◆ SNAIL - New Season featuring GT Sport starts Sunday, October 29th!!

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 22 comments

zer05ive

SNAIL
Premium
United States
Texas
zer05ive
Rwr7ENR.png

SNAIL's original Sunday night series will be officially switching to GT Sport starting on October 29th. Now is the perfect time to join if you haven't already! Check out the videos below to learn more about our league, or simply visit us at gtplanet.net/snail

Last edited:
I would be interested, but to follow the guidelines means I have to purchase cars for upcoming events but I can't find that information.

Those cars haven't been chosen yet. Just watch the main thread and we will have them in the coming days.

If you have requested to join in this thread, you need to read post #4, follow that link, and follow the directions there.

Hello guys, it's been a long time, I'd like to rejoin Snail! :) I definitely will not be able to play every Sunday since I live in France and I have to attend school, but it'll be a pleasure if I could race this weekend.

Edit: BTW, do I need PS Plus to play online? (it's been a long time since I've touched the PS4 :P)

Obviously it bears repeating.

If you wish to join SNAIL you will need to read this post and follow the directions contained within it.

Please be aware that our races start at 9:30 PM Eastern Time (that's east coast of the US) on Sunday night. As an example, that would be 2:30 AM on Monday in London, England.

Obviously it bears repeating.

If you wish to join SNAIL you will need to read this post and follow the directions contained within it.

Please be aware that our races start at 9:30 PM Eastern Time (that's east coast of the US) on Sunday night. As an example, that would be 2:30 AM on Monday in London, England.
Step 1: Post a request to join (do not PM me, just post your request on this thread).
Am I supposed to post on the other thread?

Latest Posts

Back