◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,746 comments
Prize B selection: Replace Genesis with Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

I tested it a good bit. Its quite stable if you don't over-drive it. I feel we simply must race Ferraris at Monza, but my choice was limited by the (too low IMO) 100k cr cap.

Also, all D1 data is entered.

I thought about it, the Genesis actually is a decent car to race with, but I really wanted some prancing horse action ;)

You could just go see these.

19_lipizzan_new.jpg

I tested it a good bit. Its quite stable if you don't over-drive it. I feel we simply must race Ferraris at Monza, but my choice was limited by the (too low IMO) 100k cr cap.

Fun little car, gonna make for some "exciting" moments going into the chicanes. :)

Sweet now to get some early practice in.

We have about 3/4" snow - any reason I should not use my 1/10 RC car?

It looks like fun, I just don't want to stupidly kill it. It is an ECR 1/10 Torment Truck if that matters.

Edit...

When all else fails, read the directions. Heck, even the box: Waterproof

Back in a bit!

Last edited:
Was that the Ferrari we were driving yesterday morning, Goat, Handlebar? If so, then great choice!

@Dragonwhisky, I would love too, but, I am horribly unreliable at the moment. I'll help coordinate, but until I finish school, it is probably best I don't run an event. I would love to help some run one though. Maybe a low powered endure series, something that promotes close racing. But with certain cars. To make it unique. IDK. Come on someone. let's brainstorm...

We have about 3/4" snow - any reason I should not use my 1/10 RC car?

It looks like fun, I just don't want to stupidly kill it. It is an ECR 1/10 Torment Truck if that matters.

Edit...

When all else fails, read the directions. Heck, even the box: Waterproof

Back in a bit!

I had a nitro stadium truck that was super fun in the snow (Traxxis) Driving in the Snow is probably the most fun besides baseball diamonds.

Is yours AWD?

So we are currently at - with very arbitrary round numbering:

Round 1

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (Sport Hard / 201 hp / 420 PP)
at Monza with chicanes

Round 2:

TBD - GoofyTyler knows his track, will announce once he has chosen the car

Round 3:

Light Car Company Rocket '07 (Sport Soft / 174 hp / 563 PP)
at Brands Hatch Gran Prix (7 laps)

(PT - just 2WD, that's why I think I should go before it gets deep - will see if it works)

Last edited:
By that reasoning, so is the FGT.

I was considering going to three Kart races. We've been going over time the last couple of weeks and wanted to make sure we're two hours. Possibly
extend the races to 20 minutes.

Then run a bonus race in one of the open wheel cars. Anyone that wants to stay up late can hop in.

The Dino is going to be fun. Can't wait to try it out. I'll be online around 10:00 tonight looking to practice.

Also, I'm psyched we get another week of the Rocket at Brands Hatch. It is a really fun combo.

Back