◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I picked the niners for this super bowl at the beginning of last season. If they end up winning my head is gonna grow so much ill look like a blimp

Thanks to OwensRacing for sending gifts to the D1 account!

If anyone has any tickets that aren't listed on the Prize C List (or don't have a "donated by" next to it if it is listed), then please dupe them and send them over the D1 account. You can then have anything you want in return! :)

I've got a 2010 coupon I'll flip you. Can you send me a FR from the D1 account? (while you're at it, the D2 account too?) to my GTP_pyxen account pls.

Am I reading correct that you can practice/race in D1 and D2 rooms even if you didn't qualify for that division? (Obviously not for league though) If that is so it would be cool to be able to practice with other drivers and "pick their brains" as my 84 year old father says. Could be a good way for me to learn. If this is possible could I get an FR for these rooms?

Thanks

JESter82178
Am I reading correct that you can practice/race in D1 and D2 rooms even if you didn't qualify for that division? (Obviously not for league though) If that is so it would be cool to be able to practice with other drivers and "pick their brains" as my 84 year old father says. Could be a good way for me to learn. If this is possible could I get an FR for these rooms?

Thanks

Yeeaaahhhh buddy! How do you think I managed to beat coach last week :sly:

Wolfsatz
You beat Coach? :bowdown:

You've been getting faster and faster...

He edged me out in the points, but I beat him where it counts, in the Caterham. We had practiced together, knew it was going to be close, and vowed to beat the other. Best race I ever had 👍

And thanks!

Would anyone be able to give me some coaching/help in the Alfa on Daytona at some point? I am still making a pig on ice skates look graceful in far too many places (approach and through the 1st hairpin and all portions of the Bus Stop in particular).

I'm usually most frequently available from 4:30 - 6:30 pm EST, depending on practices, etc. This Wednesday I will not be able to make the evening practice; The lovely wife has told me I must come to some black-tie dinner for her work downtown. Tuxedos and congressmen... blech.

I'm usually most frequently available from 4:30 - 6:30 pm EST, depending on practices, etc. This Wednesday I will not be able to make the evening practice; The lovely wife has told me I must come to some black-tie dinner for her work downtown. Tuxedos and congressmen... blech.

That sounds more fun than racing in SNAIL.... :lol::eek::rolleyes:

I'd love to help you but that time frame is hard for me. Can you get on tomorrow at 9:30EST?

Great thanks. I'd like to officially request an FR for division 1&2. I would also love a little tutoring. I can pay you in museum cards and car horns.

Never look at the museum cards and only use the horn when I'm furiously pushing buttons to get out of the sand trap I slid myself into. (Self-deprecating humor with a hint of truth intended)

That sounds more fun than racing in SNAIL.... :lol::eek::rolleyes:

I'd love to help you but that time frame is hard for me. Can you get on tomorrow at 9:30EST?

I'm hoping you mean 9:30 PM Tuesday?

Likely could... I'll do my best-est, and will let you know if I am unable to do so.

I'll be online later today for some racing, probably 4-6pm EST if anyone wants to run. I need a lot of practice too.

HOW TO OVERLOAD ZERO'S PHONE WITH PHOTO JOY

.... A guide for the rest of us!

From the GT5 picture console you can transfer all pictures to the PS3 XMB by pressing the triangle Button and selecting transfer all pictures to XMB. Quit GT5.
From the PS3 XMB, go to the pictures and you should be able to see the pictures just recently transferred from GT5. You can also copy all or one by one to a USB thumb drive by selecting the triangle button. If you select to transfer all pictures make sure to select and check Rename all pictures.

Displaying Pictures from Photobucket.
Picture Upload - The upload function in Photobucket does not require you to do anything but select the images that you want to put in your gallery. Once you select an image, it will be automatically set inside your gallery in order for you to manipulate it or share it by linking to another destination online such as your MySpace or Facebook page (or other photo sharing or social networking websites). The prompts are easy to understand and use, and the user interface is friendly to all levels of computer users.
The process for uploading images using Photobucket is simple, intuitive and user friendly. You can upload as many or as few images as you like to make up your gallery. Remember that you control your gallery's privacy and access settings, so if you do not want them to be part of the Photobucket public domain, make the appropriate changes when uploading the individual images to prevent others from using your images in an unauthorized or inappropriate manner.

All displayed pictures pictures in a browser (WEB) have an address; that address refers to a hosting (server) location. You can copy this address by right clicking on the picture properties on most browsers. Example:
The web address for this picture
020113-nascar-Fired-up-TV-Pi_20130201111402692_196_100.JPG
is:
http://static.foxsports.com/content...-Fired-up-TV-Pi_20130201111402692_196_100.JPG
You can copy the URL and then click on the Image (the one with a picture) button in GTP and paste the URL into it. This button is just wrapping the address with
. GTP will refer to this address when displaying pictures; it does not actually host pictures itself.

Most photo hosting sites use a very similar method to accomplish the photo sharing; as long as the picture has public access and it is not restricted, you should follow the steps above or your provider's steps that can be found in their How To section.

When you are viewing a picture in photobucket there is a menu with image links which permits you to just click on a link and paste it directly as a URL into the link button (earth with chains) in GTP.

Resources:
Photobucket How do I?
Linking And Sharing
Uploading Pictures

A message from the D3 Photography Office

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to give me some coaching/help in the Alfa on Daytona at some point? I am still making a pig on ice skates look graceful in far too many places (approach and through the 1st hairpin and all portions of the Bus Stop in particular).

I'm about to get on right now if u want to hop in d1 and run some laps

Latest Posts

Back