◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
I've cancelled my job for today because of freezing rain. I'm going to do some work around the house instead and can jump online at any time. Be more difficult tonight once the kids are home.
Let me know.

When I get my new system I want to spar with the leader of this team just to see what I'm up against

There is no "leader" man. And we don't exactly do a call out type race here. For that you should look up LotS. We do have racing events that go on every night of the week though. Theres generally at least one person from every division so you can find out how you stack up that way. Just be sure to bring good race craft to the table.

Maybe we should penalize drivers who instigate.. .... inappropriate behavior in the lounges..

I hope it doesn't come to that. We all need to keep comments to ourselves when there is contact Unless of course it's to apologize. Very often things are not as they appear, so we should refrain from making comments before we check our purses.

I enjoyed reading this story years back. Have a look if get a chance and you will see the apex is like the cookie.

Last edited:
Stewards,
I have an idea to send you a few pictures to be uploaded into the D1-D5 and SNAIL-SPEC Racing to fill the void of having the empty DX Logo Lounge.

I will try to capture the best SNAIL Moments to represent each division. With that said, I don't have pictures from D1 or D2 but I do have some D1 / D2 drivers from Wed. practice or other events.

What do you think about the idea?

The Silvia really likes a little tap on the brake before turn in (load transfer to the front of the car).
I just pulled a 1:30.434 (58.65 S2). 1:30.2 shouldn't be out of reach, I got 1:30.557 earlier (58.465 S2).

Last edited:
Nicktune
The Silvia really likes a little tap on the brake before turn in (load transfer to the front of the car).
I just pulled a 1:30.434 (58.65 S2). 1:30.2 shouldn't be out of reach, I got 1:30.557 earlier (58.465 S2).

Holy crap I need to practice or I'm going to be hanging in the back this week.

Do you have access to D1 lounge? If so join up

I don't I need to make some room on my list. I hate deleting friends lol Coach told me before to make room for 2 but only got around to deleting 1. I definitely like to be a part of D1 practice it was good practicing with you in open lobby. Was a good time:)

I don't I need to make some room on my list. I hate deleting friends lol Coach told me before to make room for 2 but only got around to deleting 1. I definitely like to be a part of D1 practice it was good practicing with you in open lobby. Was a good time:)

That was fun!! DZ & I race side-by-side a lot. It's like our trademark, lol. Glad to see you are in D2!! See ya'll Sunday. Gotta work tomorrow late & Sunday 9-6.

@Zer0, is D2 start time 1/2 hr. early?

Back