◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
My whole family has a stomach bug guys, so in the interest of health I will not be participating tonight. Enjoy your racing, I will miss it.

Ph1sher
What lotus? Isn't the race schedule say the nissian z33, the Alfa Romeo, then the ford SPEC 2 test car?? Or is the lotus being used in a different series?

That's what i meant to say haha my bad

Worst,

You will have to use the glitch yourself - the car is over $1 million, so it is limited by that for others to help you other than to make it accessible for you to copy yourself.

Hope that made sense.

I will leave my two big $$$ cars on share until about 9:00 pm EST.

I know, that's why I was asking for the 350Z.

I am calling in tonight. After a dreary, yet enjoyable day at cedar point yesterday, and the 3 hour drive after midnight back home, I'm just not up to snuff to get on track tonight.

Getting host incompatability. reboot time

Laaaame :(

Should wave 2 wait a bit longer then?

Intoflatlines:

in GT mode, click "Community" and then scroll down to SNAIL_Division4 in your friends list. Click it, then the coffee cup icon and join.

first race... how to I get into D4 room?

Go to Community and scroll down to SNAIL_Division4 click on it. Then click on the Coffee Cup.

Laaaame :(

Should wave 2 wait a bit longer then?

Intoflatlines:

in GT mode, click "Community" and then scroll down to SNAIL_Division4 in your friend's list. Click it, then the coffee cup icon and join.

My IP changed on my PS3 had to reset all my modem settings to new IP, will post shortly 👍 or 👎

EDIT: Still refused.

EDIT2: Still refused. Reboot 2 coming up.

Last edited:
Well I had a lot of fun on my first S.N.A.I.L. event. I made a few stupid mistakes but it was great. Came away with 1 win, had a couple really good battles for 2nd to last :D and hopefully practiced decent Racecraft. Looking forward to next week!

Lost power at the end of the last race so sorry for that D3 over all had a good night racing, but a little rusty and would have been better without the kids in the room, but what can you do.... my vote is race 2

D2 Directors Report

Well, here's to another night of great racing:cheers: Even though we had a connection issue with kcheeb, we worked it out and he was able to connect. Thanks for everyone's help by backing out and letting kcheeb enter first. That worked. Awesome racing at Motegi and then the next race, boom, who turned the lights off. Night racing is not my bag, I'm sure some of you might agree but it was fun with the Alfa. As for the Ford GT, I hope that says around for next week. Would like another shot at it.
Also want to say congrats to DrKronin for the overall night win and to Sandblazter and Xrad-11 for 2nd and 3rd place, respectively. Preliminary, of course:sly:

Almost forgot to post that replays are uploaded.

Then again, I almost forgot to upload them... ;-)

Done.

PS - it looks like D1 only has results for races 1-4 and no votes for tracks listed in the Directors Point Summary document.

PPS - Area51Ape, sorry you couldn't race the last couple of combos. We can get you sorted out this week, either with sending cars or using the Borrow Glitch (I don't have the link, but it will be along soon, I'm sure).

Last edited:
PS - it looks like D1 only has results for races 1-4 and no votes for tracks listed in the Directors Point Summary document

I got punted right as I was switching to the Ford. Couldn't get back in after that. For the rest of the guys in D1 that finished up the night please PM me the results and your votes and I'll get the directors sheet update.

I got punted right as I was switching to the Ford. Couldn't get back in after that. For the rest of the guys in D1 that finished up the night please PM me the results and your votes and I'll get the directors sheet update.

iv pm'd you with the combo 3 results

Almost forgot to post that replays are uploaded.

Then again, I almost forgot to upload them... ;-)
Where are they uploaded? I checked the SNAIL League Youtube channel but they must be somewhere else? Also, sorry for the tap I gave you in the last race.

iv pm'd you with the combo 3 results

OK results have been entered. The only thing missing are votes from Quiet, Nik, dga and Garage-father. Also I have the replays of the first 4 races but am missing the last 2. If someone could provide a little the replays that would be much appreciated!

Back