◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Hey S.N.A.I.L.s

The special S.N.A.I.L. discount on ButtKicker products ends tomorrow. If you're on the fence, DO IT! It really adds to your sim racing experience. Everyone I've talked to that uses one, can't imagine driving without it!

S.N.A.I.L. November - December Challenge - presented by ButtKicker

>>> ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge Point Standings <<<

ButtKicker Gear Store!

ButtKicker Gamer2
* S.N.A.I.L. Price - $129.99 USD

ButtKicker Simulation Kit
* S.N.A.I.L. Price - $169.99 USD

* - Free shipping in the U.S. on both ButtKicker products.

PM me for instructions on how to claim your discount and free shipping if you live in the U.S.A.!

Some shots from D4 last night! Many of them with Tex leading! Well done, man :) Hope it isn't too many pics! If you can't tell...I really enjoyed the mustangs :)

Beal lead from pole around the first lap...then things went sideways!

7Xv7NNj.jpg

TMpH2Wf.jpg

D_A uncatchable!

23YCCvK.jpg

Goat hanging it out with Beal close behind!

l4VTUZw.jpg

aaHxYLo.jpg

vtzYFbo.jpg

L9xYfnN.jpg

ESCEdiT.jpg

9De840V.jpg

The eventual winner... ;)

TBpVjlZ.jpg

Right from the start Tex's crew was expecting the worst! (He didn't need 'em)

4ULSPau.jpg

JJ was a little laggy...and sideways. Tex in the background, waiting.

SDx7rga.jpg

...and taking the lead!

q0g9AGQ.jpg

It was Tex, Canucklhead and myself for most of the 1st Boss race...awesome fun!

HTL4QpQ.jpg

ekiP41r.jpg

Tex and Canuckle losing it a bit coming into lap 6!

VXlw2eK.jpg

Vinny was *always* there...as I pass Canuckle :)

wabvQch.jpg

Rounding to home finally past Tex on Lap 7!

WbbCJL1.jpg

Never felt so good to let go of my wheel! LOL

5Xu4Cap.jpg

D_A leading (and ultimately winning) Boss race 2 -- nowhere near as exciting as the first. :(

Gk37zro.jpg

zUpUwgW.jpg

Great pictures of Div-4, @pyxen. Thanks for including the White & Blue in some of the frames. The Pit Crew sends their appreciation as well.
Really wanted to save Race 5 with the Mustangs .... The race up front was pure enjoyment - best I've ever experienced. Too bad I couldn't pull off the Out-n-Under Pass on that last lap. You really executed the pass perfectly and deserved the win.
A bow to your Superiority, Sir. :bowdown:

Just out of curiosity, has someone put together a list of which car/track combos ran for how long? I imagine that is in a spreadsheet somewhere. I'd be curious as to what the greatest car/track combo hits were.

Just out of curiosity, has someone put together a list of which car/track combos ran for how long? I imagine that is in a spreadsheet somewhere. I'd be curious as to what the greatest car/track combo hits were.

Here's a list of the combinations. Scroll to the right to see the most popular (longest lived). There's a bit of other info there too ;)

Some shots from D4 last night! Many of them with Tex leading! Well done, man :) Hope it isn't too many pics! If you can't tell...I really enjoyed the mustangs :)

Beal lead from pole around the first lap...then things went sideways!

7Xv7NNj.jpg

TMpH2Wf.jpg

D_A uncatchable!

23YCCvK.jpg

Goat hanging it out with Beal close behind!

l4VTUZw.jpg

aaHxYLo.jpg

vtzYFbo.jpg

L9xYfnN.jpg

ESCEdiT.jpg

9De840V.jpg

The eventual winner... ;)

TBpVjlZ.jpg

Right from the start Tex's crew was expecting the worst! (He didn't need 'em)

4ULSPau.jpg

JJ was a little laggy...and sideways. Tex in the background, waiting.

SDx7rga.jpg

...and taking the lead!

q0g9AGQ.jpg

It was Tex, Canucklhead and myself for most of the 1st Boss race...awesome fun!

HTL4QpQ.jpg

ekiP41r.jpg

Tex and Canuckle losing it a bit coming into lap 6!

VXlw2eK.jpg

Vinny was *always* there...as I pass Canuckle :)

wabvQch.jpg

Rounding to home finally past Tex on Lap 7!

WbbCJL1.jpg

Never felt so good to let go of my wheel! LOL

5Xu4Cap.jpg

D_A leading (and ultimately winning) Boss race 2 -- nowhere near as exciting as the first. :(

Gk37zro.jpg

zUpUwgW.jpg
Awesome pics! Be sure to collect $hells for them (click on the "earn $hells" link in my sig). In fact, you get more $hells just for including commentary like you did. 👍

There's gonna be some seriously cool stuff in the Marketplace soon so you'll want to have a little spending money.. :sly:

Here's a list of the combinations. Scroll to the right to see the most popular (longest lived). There's a bit of other info there too ;)

Other....

Like a footnote to any 'other' epic spreadsheet created by math wizards could have looked have looked self-reverential except for yer UberNorthern deference, @kcheeb, but we know you are "The Wiz of da biz" for anything with a # sign!

Hello fellow SNAILs

The DriveTrain Challenge DTC (Formerly Performance Cap Racing) will be starting up again next week. We will be starting at 10:30 pm Eastern time (7:30 Pacific). If you would like to take part or have any questions just post in the DTC thread here.

Tuesday Race Night
(room number will be posted in the DTC thread)

01/07/2014 at 10:30 PM EST/ 7:30 pm PST

img.php

This event will run with a combined PP of:
The first two races will be run with a PP cap of:
750 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 356 and 394

The second two races will be run with a PP cap of:
850 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 404 and 446

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Apricot Hill

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in the DTC thread that you would like to take part. I will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the

ELmarcotuff
hello, ummm i was sent a messege through psn for the january 5th race. if there is any room i would like to join.
@ELmarcotuff,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I would like to join PSN: NikoBelic2013
@Homer89,
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

@Homer89,

K

Great pictures of Div-4, @pyxen. Thanks for including the White & Blue in some of the frames. The Pit Crew sends their appreciation as well.
Really wanted to save Race 5 with the Mustangs .... The race up front was pure enjoyment - best I've ever experienced. Too bad I couldn't pull off the Out-n-Under Pass on that last lap. You really executed the pass perfectly and deserved the win.
A bow to your Superiority, Sir. :bowdown:

Thanks Tex! It was a great evening, and I had a blast watching/waiting behind you and Canuckle :)

I really got to work on my lane positioning and defense with Vinny too -- keeping him where I wanted was very satisfying. ;)

Awesome pics! Be sure to collect $hells for them (click on the "earn $hells" link in my sig). In fact, you get more $hells just for including commentary like you did. 👍

There's gonna be some seriously cool stuff in the Marketplace soon so you'll want to have a little spending money.. :sly:

Thanks Zero; earned!

Back