games tonight, so that's a couple open slots right there.

Yeah. That's kinda the new kink with the influx of people this week and the exponential growth caused by the league's near-universal positive impression on people and the beneficial word of mouth that generates.

My weekdays often "end" at around 9:30 or 10:00 CST, so I often miss the first hour of an event. It'll be a sad day when I can't get in and have to assume that everyone's having a marvelous time without me.

Well, at least it's a sure bet that Diabolic will be inconsolable.

2 lobby's for practice nights might be around the corner...

I think there should be the room for the games you guys do, and for anyone else who just wants to practice, maybe post a room # up or something instead of just practicing by your self offline. IDK just my 2 cents.

As for the Mythical Unicorn of the 1'55 @ Tokyo :sly: Dare i say im close.

Back