◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
In honor of GT Academy coming to a close, I'm putting the last GT Academy shirt we have up for sale (size XL). It is the exact same shirt that Sony/Nissan gave to the top four Racer X qualifiers to wear during the televised portion of the Racer X finals at E3 this year:

SNAILRacerX61313_zpse4e63034.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJE0FHlvSt8RmBR7d-veNNw~~60_57.JPG

This shirt is brand new and has never been worn. It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then mail the shirt to the lucky SNAIL!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)

I here to play!! I love this game!!!
@fizzer, @Skills will be along soon with the official welcome post. In the mean time, be sure to go over the very first post of this thread and review it. Learn the SNAIL OLR. This is very important. We strive for clean racing, and test our new drivers on the OLR to be sure they gave it a good once over before they can race on a Sunday night.

Thanks! Will do.

To Whom It May Concern ....... in Leadership
I would be pleased to Host Div-3 if you need one. May not be a good Race Director.
Still learning the settings, etc. - but think my direct wired connection is fast enough for a Full Room.
Let me know your pleasure.

Very cool! That would be awesome Tex. i have been planning a GM post but wanted to wait until the driver list was done. I will make that post tonight. Thank you Tex!

Would like to join please, can't take much more of the GT6 pub lobbies ;)

PSN is fizzer82
@fizzer,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I bid 30 shells on the gt academy tshirt
I bid 31 $hells on the gt academy tshirt.

clain where second post is im not very familiar with forums.

There should be some page buttons at the top and bottom of each page of posts. Click the #1 and page one of this thread will appear. Go down the page until you find post #2. Post numbers are shown, at least in a PC web browser in the upper right corner of each post.

Dangit! Tree'd/ninja'd. Twice!

Just a heads up to everyone Performance Cap Racing is now

DTC
DriveTrain Challenge

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...enge-dtc-racing-gt6-ready-open-to-all.273868/

We are in the state of finding a new night to race as Mondays have been repeatedly interrupted by server updates. If you have never tried the series why not take a look and let us know if you would like to give it a try. We have a lot of fun and some good racing.​

^^ in related events, here are some snapshots from the other night:

WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway-BigWillow_zpsdb0515c9.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_zps9c68d939.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zps849fea0e.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1_zps1d761e28.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2_zps8a95eee2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3_zps9db1f803.jpg

Edit: hmm, I need to add 4 more to claim $hells....watch this space :lol:

DeepForestRaceway_zps0418cf2c.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1_zps69728b4c.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3_zps9d705301.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_4_zps7ade5bcf.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_5_zps41816b2b.jpg

Last edited:
And we have a spiffy Banner Image
output_T9T9Rh_zpsbd8c6c32.gif

If you miss shuffle racing you should give this a try. It is like Shuffle racing that does not suck.

Very cool! That would be awesome Tex. i have been planning a GM post but wanted to wait until the driver list was done. I will make that post tonight. Thank you Tex!

Well guess I need to withdraw the offer Exo. Relegation caught up with me. Need to do some work obviously - particularly with the 2000 @ Brathurst. Really struggling with the downhill portion.

Oh man looked like I missed an exciting morning/day.

Whomever wins that T-shirt. PM me. I'd like to barter it from you. :)

Latest Posts

Back