◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
I believe they are referring to the laptimes done by the 'amateur' drivers "can be no faster than x:xx.xx" but they're allowed a few under that during the race.
That would explain why nick wpuld run a fast lap, then show down the pace nearly 10 seconds.

Hey I have a question. So say we race a racecar can you edit the suspension settings and still race or does it have to remain stock?

just a couple of pics
11878809674_fbc901ec35_b.jpg

11878653143_d3e86f9b76_b.jpg

Another CODE60 car 88 stop at turn 2

Car 123 Fuel Florian Strauss
Car 123 Florian Strauss back on track
Car 126 tor graves enters pits

Last edited:
Just getting started in the SNAIL so excuse me if I post in the wrong spot. I read it somewhere but now I cant find it. Where do I post about car color for Division 6 for the Sunday night races? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the updates, guys! I so bummed I missed all the action.. :( And considering what a stressful day I had at work, I wish I has taken the day off. Now I have to go and run errands, but will hopefully be able to do a play-by-play in the past-tense later tonight. :lol:

You figure Nick should be climbing in some time in the next 2 hours. Wouldnt be suprised if lucas finishes the last stint.

What's the deal with custom wheels? Do they constitute modifications? Also, I saw a thread about a tire width bug, do the custom wheels affect handling? I'd like to paint mine, that's all.

It is likely I will not be racing Sunday. My wife wants to drag me to a work party. I'm not resisting because this weeks combos blow. I MAY end up in the WC room if you guys will have me but not sure yet.

Sorry they don't strike you, Troggy.

No complaining if you choose to deny yourself input into next week's combos, honestly.

Back