◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
How about that Kyle Larson, 11th to 2nd in the last laps after the restart!

Congrats to;
Austin -Champion
Richard- Car Owner
Penske - Owners championship

Ok let's race

Last edited:
Chatva, gotta learn to edit your posts man. Double, much less quadruple posts like that are against the forums policies.
With that said, I guess there are no takes for the racecraft practice session, so I will probably go find some shuffle/drift lobbies.

BOO? Austin needs all the high profile series it can get if it is to survive as a premier track the world will come to. So many tracks in the US have died.
I thought he was talking about the city/track too at first, but upon further review he's actually talkin about the driver Austin Dillon.

Last edited:
BOO? Austin needs all the high profile series it can get if it is to survive as a premier track the world will come to. So many tracks in the US have died.

Died and/or are dying.

The local ones are really feeling it. We used to have an awesome drag strip that had been around since 67. Then in 2009 a fairly high end subdivision was built ontop of the hill overlooking the strip. It was shutdown within two years. I'm not that big on drag racing, but I would like to point out to ever moron in that neighborhood they traded their safety for a little more peace quiet. Once that was shut dow there was nowhere to legally race nearby so most the casual guys went back to the highways.

Who thought it was a good idea to build there I'll never know, but I wish I knew who gave that homeowners association priority over the track.

Probably the city counsel members that liked the HOA money in their pocket, and taxes in their coffers.

When it comes to stuff like this, and, well, increasingly more things. Money is the law.

Tonight will be my debut on D2 and after checking the list of participants i just could mumble a "oh my god!!!". Well, i guess I'll have to expect for the worst and pray for the best :D.

First night for the Fish in Area 51 tonight..man oh man! This is going to be awesome, racing against the best of the best!!

With GT5 winding down why not give Performance Cap Racing one last go

Monday Race Night in D3 Lounge

11/18/13 at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 pm PST

img.php

This event will run with a combined PP cap of:
1695 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 381 and 466

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Kart Space 1

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. I will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the

-D2 Manager Announcement-

I will be on hiatus for the remainder of the races we are racing on GT5 because of a work schedule but will be back for our first race on GT6. Being your manager, my duty is to make sure that there are people to fill in during my absence. Fastfox400 and Dragonwhisky agreed to fill in and I want to thank them. You're in good hands. Please read your PM that kcheeb sent for all the instructions on when to enter the room so there will be no connection issues. Please, no one enter the room until you see Fastfox400's name at the top.

I'd also would like to take this opportunity to thank zer05ive and kcheeb for putting together such a great place to be on a Sunday night. To get together with some awesome people and have fun doing what we all love to do, Sim Race. I would also like to thank EVERYONE who takes their personal time to make S.N.A.I.L. an awesome racing league and to those who run the daily Snail Racing Series. :cheers: to all of you.

Since I first requested to join on 3/11/12, the great advice rallywagon gave me on how to break in my cars, my first race on 3/12/12, all the tutoring I received from M1SS-D3V10US and Mighty_mopar and especially racing with my buddy AJK-VAIL, I've seen this league turn into something special for me and I'm sure all of you. Yeh, we get frustrated with each other sometimes but in the end we come together like a family should. Yes, I think of all of you as family. The Snail family. We wouldn't have made it this far if we weren't.

GTPlanet! What can I say? If it wasn't for this awesome site, S.N.A.I.L. may have not existed and I wouldn't have dumped thousands of dollars into sim racing. So, thanks a lot:lol: All kidding aside, Jordan, we all owe you and your staff a great deal of gratitude for putting together an awesome site for all of us.:gtpflag:👍

I think when we start racing in GT6, we will see the rooms fill back up and all five divisions will be back. I want to wish everyone good luck in the next few Sunday night races and look forward to be back on the grid in the first races on GT6. Damn, I can't wait:drool:

Don't forget to collect your $hells

-D2 Manager Announcement-

I will be on hiatus for the remainder of the races we are racing on GT5 because of a work schedule but will be back for our first race on GT6. Being your manager, my duty is to make sure that there are people to fill in during my absence. Fastfox400 and Dragonwhisky agreed to fill in and I want to thank them. You're in good hands. Please read your PM that kcheeb sent for all the instructions on when to enter the room so there will be no connection issues. Please, no one enter the room until you see Fastfox400's name at the top.

I'd also would like to take this opportunity to thank zer05ive and kcheeb for putting together such a great place to be on a Sunday night. To get together with some awesome people and have fun doing what we all love to do, Sim Race. I would also like to thank EVERYONE who takes their personal time to make S.N.A.I.L. an awesome racing league and to those who run the daily Snail Racing Series. :cheers: to all of you.

Since I first requested to join on 3/11/12, the great advice rallywagon gave me on how to break in my cars, my first race on 3/12/12, all the tutoring I received from M1SS-D3V10US and Mighty_mopar and especially racing with my buddy AJK-VAIL, I've seen this league turn into something special for me and I'm sure all of you. Yeh, we get frustrated with each other sometimes but in the end we come together like a family should. Yes, I think of all of you as family. The Snail family. We wouldn't have made it this far if we weren't.

GTPlanet! What can I say? If it wasn't for this awesome site, S.N.A.I.L. may have not existed and I wouldn't have dumped thousands of dollars into sim racing. So, thanks a lot:lol: All kidding aside, Jordan, we all owe you and your staff a great deal of gratitude for putting together an awesome site for all of us.:gtpflag:👍

I think when we start racing in GT6, we will see the rooms fill back up and all five divisions will be back. I want to wish everyone good luck in the next few Sunday night races and look forward to be back on the grid in the first races on GT6. Damn, I can't wait:drool:

Don't forget to collect your $hells

tcrash, thanks for managing D2 and ensuring things were set up to run smoothly during your hiatus. More importantly, thanks for the kind words and the trip down memory lane! If I weren't on my phone, I post that snail family pic that was posted a few months ago! See you on the flip side! :cheers:

Get a Red Bull and gain some wings!
With two hours before race time, you can rest up plenty!

It is more a matter of the food (not so much) and the wide selection of Belgian beers at the 4 hours of Open Bar.

I think I would start the Honda race and a Crown Vic would pull me over before I reached the corkscrew...

The last two weeks I posted I would not be racing, and last minute changes allowed me to race after all.
This week I had planned on racing, but last minute changes are takin me out for the night.
Sorry for the late notice but I'm not gonna make it tonight.

Good luck and have fun...
See ya next week.

I took advantage of the nice weather today and went for a motorcycle ride. I'm in a little worse shape than I thought, it wore me out and I'm not feeling it tonight. Sorry everyone.

It doesn't help that the game is on. BRONCOS BE GOING DOWN!!!

Back