◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,321 comments
In honor of of tomorrow's important milestone in the history of the Gran Turismo franchise, I'm putting a copy of GTPEDIA up for sale:

This will be the Ebook version of GTPEDIA, which means that you'll receive updates as new content is added for GT6 and beyond! Furthermore, the Ebook will be tagged with the name of the winner so that he can prove that he is the original owner of it. It will be sold as an auction. There is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then send download instructions to the lucky SNAIL.

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks man. 👍 Strangely enough there's no record (that I could find) of the 350z @ Deep Forest Reverse. Each of the others are there, though.

Sure; these are what I could come up with after about 10 laps each.

Elise RM '96 on SS @ Spa - 2:43.151

NSX RM '91 on RH @ Motegi East - 1:26.994

GT 350z on SS @ Deep Reverse - 1:19.625

The 350 Z @ Deep Forest Reverse was raced for 5 weeks in a row from 2/23/2013 to 3/23/2013. Best time was a 1:18.853 in D1 on 3/23/2013 :)

The fact that qualifications are now acknowledged in the game adds a whole other level of overall efficiency so in my opinion it might be a good idea to keep records of those as well.

We could have asked the Directors/Score Keepers to keep the best Qualification times from each of the combos, in fact @ExoSphere64 really, really wanted it (and so did I). But I felt that it was easy to forget and not easy to get the data back (not available in replays) if you did forget. So I didn't include it.

Again, if the replays include qualifying, I have some work to do :) Because I think it's invaluable and interesting information 👍

The fact that qualifications are now acknowledged in the game adds a whole other level of overall efficiency so in my opinion it might be a good idea to keep records of those as well.

Ahhh, I'm so tempted to just purchase & download it now but I'll be picking up my pre-order tonight instead so patience must be exercised :lol:
Tonight? YOu got a gamestop open past midnight? I called and tried several different excuses to try and get my copy today, no dice. But buying the download won't get you playing today, according to those that did get it off the PSN say that when they try to get the game running, its says something to the affect that the game is locked until Dec 6 00:00

THis needs a new post, so sorry in advance.

We spawned another copy cat! Couldn't cut it here so I guess he felt the need to try and compete against us? IDK, kinda funny though, in a pityful sort of way. Like watching a three legged dog with a lamp shade on trying to chase its tail...

Are you talking about the guys who got pre-launch copies of the game?

Yes, the guys in the middle east that had the game early. They are now saying that after 1.01 they can enter an event the already finished and get a prize car that wasn't given out before the update. They don't have to complete the event again, just enter it from the menu.

THis needs a new post, so sorry in advance.

We spawned another copy cat! Couldn't cut it here so I guess he felt the need to try and compete against us? IDK, kinda funny though, in a pityful sort of way. Like watching a three legged dog with a lamp shade on trying to chase its tail...

All I can say is he really is a terrible person. A liar and a thief. I hope we all hold ourselves to a higher standard.

I'm debating dropping down to his level and trashing his thread a bit. But, I'll digress, as, I do not want to start some sort of war, or get the ban hammer. BUt damn, it would be nice to put this fool on blast.

I'm debating dropping down to his level and trashing his thread a bit. But, I'll digress, as, I do not want to start some sort of war, or get the ban hammer. BUt damn, it would be nice to put this fool on blast.

Let it go. He'll get his.

OMG. This will be the longest 1.5 hours of my life this afternoon. I am in for a longer evening. May get deep into my bottle of scotch tonight, just to get the night over quickly. 19 hours and counting. Effin snow kcheeb witched down here better not close that store.

OMG. This will be the longest 1.5 hours of my life this afternoon. I am in for a longer evening. May get deep into my bottle of scotch tonight, just to get the night over quickly. 19 hours and counting. Effin snow kcheeb witched down here better not close that store.

It seems that the closer we get to GT6 the longer time feels. I just want to get today and school tomorrow over with so I can hop in and drive!

