◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,780 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on October 12, 2014

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 93 (112.00 for Prize A) SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. PTslopoke --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. msgt-sd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Hydromatos22 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. ConnorWolf -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Proper_t11 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. xXl_R-rated_lXx --- did not submit a vote
  12. gtr3123 ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (84.19 for Prize C)
  2. GamingPete -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. sprintr64 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Gouletzky --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Ace_a_Spadez ------ did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. hammersedge65 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 84 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. GTP_Patrick1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. FloptaStr8 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. faciar ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. zii1993 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. CAPECOD104 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 4
  1. chevron ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 92 (71.23 for prize purposes only)
  2. spyagent1439 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. gofaster2013 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 5
  1. drb1269247 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 92 (69.25 for prize purposes only)
  2. John-Rambo_4g ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. DesertPenguin09 --- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 6
  1. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 75 (93.55 for Prize B)
  2. nobbymcnobberson -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Nail-27 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. pkenuelo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 7
  1. Oog_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 86 (70.28 for prize purposes only)
  2. aeroliteflight ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. D1_driver_83 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. cmbeal317 --------- did not submit a vote

Division 8
  1. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 89.1 (ineligible because D8 replays were not uploaded)
  2. Dr_StrangePhd ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. EBishiop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. QEDXY ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Ch11chcftzp ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. vsfit ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. dcschwinn --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. syntorz ----------- did not submit a vote
  9. thatguyyouknoe ---- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 (Sport Medium tires) at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @LLOYDZELITE69 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @LLOYDZELITE69 has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 1 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D1 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it if/when @Dragonwhisky give the "all clear". Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @LLOYDZELITE69 is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Autobacs Garaiya '02 (Sport Medium tires) at Nurburgring GP/D (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @joe_diben gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @turnupdaheat so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history or other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated,so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more importantis that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, no car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 12 October 2014

Currently tracking 7 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.​

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

Last edited:
I liked the Brands Hatch race, but I am kind of partial to combos where the car does not stick to the track so easily.
If the car stays, hopefully they pick a track with some decent straights to pass under draft. You almost could going into Turn 5 but that puts you on the inside and the car understeers so badly into the sand.

Hey guys for those that know about my old project knows as the GT racecamp I was thinking of a revival. Anybody agree?
If K1utch does this I very strongly encourage anyone wishing to learn to take part in his race camp. I did way back when he did Grand Valley and as a result I feel as though I know that track inside and out as well as picking up tips that helped me across the board; I definitely "owe" a few seconds dropped off my average time to him.

Hey guys for those that know about my old project knows as the GT racecamp I was thinking of a revival. Anybody agree?

If K1utch does this I very strongly encourage anyone wishing to learn to take part in his race camp. I did way back when he did Grand Valley and as a result I feel as though I know that track inside and out as well as picking up tips that helped me across the board; I definitely "owe" a few seconds dropped off my average time to him.

Couldn't agree more with @Wardenclyffe . I did a race camp with @K1utch way back at Tokoyo. It's not just a camp where it is "hey look what can do!" You get one-on-one attention, he sits "with you" in the car an give you pointers and tips. Definitely worth spending the hour and learn from him.

Couldn't agree more with @Wardenclyffe . I did a race camp with @K1utch way back at Tokoyo. It's not just a camp where it is "hey look what can do!" You get one-on-one attention, he sits "with you" in the car an give you pointers and tips. Definitely worth spending the hour and learn from him.
It would be great to do this. I missed the opportunity last time as schedule conflict occured. But i could try and find time to do this.

Agreed I would more than be happy to learn from you again. And to those who haven't taken his class ,as many have said before me, DO IT!!! It's amazing and it can help you be more competitive with those driver you feel are just too fast, this will help with consistency. And all in all help make snail drivers all around better. :gtpflag:

@K1utch Ive been waiting for this I am super excited. :bowdown:

Only 7 this week? That's a well deserved break!

It still took right at an hour. That included downloading and transferring replays and actually reviewing the incident. It would take even longer if I didn't have internet that is as fast as mine. I can download a batch of six replays in under 5 seconds. I have hear that it takes some guys up to 10 minutes to do the same thing.

Uh Oh! Look out D2 @JLBowler might actually have some time to practice the combos this week! :sly: :D

I doubt it. I still have to work or play softball every night this week. I also have to help my wife the tennis coach on Thursday as they have their individual finals for league. I had some free time last night but chose to play Arkham Asylum for an hour. Practice last night wouldn't have helped anyway as the only combo that is known just requires me to stay on the track and run consistent to win.:D

Back