◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
I think so. Only parleyed one into a win. For some reason I got the crazy idea the 'ray would do a second gear start at Suzuka. Didn't turn out well and it got worse later on.

Hi Guys I Just Wanted To Let You All Know My Ps3 Crashed And I Had To Set A New Psn Up So My New Psn Name Is Vinnybear-o1 I Don't Think I'll Race Anymore Till Gt6 Cuz I Have 0 Cars Now So I Guess I Will See You All Then

Tonight is the super awesome PP Cap racing! You pick the cars you drive! One of each drivetrain (FF, FR, 4WD and MR/RR). The total combined PP of all the cars (fully broken in) can not exceed tonight's total of 1695. All cars must be lower than 466pp and higher than 381pp.

4 races, each one 20 mins long. Drive any of your four cars at the first race, then cross it off your list. Drive one of your remaining cars at the next race and cross it off your list....etc until you have only one car left in the final race.

For more super awesome fun details, go to the main PP Cap thread.

We have racers who currently race, or have previously raced, in every division of SNAIL. From D1 to D5. Clean, close racing with all different types of cars. Laid back atmosphere, you may bring alcohol (Bowler brings whiskey...while Kendawg and I prefer beer). We even have, GASP, friendly banter! And we will help in any way possible.

Sort of like the Bizarro Sunday night races...and you get to pick your own cars...pretty bitchin.

Qualifying starts at 10pm EST ;)

Monday Race Night in D3 Lounge
11/18/13 at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 pm PST
img.php

This event will run with a combined PP cap of:
1695 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 381 and 466
Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Kart Space 1
If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. I will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the

Last edited:
Hi Guys I Just Wanted To Let You All Know My Ps3 Crashed And I Had To Set A New Psn Up So My New Psn Name Is Vinnybear-o1 I Don't Think I'll Race Anymore Till Gt6 Cuz I Have 0 Cars Now So I Guess I Will See You All Then

Why don't you put your other account on there? You won't have your game save, but you will have your friends list.

Would he mean perhaps the 3 pole bonus?

On a night when my connectivity issues were at an all time high, I set pole for each round before getting disconnected during each race. Bittersweet, I would say.

Now that I think about it, I've had a few nights like that. Meh

Last edited:
After thinking about it for weeks I'm here to announce my temporary retirement of the league.
Many incidents have made me to take this difficult decision but it's better than racing knowing you are in a point where a little mistake can cause a lot more than a penalty and someone is waiting for that moment. I really like to be in this league and want to be here for much time but at this moment I don't feel emotionally stable and can't represent what this league is.
Hopefully I'll return in GT6 era.

Hey man, add my PSN account.

GTP_Jared93

Ever need help let me know!

Who's ready for the second episode of GT Academy tonight!?! Tonight will mark the beginning of the Silverstone portion of the competition so you won't want to miss it. Be sure to and join the conversation on Twitter during tonight's episode. :)

EDIT: In honor of our GT Academy finalists, I'm putting a GT Academy shirt up for sale (size XL). It is the exact same shirt that Sony/Nissan gave to the top four Racer X qualifiers to wear during the televised portion of the Racer X finals at E3 this year:

SNAILRacerX61313_zpse4e63034.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJE0FHlvSt8RmBR7d-veNNw~~60_57.JPG

This shirt is brand new and has never been worn. It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then mail the shirt to the lucky SNAIL!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)

Last edited:
Is it just your wheel? If you have a G27, I might be able to help you out. I have an extra wheel, used but it works perfect.

Thanks zapp... It is a DFGT. I am going to call support to see what they say but I have a feeling that the AC adapter kicked the bucket... Wish me luck!

Hey zer05ive,

I bid 1 Shell on the Gt Academy T shirt

:lol: I got this! Ah probably not. But hopefully.

Cmon guys get on Twitter and follow @Snail_Racing!! Ill be tweeting during episode #2 of Gt Academy

Who's ready for the second episode of GT Academy tonight!?! Tonight will mark the beginning of the Silverstone portion of the competition so you won't want to miss it. Be sure to and join the conversation on Twitter during tonight's episode. :)

EDIT: In honor of our GT Academy finalists, I'm putting a GT Academy shirt up for sale (size XL). It is the exact same shirt that Sony/Nissan gave to the top four Racer X qualifiers to wear during the televised competitioRacer X finals at E3 this year:

$(KGrHqZHJE0FHlvSt8RmBR7d-veNNw~~60_57.JPG

This shirt is brand new and has never been worn. It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then mail the shirt to the lucky SNAIL!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)

I bid 3 shells..

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 17 November 2013

Currently tracking 2 Incident Reports

Prize A and B winners are clear to make their selections.

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change Prize C candidacy. The provisional Prize C winner is asked to refrain from making their selection until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Friday night by 10PM Eastern.

@ SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to the Steward's Forum. Would like at least 3, (ideally 5) stewards, to include the steward assigned to the specific division, to review each complaint. The Summary will be posted as soon as possible following Steward review and determinations.

The Target Deadline for the Steward Summary is NLT Saturday at 10PM Eastern.​

IR Submission Form is now Closed.

Back