◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
just got into the 15s for Round 4... my god... I'm gonna go crazy and this is what? Day 2?
Good time! I figure 15.3-4 should be the final cutoff for the us top 50. I seem to rember that last year after the ineligible people were removed that someone around number 50 made it

Having some major issues with the Results doc. Anyone else having problems? I was entering the data for D2 and the sheet kept coming up with errors. Something about too many scripts for the user. I know the sheet gets glitchy towards the end of a season but at this point it's not loading at all for me. The glitchyness is usually worse when there are others working at the same time but I was on it by myself.

Practice room open for the Mustang at Daytona Road Course. Not sure how long I'll be around.

1472-6399-8494-1426-2379

Closed

Last edited:
Mr. Zer05ive, I have submitted the test and the time trial.

Mr. JLBowler I am now awaiting my division placement so I can send a friend request to the appropriate Race Director or Primary Host.

Thank you,
Ms FloptaStr8
Are you a female driver? If so, You are very welcome in our community as we would love to have as many women as we have man here.

Race of Champions
May Season
June 6, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Here is a list by division of the ranked drivers.

PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU CAN OR CAN'T ATTEND

If a driver who is listed has a racing incident filed against them, they may be excluded from the event.
The pending incident reports will not affect the scoring outcome for the May season.

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D8, D7, D6, etc). WC will be placed in appropriate starting position based on ability.
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (@Wolfsatz)

Division 1
1- @martin20az (6)
2- @redsoxboy80
alt6- @ptslopoke

Division 2
3- @Kgffy (1)
4- @Xradkins (6)
alt9- @msgt-sd

Division 3
5- @Dragonwhisky (6)
6- @Drgreenthumb977
alt8- @turnupdaheat [was @JoeW but there was a scoring error]

Division 4
7- @Grandpa Money (1)
8- @llNovall
alt7- @TEX36

Division 5
9- @Mirado_7 (6)
10- @USERID_77a23 (4)
alt4- @kadrek
alt12- @ExoSphere64

Division 6
11- @aliengamer25 (6)
12- @rob1nh000d
alt5- @euclid58
alt13- @KTR5

Division 7
13- @jamilla
alt2- @SHOCKY_WELL - eligible to race via @Ryan F
alt11- @tevesh2

Division 8
14- @aerolite (2)
alt1- @jaybocc2 - eligible to race via @llNovall
alt10- @Pichon617

West Coast
15- @Ryan F (6)

alt3 - @RodeRuner1967
alt12- @Neovre

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- D7/D8/WC in order of points scored for the month (since only 1 entrant is guaranteed).
2- D1-D6 3rd place finishers in order of points scored for the month
3- D7/D8/WC 3rd place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 at Silverstone GP Circuit (2 weeks and currently active)
--- 503 PP / 363 HP / SM tires

2- Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 at Grand Valley Speedway (3 weeks)
--- 518 PP / 361 hp / RH tires

All non-alternates, please vote for one of the following combo's to complete the night. Each combo only raced once.

1- Toyota 2000GT '67 at Tokyo R246 (one and done) - 2

2- BMW 2002 Turbo '73 at Eiger Nordwand - Short Track / Reverse (one and done)

3- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 at Tokyo R246 (one and done)

4- MINI COOPER S '11 at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (one and done) - 2

5- Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (one and done)

6- Mazda RX-7 Touring Car at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Active) - 6

I will continue update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

Is this a race with all of the divisions combined? Also, I noticed that I'm alt 4 in D5, what does that mean?

Is this a race with all of the divisions combined? Also, I noticed that I'm alt 4 in D5, what does that mean?
Precisely that, top 1-2 from each division for the season. Alt 4 would mean if 4 people that are scheduled to race can't race then you are in.

it means if 4 people (2 more at this point) can't attend, then you would be an alternate for the 4th person that can't attend.

Precisely that, top 1-2 from each division for the season. Alt 4 would mean if 4 people that are scheduled to race can't race then you are in.
Awesome, I love the combos that are locked in! I hope I get in!

For prize C I'll lock the track, if I made it in time.

i want to join a division
where to i put my time
I'm so sorry for the delayed reply. I completely missed your request to join. I'll send you a PM as well just to be sure you see this post. Again, my apologies for the delay.

Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

S.N.A.I.L. at the GTPlanet 24 Heures du Mans Update:

I'm astonished at how many drivers have been showing interest in the race! As it stands we could potentially have 4 teams running(1 main team and 3 reserve teams), though if we can round up two more people, we'll be able to add yet another team to the list!

Once the teams are finalized, you are going to post who the drivers are right? We gotta know who to prop up!

1341996135552762_animate.gif
That made me laugh so hard

Back