◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,997 comments
Not sure I will make practice. Running on empty (energy) and may end up asleep by that time. Chugging a RedBull now. If that doesn't get me a second wind, then nothing will. Well nothing I am willing to do and is legal. LoL

Not sure I will make practice. Running on empty (energy) and may end up asleep by that time. Chugging a RedBull now. If that doesn't get me a second wind, then nothing will. Well nothing I am willing to do and is legal. LoL

Double Shot of Espresso works better!

Last edited:
Ruf - 531HP/542PP

LFA - 579HP/549PP

LFA Flight 1:35.614 taxing for departure from IMS

526320_417172088395665_564185310_n.jpg

This LFA has some legs boys. I'm hitting 6th near the start finish line and never do get near redline. To busy looking for a brake point to even think about looking at how fast I be moving.

To bad her wings are clipped. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Definitely. It should be interesting on Sunday. Hopefully better than this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCDkfEKkUI">YouTube Link</a>

:lol:

:scared: I hope that doesn't happen Sunday night. Would be some horrifying work for the stewards and tempers would flare in the divisions!

May have to do that. The one I have is likely from the UCD, from when I was on the bspec grinding, car buying binge and forcing UCD refreshes.

:scared: I hope that doesn't happen Sunday night. Would be some horrifying work for the stewards and tempers would flare in the divisions!

After last night's practice, the RUF and LFA should produce a lot of sliding around and, as a result, several complaints. SSofts just don't have much grip - but that's just frustration talking. Admire those of you who do well no matter what the car or tires. See you Sunday night.

Last edited:

I watch those races when they're on TV and they are some of the worst racers I've ever seen. Everyone dive bombs, they slam into the side of each other with no regard for clean racing. It's like the WWE of motorsports. There're more contact than a typical NASCAR race. Contact with other cars and half of the scenery around the track.

I know, that why I like the watch the BTCC. Those guys jsut don't care. They would be right at home in an open lobby, but boy does it make for some fantastic watching.

Lullz......:ill:

so I just read the latest article on the front page. Looks like my dream scenario for a-spec is even further from happening than ever...

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6dnOlE9sjk
Good day drivers! The Louis Vuitton cup is going off in San Francisco! For those who have never seen this enjoy! Over 10 tons of boat lifted out of the water on a foil the size of a surfboard! The cost of the wing alone is nearly 10 million $$. This is the prelude to the America's cup ( the oldest trophy in sporting history) that starts in September!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8AoLoijHz0

Last edited:

Couldn't help to notice that Atari is the sponsor on the big banners... but car's don't seem that old.

I thought Atari was a thing of the past!

Jeez! Nearly 4 hours to the minute!!! Not going to lie, it was hard not to bust in and say something during that lull, but I wanted to see how long it lasted.

No one beats the Luller Master!

Back