◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
I'm sad, I really wanted to keep Rally Mchaggis. I may still. just under a different account, if I feel up to working my way all the way up to online privileges.

Stupid maintenance. I take the day off and no online. Oh well. At least I have some shiny new cars to drive. I am really feeling like the new physics have made the MR cars much more of a handful. I really like this as it feels more real and challenging.

Did some races in the Clio RS '11 and really like that car. It was fun at Bathurst even if all the other cars blew by me on the straights. In the turns it was great!

The 84 GTO is a blast. Show some respect on braking and don't lift mid corner and it is a sweet car to drive.

I hope to see some of you guys online later tonight.

And it is not too late to give this a try

Monday Race Night
(room number will be posted in the thread)

12/9/13 at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 pm PST

img.php

This event will run with a combined PP of:
The first two races will be run with a PP cap of:
700 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 333 and 368

The second two races will be run with a PP cap of:
850 (SM)
All cars PP must be between 404 and 446

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Silverstone -Full Circuit

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. I will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the

Just completed glitch , all went well except 15th anniversary cars have an ! beside them and say they must be downloaded again , is this a problem ? PSN still undergoing maintenance can't access download manager.Got the 20 million

Did you get your 15th anniversary cars back after PSN came back up?

Only thing I do differently is update, then buy the cars I want. I also bought 20 of the VGT's with the 20 million. Also I back up the save data every time I spend 20 million in case any problems occur.
This. Maximize your effort. Stock up on the Merc VGT's. Then shop. I'd suggest having 38-47 of them before shopping. Once done shopping. Then in V1.00 sell remaining Merc VGT's and buy 20 million dollar cars. (Ford or Ferrari) these will sell for 6 million each in the current game version.oh sell one and keep the 20 mill before going back to current version too.

Okay, I have $20M now, but I can't find where to buy more Merc VGT's. My GT Vision area is gone!:confused:

Yes. So basically you wana do it a few time to get between 38-47 VGT's in your garage after you buy all the 2 mil+ cars.. Then you can sell the 38-47 with out for 330k and have enough to buy everything. I have 52 sitting in my garage for when i need the money.

Yes. So basically you wana do it a few time to get between 38-47 VGT's in your garage after you buy all the 2 mil+ cars.. Then you can sell the 38-47 with out for 330k and have enough to buy everything. I have 52 sitting in my garage for when i need the money.

In V1.0 sell the extras for 20 mill and go buy the 69 GT40 for 20 mill. It's sells for 6 mill in v1.01 where the Merc only goes for 300k

Zero with two PS3's you don't need to delete game data. Use second one offline as you V1.00. Just save game save to thumb drive. Take game disc and thumb drive to other PS3.

Okay, I'm reinstalling the patch so that I can buy twenty VGT's. And I understand I have to delete the game data in order to sell them for the glitched amount. However, which version of the game (1.00 or 1.01) should I be in when I buy all the other cars I want. I assume 1.01 right?

Okay, I'm reinstalling the patch so that I can buy twenty VGT's. And I understand I have to delete the game data in order to sell them for the glitched amount. However, which version of the game (1.00 or 1.01) should I be in when I buy all the other cars I want. I assume 1.01 right?

Look at what Owens just posted. I'm gonna go that route. The 69 gt40 sells for 6 milllion in 1.01.

V

V1.00 this way you can sell Merc for 20 million go shop. Sell another go shop.

Back