◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,683 comments
Are you in need of some Shells? Still looking for someone with a fast internet connection to host/direct a practice lobby tonight.

The objective for tonight will be to have 3 rooms BLUE, YELLOW AND RED.
I have 2 hosts for tonight and in need of one more. Send me a PM if you can host tonight.
hey wolf hit me up around 4:30 I need you to help me man. you have the best resources to help me figure out a combo. SO yes I need a practice buddy. Any others willing to help im running out of time

Something I noticed looking at the director's doc: There is a vote cast in division 4 by a driver that did not race. Not sure if this was caught already, but figured I'd say something before the updated prizewinners are announced.

Okay I went and looked for the vote and couldn't find it :confused:

Did someone remove it?

not sure if anyone is watching the womens' gold medal match, but this game has been crazy.. USA was three and a half minutes away from a 2-0 shutout, but Canada stormed back to tie it.. They're about to start sudden-death OT..

[/quote="JLBowler, post: 9368561, member: 183822"]I know you just wanted to see a guy get slapped with a fish so here you go.

152991-jackass_david_strick_1_large.jpg

Can you do everyone a favor and not post any other combo ideas until you're ready to announce the actual choice. It will save some people some confusion.[/quote]

It's like child rearing lol...

I'm not a hockey guy but I did watch the end of this game. I am a sports official and I know what a dive is and that is what I saw on the last breakaway that Canada had. Set up a 4 on 3 that resulted in the winning goal. I know when I see that limited amount of contact and the first part of the body to go down is not the body part that was touched, it's a dive. I really think the official knew it but had already blown their whistle and didn't want to waive off the penalty call. It seemed to take long time to signal anything. If it was an obvious penalty, it should have been a penalty shot. Classic case of an official being too proud (or stupid) to realize they were wrong and fix it while they have a chance.

Thank you to everyone who filed incident reports this week. Please remember that YOU are responsible for the clean racing in this league. If YOU don't submit incident reports for things that should be reported then YOU aren't helping to promote clean racing. And if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem! Clean racing doesn't just happen.. It takes respect, accountability, and the responsibility to point out when someone is not driving cleanly.
Please reply to this post if you agree or disagree with this statement.

I agree with this statement, just wish i had the time.

Thank you to everyone who filed incident reports this week. Please remember that YOU are responsible for the clean racing in this league. If YOU don't submit incident reports for things that should be reported then YOU aren't helping to promote clean racing. And if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem! Clean racing doesn't just happen.. It takes respect, accountability, and the responsibility to point out when someone is not driving cleanly.

Well said, Sire. I have a hard time pointing a finger at other drivers, when I know my race-craft is lacking.

I agree 100%
I got a couple quick questions. When are the car/track combo's suppose to be submitted by? Also, is there anyone in D2 that I should send a friend request to? Not too sure how to find the lobby come race day...

Thanks!

Agree

Agreed. Seeing a serious violation and doing nothing about it (not reporting it), even if you feel you have some complicity is somewhat similar to seeing a bank being robbed, and not saying anything or calling the police.

It's your community. Either you are a member of a community that cares about conduct, or you are not.

The choice is yours.

Agree 100%

Cool choice. I can not believe it was way back in 2012 when we ran that car at SPA. Time really flies when you get old.

Back