◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
ll be back online when ever.. Taking tomorrow off. Injured my foot and ankle during the day. 1.03 is live. Getting ready to start the download. Then going to do data for D2 and D4.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update fixed the replay issues. Tried a corrupted replay from last night and it works fine now.

No, it's just more randomness to the problem. One of mine that didn't work earlier works now, but one of mine that did work earlier doesn't work now and one of mine that didn't work earlier still doesn't work now. I'm starting to think it has more to do with the playback function of the replay than how it is saved, when it is saved, or on which PS3 it is saved.

No, it's just more randomness to the problem. One of mine that didn't work earlier works now, but one of mine that did work earlier doesn't work now and one of mine that didn't work earlier still doesn't work now. I'm starting to think it has more to do with the playback function of the replay than how it is saved, when it is saved, or on which PS3 it is saved.
Agreed. I had all 5 working replays that I saved last night. Now after doing a file system check they are working again. I'm wondering if it has some thing to do with hardware. I know my to older slims are having issue with replays, but my newer super slim has 0 issues with replays.

I've got a 500GB super slim and it's hit and miss as well. Sometimes they will work, sometimes they won't. I run into the same issues with replays that belong to others, sometimes they will work the first time, sometimes they won't work at all, and sometimes they will work the second or third time trying to watch it.

If it works once, the replay file has to be functioning properly. If it was a hardware issue, it would be repeatable and not random like it is. It has to be something coded into the playback function of the replay file that is causing the error.

The Red Bull stuff COULD POSSIBLY be activated through a mini-update in game. I don't know if the car is already there or not. There is another updated planned for January that is SUPPOSED to have the community features in it. That is all that has been said by PD for this month.

I cant install the update. Every time I try my PS3 beeps 3 times and shuts down, Just like when it over heats. It's been on for almost 12 hours so I'm going to shut it off for an hour and try again.

Well, since we don't have all the data for the results post and no need yet of a steward update...

I went 3 for 3 attempts at all 6 replays for D3. They are uploaded to D3 folder in google drive. Since JWalker appeared to be having problems getting to the results file with permissions to edit, I also entered data for D3.

@JWalker - apologize for ninjaing your $shells for both but I was to excited having 6 working replays and the fact they worked 3 straight times, so I went with it.

Will get the update out as soon as I can, after D1 scoring is settled.

IR Submission Form is now closed.

I cant install the update. Every time I try my PS3 beeps 3 times and shuts down, Just like when it over heats. It's been on for almost 12 hours so I'm going to shut it off for an hour and try again.
Same thing happened to me once, so far. My PS3 almost definitely isn't overheating though. System restoring right now, hopefully I can update afterwards.

I've never had a game ever crash my PS3. GT6 has single handedly done it dozens of times.

Edit: crashed a 2nd time. What is this crap?

Same thing happened to me once, so far. My PS3 almost definitely isn't overheating though. System restoring right now, hopefully I can update afterwards.

I've never had a game ever crash my PS3. GT6 has single handedly done it dozens of times.

Edit: crashed a 2nd time. What is this crap?
Mine did that first try . But went on the second ... Good luck

Back