◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
real rules of racimg is 2 tires need to always stay on the track which is the white painted line.

Not even close to always true. I have been to and watched many races where the white line was completely covered from rubber being laid down over the top of it throughout an entire race weekend. The sanctioning bodies sure didn't hand out penalties to everyone in the field.

Last edited:
Hi guys I know silly ? But how do u take racecraft test, everytime I tap blue high lighted sentence is goes to racecraft page but there's no test, I'm using I phone 3 is that the problem ?

One more reminder, tonight is cat and mouse! So bring a car at 350hp and 70hp at or below 1000kg kei or micro car! The fun begins at 9!

hey guys its dakotahusky19 i was just raceing with you! i totaly want in
@gt5drifter94,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Enjoy the peace and quiet quys. This thread and league will explode once we get GT6 released and we get some great publicity from the performance of SNAIL drivers in GT Academy. We will quickly be back up to 5 divisions with full grids. That's what my crystal ball is showing me.

I officially can not keep up with this thread if I go to work for a day. Not saying it's a bad thing. Have to go practice now before I'm relegated to division 9.

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Please join me in congratulating the latest entrant into the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club.

@nmcp1

Thanks for being a part of and contributing to S.N.A.I.L. 👍
Finally got my star! 👍

...and now my STAR acceptance speech... First I'd like to thank the academy...:boggled: :lol:

In all seriousness I'd like to thank those that not only make this league the best, most efficiently run league for our "hobby" but also every SNAIL member that participates in making this league what it is.

I've been a part of many "online communities" over the years but I can honestly say that SNAIL is like a breathe of fresh air with the level of respect we all have for one another, weather it's on track or in the forums there is always someone who is willing to go above and beyond to help a fellow member. 👍

To organize and maintain something that has lasted this long is a true testament to all it's members.... :bowdown: :cheers:

Thanks S.N.A.I.L's !!

Hi guys I know silly ? But how do u take racecraft test, everytime I tap blue high lighted sentence is goes to racecraft page but there's no test, I'm using I phone 3 is that the problem ?

Not silly, stick around you'll see some silly :lol:

It probably is the phone browser, but then again I run Android ;)

Do you have a PC you can use?

1. Nuno, welcome to the 1 year club. Congrats my friend.
2. Rallywagon, Ya soooo sexyyyy, ahahahahahahahahah.
3. Unreal... is the word that crosses my mind every time I come to our thread and realize that another 4, 5, 6 racers asked to join us. Simply beautiful.
4. I finally got enough credits to buy the '13 Pagani Huayra and... oh boy! That thing is just insane. You can feel on your spine the tremendous acceleration that thing has and ridiculous top speed. For sure a challenging car for a combo.

Well, cat and mouse never happend, so I am in a private room with warden, gonna do a bit of drifting for a few.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Dec 29 2013
Penalty Rate 67%
Banner by dabneyd

There were 2 incidents filed this week the stewards were unable to review because of technical difficulties with replays. Those were;

Division 1 -
fizzer82 - Round 3, Race 2​
Division 3 -
lfarris3 - Round 1, Race 2​

Below are the results of the 10 incidents the stewards were able to review.

Division 2 - 1 incident on file
Fastfox400
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 14 points halved to 7 for self report. 4 Weeks Probation
Division 3 - 3 incidents on file
lfarris3
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for self report. 1 Week Probation
HusamOne
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 Weeks Probation
Division 5 - 7 incidents on file
Fabricio98
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 5 points doubled to 9 for probation violation.
  • 21 points total and 6 Weeks Probation
goofytyler1995
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 Week Probation
Sharkb8ii
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 3 points. 1 Week Probation
Orobouros
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for self report. 2 Weeks Probation

Thanks to JLBowler and Oshawa-Joe for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***
Incident Review Sheet

Last edited:
1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Dec 29 2013
Penalty Rate 67%
Banner by dabneyd

Thanks to JLBowler and Oshawa-Joe for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***
Incident Review Sheet

S.N.A.I.L. November - December Challenge - presented by ButtKicker

>>> ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge Point Standings <<<

Thank you Stewards for getting the Incident Reviews done. Well done in less than ideal conditions 👍

The ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge points are now up to date for the November - December Challenge.

If you notice anything out of order with your ButtKicker 4D Challenge Points, let me know as soon as possible.

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

Information on discounted Buttkicker products here.

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s and a 15% Discount to members of Team S.N.A.I.L.

Allen Berg Racing Schools is offering a 50% discount on their Adventure Program to S.N.A.I.L.s until Wednesday December 4th. See here for more info.

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

Back