8- @TBongX -------- 46
10- @joe_diben ----- 44
11- @Wolfsatz ------ 42
12- @SGETI --------- 40
12- @aerolite -------- 40
14- @Mike Lobban --- 28
15- @Skills ---------- 26
16- @vsfit ----------- 14

Congrats to @nmcp1 for grabbing the overall win. Race 1 was difficult to make up ground, but he had very strong races in the next 2. There were a lot of great battles. Overall, it was a lot of fun!

RESULTS from RACE 1

1- @pkenuelo
2- @Wolfsatz
3- @IceManFan_7 (drb1269247)
4- @turnupdaheat
5- @CoachMK21
6- @Mike Lobban (lobbanmike)
7- @hammersedge65
8- @nmcp1
9- @aerolite (aeroliteflight)
10- @Falango (GTP_Falango)
11- @SGETI (CAPECOD104)
12- @TBongX
13- @joe_diben
14- @USERID_77a23
15- @vsfit
16- @Skills (Skills_19657)

RACE 2

1- @Falango (GTP_Falango)
2- @USERID_77a23
3- @IceManFan_7 (drb1269247)
4- @nmcp1
5- @CoachMK21
6- @SGETI (CAPECOD104)
7- @TBongX
8- @hammersedge65
9- @turnupdaheat
10- @pkenuelo
11- @joe_diben
12- @Skills (Skills_19657)
13- @Wolfsatz
14- @aerolite (aeroliteflight)
15- @Mike Lobban (lobbanmike)
16- @vsfit

RACE 3
1- @nmcp1
2- @hammersedge65
3- @Falango (GTP_Falango)
4- @turnupdaheat
5- @joe_diben
6- @pkenuelo
7- @CoachMK21
8- @aerolite (aeroliteflight)
9- @TBongX
10- @Skills (Skills_19657)
11- @IceManFan_7 (drb1269247)
12- @USERID_77a23
13- @vsfit
14- @SGETI (CAPECOD104)
15- @Wolfsatz
16- @Mike Lobban (lobbanmike)

Last edited:
I didn't say it wasn't fun to drive i said it was a horrible little car that feels like its sitting on the front axle and the back axle is just for show I figured out how to drive it with in 5 minutes of practice and won with it last night during official practice beating out @CoachMK21

It's good that you were able to adapt well and win even though you had the idea of the balance backwards in your head, but the rear has more grip than the front (and carries more weight), at least when static, I guarantee it.

It is pretty softly sprung and short wheelbased compared to modern cars, but it's essentially an old group B rally car! lol :)

The extra challenge of car control makes it more fun to me, and also makes me feel like I have an advantage compared to those who don't feel the same, but I understand why people dislike it. It makes clean, close racing much more difficult than something stable like the R390.

(Hey, at least they didn't pick the Renault 5 Turbo, it's way less stable than the 205, and it was on the table for selection! lol)

PVR'd Gt Acadamy and was watching this morning, show goes past the scheduled finish and so I missed last few minutes and didn't get to see who won the Quad Challenge, not happy with Spike.
Don't want anyone to post spoiler if others haven't seen it yet, but does anyone know how to see the show again. It doesn't seem to repeat during the week and I couldn't find a feed for it either :irked:

PVR'd Gt Acadamy and was watching this morning, show goes past the scheduled finish and so I missed last few minutes and didn't get to see who won the Quad Challenge, not happy with Spike.
Don't want anyone to post spoiler if others haven't seen it yet, but does anyone know how to see the show again. It doesn't seem to repeat during the week and I couldn't find a feed for it either :irked:
In my market (DC), it repeated on MTV2 at 3:00 AM local time with no other repeats until the next episode.

@dgaf95integra - were you the one who said "work, school - everything takes a back seat . . . " during the National Finals montage?

They aren't replaying this weeks episode but next week they will (it's on at 11:30 and 2:30) what is that about!

Ya, I found that but I just get a blank screen saying This content is unavailable at your location.
You could try using Hola Unblocker, I've used it before to watch Top Gear on the BBC website.