Well ...... I may be late to the Party. GameStop said my order will ship tomorrow. "Expect the worst and Hope for the Best" - Maybe I'll get it Monday? :boggled: Oh well, with freezing rain betwixt here and the nearest GS store - probably best I didn't decide to pick it up. I'll keep tabs on the thread and see how everyone is getting along with it.

I hear ya on this

Last edited:
Well ...... I may be late to the Party. GameStop said my order will ship tomorrow. "Expect the worst and Hope for the Best" - Maybe I'll get it Monday? :boggled: Oh well, with freezing rain betwixt here and the nearest GS store - probably best I didn't decide to pick it up. I'll keep tabs on the thread and see how everyone is getting along with it.

Same here. I'll probably get it early next week. It'll seem like forever :lol:

Thanks man. 👍 Strangely enough there's no record (that I could find) of the 350z @ Deep Forest Reverse. Each of the others are there, though.

GT 350z on SS @ Deep Reverse -
1:19.625

Thanks Jared, but I apologize for not being more clear. I wasn't trying to ask you run laps to report times, I was simply asking if you could look in Column K and for the fastest lap for each of tonight's combos. Sorry if you weren't planning to run laps etc.

The 350 Z @ Deep Forest Reverse was raced for 5 weeks in a row from 2/23/2013 to 3/23/2013. Best time was a 1:18.853 in D1 on 3/23/2013 :)

^Something like this.

Last edited:

GT 350z on SS @ Deep Reverse -
1:19.625

Ahhh, I'm so tempted to just purchase & download it now but I'll be picking up my pre-order tonight instead so patience must be exercised :lol:

I'm planning on geting my copy at midnight tonight at 24/7 walmart :cheers:

Good point, Tex. I'm not too far from you and the roads will be icy tomorrow morning. :nervous:

I'm planning on geting my copy at midnight tonight at 24/7 walmart :cheers:

Is Walmart offering any in-game bonuses?

Good point, Tex. I'm not too far from you and the roads will be icy tomorrow morning. :nervous:

Is Walmart offering any in-game bonuses?

Don't think so only reason I go there is cause I know I can have copy in my hands by midnight
last few games I picked up I got at midnight

I have to work tonight (JR. high basketball double header) but I'll jump on and give GT5 a sendoff of some kind. I'll see what's going on when I get home and get some dinner in my belly. At that point, I will start to put a few adult beverages in my belly.

As for GT6, I will get up in the morning as usual, take the kid to school and then make the 25 minute drive to the city with real stores. I plan on taking the wife to breakfast, picking up an electric blanket at Wal-Mart and then picking up my pre-order at Gamestop. Once I get it home, the rest of the day is mine.

I have a question and request for those of you that have a buttkicker. I will be getting one from my wife for Christmas and will be building a new rig with a real car seat that I will get from a local source. I want to know how you went about mounting the buttkicker to the seat and what materials you would recommend. I am most comfortable with using wood because I have all the tools at my house. I have metal working tools at the race shop but then I would have to lug a wheel back and forth to do test fitting as I'm building. My rig will be sitting on carpet so I'm thinking I will isolate the seat mounting from the rig using a foam rubber material at all contact points.

Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated. It would probably be better to start a private conversation with any suggestions to keep from cluttering the main thread.

As Gomer Pile used to say, "Goaaaahly" (sp?) - Just got an email from GameStop that my GT-6 has BEEN SHIPPED TODAY !!!
Hope it isn't coming from Madagascar by tired mule or Fiat 500. Maybe I'll get it sooner than previously expected.

I just checked my Gamestop order and it says closed:) I have a UPS tracking number:cheers: Hopefully it will be at home when I get off work tomorrow

I just noticed that the game I pre-ordered earlier this year is the standard version and it looks like the anniversary edition is not available anymore on ebgames canada (still available on the us website).Can someone help me,I would like to get one.

Back