◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,319 comments
I'm putting up a S.N.A.I.L. T-shirt up for sale (size XL). It'll make the perfect Christmas present for that special SNAIL in your life!!

snailtest.png

This shirt is brand new and has never been worn. It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then mail the shirt to the lucky SNAIL!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :)

Last edited:
Put two more X's in front of that shirt and I might have to bid on it. I bet I could get that one cheap.

Seriously though, do you have the graphic saved as a file type you could send me. I know a t-shirt guy in town that could make one for me. I don't think I could get him to take $hells as payment, but he might take beer.

Anyone seen this hidden paint scheme? There is a few others. However this one is my favorite. Make a great car for SNAIL.

11527603714_d9407ba8bf_o.jpg

Some pics for the OP:
MAZDA RX7
11527604434_6edf40e369_o.jpg

11527604664_319e38cd41_o.jpg

Anyone seen this hidden paint scheme? There is a few others. However this one is my favorite. Make a great car for SNAIL.

Hidden paint scheme? Hidden where?

We have some photo mode places that allow the very artificial limit of two cars, does anyone know if there are/will be any that allow three?

It is great to notice that almost everyday there's someone new wanting to join SNAIL. Is this a sign that we're alive and kicking or what?
I think this holiday season is a perfect time to once again thank Zer05ive, Kcheeb and all the Snailers that work hard in a daily basis to bring to life the best reason to own the magic GT6 cd.
I would also like to welcome all the brand new Snailers that just joined us recently hoping that they're experience will be, at least, as good as mine has been and that this league bring them the greatest achievement they can get... improve they're driving skills beyond what they ever dreamed.
A few days ago, I had the chance to race again with someone that, long ago, way before I joined Snail, use to beat me every 8 out of ten races and I was kinda amazed to see that I was finishing 10 to 15 seconds ahead of him now.
My problem remains the same though and there's nothing Snail can do about it... Those stupid little punctual mistakes that bring a whole race down to the ground but that's something that I've been working hard to erase and thankfully, those little mishaps are happening way less times than before.
Merry Christmas International Snail community and please.... If you drink, just drive on your old GT5 game, ehehehh.

I'll be knocking on the S.N.A.I.L. door shortly...
...just need a bit more time getting acquainted with GT6 new physics.
GTA finalists are a real clear indicator that you guys are doing something very right.
Merry Christmas all! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I would love to join S.N.A.I.L. :gtpflag:

Merry Christmas to all :)
@rankings18,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I'll be knocking on the S.N.A.I.L. door shortly...
...just need a bit more time getting acquainted with GT6 new physics.
GTA finalists are real clear indicator that you guys are doing something very right.
Merry Christmas all! :cheers:
@JogoAsobi,
Thanks for your interest!
No need to knock, the door is always open.
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. I must say that the last few months in SNAIL have taken away alot of the pain of going thru a divorce. It has filled the void an given me lots of joy. I look forward to long lasting excitement. A special thanks goes out to all the hard working individuals to keep this league running. Once again thank you.

Now that I understand what I voted for I need to change my vote, though I know it has no impact this time. Enjoyed the first two events. Cars & tracks. Enjoyed the RX-7. Don't like Suzuka. Surely hope we will see Mount Panorama again soon. Its one of my favorite courses. My vote is 3.

Back