Edit: Looks like they're calling it Hola Better Internet now.

I frustrated by SPIKE TV running later than advertised as well. I'm happy it was more than just 30 minutes, but why don't they adjust the time advertised time schedule? I too DVR'd, but watched it "live" too. I adjusted my DVR to record 15 minutes past the scheduled time in the future.

You could try using Hola Unblocker, I've used it before to watch Top Gear on the BBC website.

Edit: Looks like they're calling it Hola Better Internet now.
Thanks Kadrek, that works!!! This will be great for other sites too!
Sweet, I can get USA Netflix now, Sons of Anarchy finally!
I owe ya a beer!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Kadrek, that works!!! This will be great for other sites too!

Yea "Hola!" is great ... they also have an android app wich i use on my Note 3

for pc i use "CyberGhost VPN"
they offer a free version aswell with less functionality but enough to "unblock" sites.
It works well :gtpflag:;););)

Last edited:
Check it EVERY TIME YOU ARE ON THE GRID....been there done that....
This. Every time I get on grid I check my brakes, shift through all the gears to make sure I'm in 1st. I've started in a random gear a few times but never since I've done my grid checks.

1. Are you dedicated to racing within the confines of the SNAIL OLR, with the highest level of sportmanship?
  2. Can you commit 1-3 hours, or more, a week, to SNAIL, over and above what you may already be commited for?
  3. Do you possess the necessary equipment to view and edit Google Documents and Spreadsheets, download and transfer replay files for viewing?
    1. Computer
    2. USB Flash Drive
  4. Do you have the fortitude and stamina to expose your opinions regarding your peer's, friend's and league member's on track behavior?
If you answered yes, without qualification or hedging, to all of the above questions, please consider volunteering to be a SNAIL Steward. Be advised, asking to become a Steward doesn't automatically mean you will become one. Volunteers for stewardship are approved by committee. Should you decide to walk this path, please send a PM to myself, @zer05ive, @CoachMK21, @JLBowler or any currently active steward shown here.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Nov 02 2014
Penalty Rate 75%
Banner by dabneyd

Below are the results of the 20 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 2 - 16 incidents on file
Bryds
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 point and 1 week probation.
FloptaStr8
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points doubled to 4 for probation violation. Halved to 2 points for self report.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points doubled to 4 for probation violation.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation. Halved to 3 points for on track concession.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points doubled to 6 for probation violation. Halved to 3 points for self report.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • 38 points total and 6 weeks probation remain.
GamingPete
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation. 3 Weeks probation remain.
GTP_Falango
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation. 5 weeks probation remain.
gtr3123
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation. 6 weeks probation remain.
Rednose58
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for self report.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 7 points.
  • 12 points total and 5 weeks probation.
Division 5 - 3 incidents on file
CoachMK21
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for on-track concession and 3 weeks probation.
John-Rambo_4g
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points and 2 weeks probation.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to JLBowler, Joe_Diben, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the director's document and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

5 drivers cleared probation this week. Well done! :cheers:
*****************************************************​

The driver's list has been updated and all drivers that have submitted a time trial have received their placement messages. There will be another update coming tomorrow that will set the part time priority and pick up any drivers that submit a time trial before the deadline tonight.

-GTPlanet Stickers Up For Bid-
2b3efd17-cc5d-4229-b5db-cb4df572c7e8.jpg

I have two GTPlanet stickers, one black and one white. Here's how it's going to work. The top two bidders will win the stickers. The top bidder will have their choice of black or white and the second top bidder will get the other. It's that simple! Please read below and follow the proper bidding etiquette.

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid [insert number here] $hells for the GTPlanet stickers" would be sufficient. 👍
IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.
How To Win
Once the top two bids lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidders will be declared the winner. I will then mail the stickers to the winner.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :)

I also want to give everyone the link on where the GTPlanet stickers can be purchased. The stickers are very well made and are of great quality, at a very good price. I recommend that everyone picks a couple up to put on your rig, like I did, and on your car:)👍

Last edited:
Back