◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
D3 Round 3 Race 2
A good way to send the Renault Megane on its way.

Another clean D3 start

Why the world is Wolf breaking on a straight? Clean your POTS!

Snail Train At Spa

Les Combes and side by side Lap 1

On the attack at Blanchimont

4th place and the rest of the pack

Breaking hard at the end of the straight before Les Combes... @dabneyd get his nose up front.. but then gets a little loose at Les Combes and I am able to keep lead

... but then I do the same at Pouhon and he is able to catch up

At the chicane

Tight pack

Side by Side No 4

Eau Rogue lap 3

and somehow I am able to keep Dabney at bay

... Dabney gets lose again and Bowler attacks and gets 2nd

... but he returns the favor at Pouhon and Dabney gets 2nd back

and I am able to get some breathing room.

Eua Rouge Lap 4 from 3rd place view

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_17_zpsba6fc544.jpg

Last lap at Blachimont and I almost screw it up

Dabs and Bowler

Taking it easy to not screw it up

Very Nice Flag!

Victory Doughnuts

Last edited:
Combo testing room is open all are welcome just bring an open mind

1472-6399-9009-5385-1560

If you can or want I will be testing the following cars to start.

Brz gt300 base model
13 Chevy corvette stingray
Mini cooper s 11
Mazda roadster touring car
Datzun 240z
Abarth 500 09
Drove the abarth around some smaller tracks today. Loved It! Was really fun on
Rome reverse. Think that car would create some close racing.

D3 Round 3 Race 2
A good way to send the Renault Megane on its way.

Another clean D3 start

Why the world is Wolf breaking on a straight? Clean your POTS!

Snail Train At Spa

Les Combes and side by side Lap 1

On the attack at Blanchimont

4th place and the rest of the pack

Breaking hard at the end of the straight before Les Combes... @dabneyd get his nose up front.. but then gets a little loose at Les Combes and I am able to keep lead

... but then I do the same at Pouhon and he is able to catch up

At the chicane

Tight pack

Side by Side No 3

Eau Rogue lap 3

and somehow I am able to keep Dabney at bay

... Dabney gets lose again and Bowler attacks and gets 2nd

... but he returns the favor at Pouhon and Dabney gets 2nd back

and I am able to get some breathing room.

Eua Rouge Lap 4 from 3rd place view

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_17_zpsba6fc544.jpg
[/URL]
t.com/albums/z324/Wolfdorf/CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_16_zpsc1eee7c6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last lap at Blachimont and I almost screw it up

Dabs and Bowler

Taking it easy to not screw it up

Very Nice Flag!

Victory Doughnuts
That 2nd pic is sick slick!

What it's like to be racing at the front of D9..*cough* D WC1
Round 1 Race 1.

Drove the abarth around some smaller tracks today. Loved It! Was really fun on
Rome reverse. Think that car would create some close racing.

you mean *cough* door banging *cough*cough*? hahaha

It's too bad I won't be around Friday night to see how this Championship of Champions will turn out. I'm travelling to Wareham, MA with my oldest brother. He bought a Factory Five MK4 Roadster and we're going out there with my uncle to pick it up and all the parts. Should be a fun project for the next year or so.
Was it just me, or did anyone else click on that link and think that Chris Jericho was somehow associated with Factory Five Racing? :lol:

CHRIS-JERICHO-10781197518.jpeg

Last edited:
track: Tsukuba Circuit
Car : 2000 Mazda Roadster Touring Car

I've actually done a race with that combo back in November in GT5. It was a GTP Premium race and errr...

11081976306_254cfbc35b_z.jpg

See the green car that looks like it was about to take out a few cars? That was me. I actually went through a gap and miraculously missed everybody.

Just saying, if you try to brake on grass, you're going to have a bad time.

Last edited:
@AG07WRXTR You are on the clock so to speak. You are the second prize winner and have the choice of taking prize B or C. If you take prize C you will be able to freeze one half of the Integra at Deep Forest combo. If you choose prize B, you be able to replace one half of that combo but you will have to wait to see which half @racefan78 chooses to freeze.

Ok, I saw @ptslopoke chose the Miata Touring Car at Tsukuba.

How much clock is left for @AG07WRXTR to make his choice, and/or @racefan78 on his end?

Another low PP car on way too much tire.

I think the post announcing prize winners encourages checking the sheet for previous cars used in an effort to keep it fresh. But it doesn't seem it is checked very often.

Since just the beginning of the year we have had eight cars (that I can recall used) used prior to 2014. And now 9 with the Miata.

Nothing wrong with car or track per se, but out of 1100 cars we somehow pick 9 cars in 3 months that have been used before.

It is true that many of us have ran these combos before. It is also true that over the last 4 months, the active driver levels have tripled and at least half of that increase are folks that came to SNAIL after December 2013. Those drivers have not done those combos when SNAIL did them last, so, in that respect, they are new and fresh for those people. The SNAIL veteran corp will just have to accept this as a symptom of the growth we have experienced and base their decision to race or not, on that.

The SNAIL veteran corp will just have to accept this as a symptom of the growth we have experienced and base their decision to race or not, on that.

Yeah, you guys who have been here a while should just accept that new drivers don't care or are unwilling to look back at what we've done before. It really is asking them a lot.

Yeah, you guys who have been here a while should just accept that new drivers don't care or are unwilling to look back at what we've done before. It really is asking them a lot.
I agree that may be the case for some but at the same time that's part of being a prize winner. You can choose whatever combo you like there are a lot of guys who have said they like a specific car but prefer a different track and for whatever reason that car gets voted off before they win prize a so yeah I'm in the same boat I like the variety but when I get prize a I may look at previously raced cars and bring one back that I enjoyed or whatever. I think the bigger focus should not be trying to avoid repeats but to do some testing to make sure you as the prize winner likes the combo and (if you feel so inclined) make sure it will be fun racing for everyone else.

Starting on Friday I will be back into snail. I have just about finished all my successful repairs and moving ordeals finished. I cannot wait to see everyone I'm very excited. See you all this weekend and God bless

Back