◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,693 comments
This might be a stupid question but how do you join private rooms now seeing that you can't just go to a friends profile like you could on GT5. Am I missing something?

Here's a quick rundown on what's happening division wise tonight:

D1 - Hosted by Owens, Public room
D2 - Hosted by tcrash, Friends Only
D3 - Hosted by Skills, Public Room
D4 - Hosted by Exosphere, Public Room
D5 - Hosted by cmbeal, Public Room

Public room numbers will be posted in the next little while.

@GumballCGT a room is created Public or Friends Only now. If you create it Friends only, you can use the Friends Room check box to find it. This also works if your friends are in a Public room.

Make sense?

I just did some qualifying time calculations and here's what I got;

Round 1 - 4 Qualifying Laps - Set for 7 minutes

Round 2 - 3 Qualifying Laps - Set for 10 minutes

Round 3 - 3 Qualifying Laps - Set for 9 minutes

All times should allow every division to complete their allotted qualifying laps. Remember, there is no out laps anymore so when you first cross the start/finish line, your 1st qualifying lap starts.

If I can make a suggestion to keep it fair for all, once you finish your allotted qualifying laps, even though there might be some extra time left, pull off the track, in a safe place, until the race starts.

Div. 1 Room Open:

1472-6399-8408-2426-8737

Division 2 is racing in a Friends Only room hosted by tcrash15 (@fzappa)

Division 3 is up:

1472-6399-8537-0917-0260
Division 4 is open for bid'ness!

1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4755 - 8788
Division 5 is open - #1472 - 6681 - 3200 - 9594 -5781

All five division rooms are ready! Thanks @kcheeb and everyone else who made this possible! You guys are incredible! :bowdown:

Just found this league (looks awesome). I am interested in joining if there are slots available.
@ptslopoke,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Back