◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments
If you guys would take the time to read it carefully you'll notice it's the Clubman track and not the full course.

And if t didn't matter you wouldn't have commented.

Ooooooohhhhh.... that makes a whooooole difference, ahahahahahhaah

Ph1sher... you're more than welcome, sir.

TEX: Whatta heeeeck happened to you???? Now it takes me 3 laps to attempt passing you?????

If you guys would take the time to read it carefully you'll notice it's the Clubman track and not the full course.

And if t didn't matter you wouldn't have commented.

Once again, I agree with Schmiggz. It really doesn't matter to me because I'm not racing on Sunday's at the present time. I have been able to find just about anything is more enjoyable than racing in D1 on Sunday nights (I simply don't have the patience for it). If you were reading and paying attention, you would have noticed that I said I thought Schmiggz had a good point and that was it. I will stand by my point that a little though and creativity being put into the selection process wouldn't be a bad thing.

Guys, deep breath time. I'm not sure what the big deal is all about?

Has it been too long since we had a bruh ha ha? We're playing a game for fun, let's have some, okay? I mean we're driving cars faster than they should be driven at places we'd never get a chance to do that at, what can't be fun about that?

Sorry for the delayed replay. I got caught up in a battle with BB Code last night (and I lost). Anyways, logo # 2 the best IMO. Although, I think the "ice flame" that shoots into the opening of the letter C might cause a little bit of confusion (i.e. is that an O or a C?) Also, check out this graphic if you're still looking around for ideas. I thought it was a pretty cool graphic interpretation of "chill". Good luck!

Thanks Zero. I'm trying to get the logo to have that chill look but at the same time I wanted something different like the ice freezing fire but so far the logo isn't quite there on that idea. Don't know if it's the best idea anyways as everyone seems to like the one that least has the frozen fire look.

I would understand if there were hundreds of tracks available but at this point we have run just about every track in every configuration possible. So no matter what is picked the same people will whine and cry and complain. So unless everyone wants to run on a random generated track I don't know what "creativity" youre expecting.

Man, just run the tracks as they get chosen, I say. Run them and remember them fondly because when GT6 arrives, it may be decades before we race them again. You all know that we are going to run all of the "new" tracks until there is dirt showing!!

EDIT: TOTPP.... Really??

Last edited:
For my prize A selection, I came down to the AC Cobra vs the Camaro ss 10 RM at leguna seca vs the capp at Madrid.

Both combos are a lot of fun. And I love racing at leguna Seca, so with that saying I'm going to have to choose

Camaro ss 10 RM at leguna seca.

I was pretty close to choosing the cobra

I did consider the other options but I think this combo could be really fun!

Hey guys. Just a heads up, I won't be back on grid till gt6 launches. I'm going to keep on drifting on Friday nights. I will be opening a public lobby anywhere between 8 and 10, and will drift till there's no more drift left in me. I'll be running all sorts of tracks, if you have a custom track you want ran, let me know and we will get it set up. Touge races will be encouraged as well. Depending on some conditions I may also be streaming or recording as well.

Prize B Pick - Alfa TZ2 at Clubman Stage Route 5.

For my prize A selection, I came down to the AC Cobra vs the Camaro ss 10 RM at leguna seca vs the capp at Madrid.

Both combos are a lot of fun. And I love racing at leguna Seca, so with that saying I'm going to have to choose

Camaro ss 10 RM at leguna seca.

I was pretty close to choosing the cobra

I did consider the other options but I think this combo could be really fun!

Thanks for making your Prize A and Prize B selections!

The November 3rd lineup has been posted!!

Interestingly, I've had to replace the usual "@" with the word "at" because the lineup post now has a ton of "mentions" for users like @trial (as in Trial Mountain Circuit) and @maZda (as in Madza Raceway Laguna Seca) LOL

Last edited:
Awesome. I like the Cobra @ Cote. But I think the camaro will be a real fun race. Now time to brush the dust off.

edit: now just keep dragon from running away with the night...

Just saw the GT Planet announcement/photos of tracks to be included in GT-6.
Ascari Race Resort and Ronda - both in Spain. The Ascari has four possible configurations: Upper, Center, Lower and Perimeter. (Didn't know how track was laid out NESW).
And was wondering if Ronda was that narrow, city course in GT-4? Can't remember the name they gave it.

Awesome. I like the Cobra @ Cote. But I think the camaro will be a real fun race. Now time to brush the dust off.

edit: now just keep dragon from running away with the night...
Im not sure but i think me and dragon are in D2 now? I'm not sure but I believe so just got to wait until the end of the month promotions are announced

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - 27 October 2013
Banners by dabneyd

There were no incident reports submitted this week.
All Prize Winners are clear to make their selections!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

Thanks Stewards for taking care of this weeks incidents ;-)

The GranStand Points are now up to date. Do you know where you GranStand?

Those eligible to win the GranStand as well as the prize determination process will be announced shortly. Thank you everyone for participating in this season's GranStand Challenge.

A HUGE THANKS to @GranStand Bill, we really appreciate your products and your generosity!

S.N.A.I.L. September - October Challenge, presented by GranStand

>>> GranStand Challenge II Point Standings <<<

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s and a 15% Discount to members of Team S.N.A.I.L.

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

Thanks to Panda and Xrad last nite for the Corvette festival. All models did a ride ^_-

Right on! Let's do it again soon. Love the challenge at the N'ring.

X

No thank you! It's very rare I get to drive some of my favorite cars in the game with a little friendly competition.

Sorry it took so long to get on the forum. I've only just regained my ability to (mostly) remember what day it is and it takes a miracle for me to even remember the forum.

S.N.A.I.L.
Stamina Series
:TONIGHT:
9pm EST in D3

Details:

10181604983_6e3713eef1_b.jpg

Car: Honda Integra type R (DC5) '05 RM
(Racing Hards)

Track: Cape Ring South
(65+1 laps)

Just saw the GT Planet announcement/photos of tracks to be included in GT-6.
Ascari Race Resort and Ronda - both in Spain. The Ascari has four possible configurations: Upper, Center, Lower and Perimeter. (Didn't know how track was laid out NESW).
And was wondering if Ronda was that narrow, city course in GT-4? Can't remember the name they gave it.

Woohoo more tracks!! However, I think Ronda is just a town near the Ascari track? As for that narrow circuit from GT4, are you thinking of Seattle Circuit?

Last edited:
Woohoo more track!! However, I think Ronda is just a town near the Ascari track? As for that narrow circuit from GT4, are you thinking of Seattle Circuit?

I wasn't here for GT4, but why would a narrow city course be very popular?

Mind you, I like those courses in lower power cars, but I can envision 'issues' with it...

I remember the narrow street course. I think it was Citi 'd Aria but I could be completely wrong on that one. There were a couple of sections that were not even two cars wide and had buildings at the edge of the track. Seattle was not a narrow street course. It was basically the superspeedway of street courses that have appeared in GT.

Back